Mr Khaled Aneiba

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at University Hospital of North Tees

Dr Aneiba was absolutely fantastic, highly recommended.

3rd December 2017
Written by a patient at University Hospital of North Tees

After being in severe pain for a considerable amount of time I eventually managed to have an MRI and two days later was contacted and asked to go to North Tees Casualty for an emergency admission. I was then met by a member of Dr. Aneiba's team who explained that the L4/L5 disc was crushing the nerves and the consequences of not doing anything about this immediately were severe it was then suggested that I have an operation as soon as possible. I had an operation the next morning for a discectomy/decompression of the left L4/L5 disc at 10:00am and walked out of the hospital at 21:00 pm that evening. I was given a course of physiotherapy exercises to complete and after 6 weeks I am in no pain, able to drive. go to the gym and swim. I cannot thank Dr. Aneiba and his team enough for their professional and dedicated attention.

23rd May 2017
Written by a carer at University Hospital of North Tees

Outstanding care, was very efficient and my husband was operated on immediately...i could not have asked for a better doctor and the support from his team was fantastic! will always be immensely grateful for the service provided. Thank you for saving my husbands life and for the ongoing care.

26th January 2017
Written by a carer at University Hospital of North Tees

Would just like to say that I am overwhelmed how my mother is treated with the most care and kindness. This means a lot to us as a family to know she is so well looked after, keep up the good work.

24th July 2016
Written by a patient at University Hospital of North Tees

Three years down the line from Mr Aneiba operating on my spine and I still think he and his team at North Tees are brilliant. The care I received before and after my op was first class....but you do have to put in the work yourself. I remember Mr Aneiba saying "I can't give you a new spine, but I can improve your quality of life". To all you patients pre and post operative, you must keep up with your exercises and develop your own strategies. I am a qualified yoga teacher, which helped my recovery, but I know that taking care of my spine is for life. Mr Aneiba gave back my quality of life but it is up to me to maintain it. I'm so pleased to know that Mr Aneiba is still at North Tees.

« 1 2 3 4 »