The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

The Chase, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire England, CV32 6RW

19th December 2020

Inguinal hernia repair by Mr Trif Papettas in October 2020. I never expected to use private health care but with the current situation I would not have been able to get treatment on the NHS for over a year at the earliest, probably even longer now. Meanwhile my condition would only deteriorate. So glad I was able to have my surgery performed at Nuffield Warwick. Fantastic very experienced and caring staff.

25th September 2020

I had hip replacement surgery in November 2018, operated on by Mr Mohammad Faisal. The operation was paid for by the NHS. This comes rather late but I would like to thank Mr Faisel and his team for for procedure which was totally successful. I have been able to return to normal life and with total functionality of the hip. The restoration of full mobility has allowed me to continue with my volunteering: working with refugees in Greece. Previously I was constrained by pain and immobility; I now run 6 kilometres daily .Not bad for 74! Apart from his clinical expertise and sheer professionalism I was struck by Mr Faisel's compassionate attitude and manner throughout. A rare gift.

2nd April 2020

I was recently a day patient at the hospital for hernia and hydrocele surgery and I was very satisfied with my treatment. I found all the staff to be helpful, pleasant and considerate and the procedure was carried out quickly and efficiently.

19th February 2020

Had my hip replacement Jan 2020. Really well looked after from start to finish by all the staff, nothing was to much trouble. The room was well fitted and spotless. The food was excellent. Thanks to everyone, I could not have asked for more. Highly recommended. Geoff Wynne

7th February 2020

This hospital has a nice large and bright waiting room with a complimentary hot drinks machine and plenty of reading material for those waiting. The staff on reception are friendly and polite and give clear instructions. The toilets are close by, a lift (which can be a bit slow but there are chairs if you can't stand to wait) and the secretaries have a separate room for you to go in and make appointments. The hospital room I used was very clean and comfortable and the food was exemplary. The staff were all cheerful and friendly and could not do enough for me. The MRI and scanning departments are very quick and efficient and I have not had to wait long in any area before being seen. Free parking is good, the car park is pretty busy but can always a get a space somewhere. The only draw back is the internet connection - my vodafone will not connect here but you can connect to the hospital wifi.

{{category}} working at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6bc