The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital

The Chase, Old Milverton Lane, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire England, CV32 6RW

11th December 2019

Came for an ultrasound as a result of very frequent bladder infections. I was instructed to come with a full bladder. Received a call an hour before appointment saying appointment would be 30 minutes late so to start drinking later. I show up to the appointment 30 minutes late as instructed, with a full bladder. I then had to wait another 20 minutes on top of the 30 they warned me about, and was so desperate (bearing in mind you are not meant to hold your bladder when you have infections) that i had to go to the toilet. As soon as i walked out the nurse was there to take me to the ultrasound, and was visibly irritated that I had been to the toilet. She then told me I had to drink 2 full jugs of water (over 2 litres) before she would take me to the ultrasound, clearly a ridiculous amount in such a short time. This later resulted in me being overhydrated and vomiting multiple times when i got home.

8th December 2019

The Nuffield Warwick hospital is w comfortable, efficiently run hospital staffed by a team which runs like a well oiled machine, with a warm personality. In my 36 hour stay, I felt confidant & cared for, along with being kept informed at every waking moment. A big thank you to everybody.

2nd December 2019

The nursing staff made me feel very comfortable from the start and looked after me well for the 2 days I was an inpatient. The food was very good with a good menu to choose from, and good service from the catering team. My room was very clean and comfortable, and the Physio team were very patient, explained what I could and couldn’t do, and helped me to get mobile again very quickly.

28th October 2019

It's a nice hospital!

25th October 2019

I was generally happy with the care and feel fortunate that we have such a facility close to where we live.

28th August 2019

Care and attention everything one would expect of a Nuffield brand hospital.

27th April 2019

Very efficient and professional but at the same time very friendly.

13th April 2019

Very competent staff who were very caring and supportive. The room was very clean with excellent facilities including an on suite bathroom/ shower. Staff were very quick to respond if you summoned them and were very helpful. The physio was very good and easy to access without waiting. There is a nice calm quiet feeling to the hospital and family and friends are welcome and there is always tea and coffee available for them and patients waiting for appointments.

{{category}} working at The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Warwickshire Nuffield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6bc