Mr Khaled Aneiba

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd May 2017
Written by a carer at University Hospital of North Tees

Outstanding care, was very efficient and my husband was operated on immediately...i could not have asked for a better doctor and the support from his team was fantastic! will always be immensely grateful for the service provided. Thank you for saving my husbands life and for the ongoing care.

26th January 2017
Written by a carer at University Hospital of North Tees

Would just like to say that I am overwhelmed how my mother is treated with the most care and kindness. This means a lot to us as a family to know she is so well looked after, keep up the good work.

24th July 2016
Written by a patient at University Hospital of North Tees

Three years down the line from Mr Aneiba operating on my spine and I still think he and his team at North Tees are brilliant. The care I received before and after my op was first class....but you do have to put in the work yourself. I remember Mr Aneiba saying "I can't give you a new spine, but I can improve your quality of life". To all you patients pre and post operative, you must keep up with your exercises and develop your own strategies. I am a qualified yoga teacher, which helped my recovery, but I know that taking care of my spine is for life. Mr Aneiba gave back my quality of life but it is up to me to maintain it. I'm so pleased to know that Mr Aneiba is still at North Tees.

6th July 2016
Written by a patient at University Hospital of North Tees

I have been in the care of Mr Aneiba for the last 6 years .I had surgery on my back 4 years ago when I had 3 fusions and 2 spacers,but I was left with pain in my left leg and foot I was still in the care of Mr Aneiba and as my leg worsened he said that he would talk to his colleagues about the next step to take as they had more experience in this matter then he did.l found this very reassuring that he knew when to discuss the position he found himself in because he said that it is normally about 10 years before you have any problems. I have just had surgery again to remove scare tissue and some of the metal in my back,it is 6 weeks on form surgery and my pain and all the discomfort are much improved.Mr Aneiba as always explained in detail about what he was doing and what the outcome is likely to be . If l new about some one who had to have surgery l would recommend him as l have had experience of other surgeons in the past and it has not been a good experience.

3rd June 2016
Written by a patient at University Hospital of North Tees

Mr Aneiba is a true gentleman and an excellent consultant. Unfortunately that is where it all ends. My daughter and myself, who have duel appointments, were recently sent for MRI scans. I rang this morning to get an idea of our follow up consultations, and was told that we should have made them after our prior consultations to the MRIs. I have now been given consultations in August, after telling the appointments staff that I have more or less been bed bound for the last three weeks, with unbearable sciatic pain in my right leg. Basically tough, hard luck ! I went to reception after our last consultations to make appointments, and was told that they would be sent through the post. This is the second time that this has happened. One person tells you to make an appointment and another says that they will be posted. This has now added weeks more than we should be waiting. I am an OAP and if I can endure another two months, then months more after the next consultation, then I may just have a few years left of sciatic pain free life. I am very bitter at the obvious lack of correspondence within the four walls of the hospital, regarding the making of follow up appointments. Other than that, well done Mr. Aneiba, look forward to seeing you again. Was going to say before my hair turns grey, but that has already happened ! Kindest regards, John Leather.

« 1 2 3 4 »