Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
9th October 2019

I visited Mr Fairley at BMI The Chaucer Hospital Canterbury after over 10 years of previous visits to doctors in different fields of ENT with my problems with nose and ear still worsening. Mr Fairley listened carefully to my past problems and quickly identified my ongoing issues then arranged treatment and surgery which was an instant success. I will forever be grateful to Mr Fairley and his team (Sylvia Fairley) for pre and post surgery advice, it has certainly change my life after a long time suffering. Mr Fairley’s treatment and care is impeccable and hope to continue seeing him again for any future issues, many thanks Ricky

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
17th September 2019

Having been nervous about my potential diagnosis and further treatment, Mr Fairley was reassuring, professional and very thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending his care.

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
14th May 2019

Mr Fairly spend time listening as well as explaining and got to the bottom of the problem I had been suffering for more than a year, diagnosing rhino sinusitis which although not solved completely the medications he prescribed will enable me to deal with it as it occurs. I am so grateful for Mr Fairly’s help with this as well as such efficient communications with Mrs Fairly on all occasions, many thanks marina

Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital
18th April 2019

Mr Fairley recently treated our 11 year old daughter for her problematic tonsils. We are so impressed with his manor with her - genuinely caring and sympathetic. She felt at total ease with him. The surgery was arranged in less than a month which took place at The Spencer Wing, Ashford (where she received brilliant care) and from the moment I made contact with Mrs Fairley, the process has been smooth and well organised. We have been kept well informed at every stage. My daughter’s care has been fabulous and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mr Fairley and his team to others.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
6th January 2019

I have seen Mr Fairley over several years with both ear and nose problems at some of the different hospitals where he works and can only say that he with his team (wife on the admin) provide a very consistent high level of expertise and service. Not surprised that other reviews express much the same.

Nearest Otolaryngologists