Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr and Mrs Fairley provide a top class service and I can't recommend them enough. I need regular ENT support for my ear including surgery in 2012 and they never fail to support me either over the phone or with a face to face consultation appointment whenever I need it. Thank you to you both for fantastic care.

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Fairley is an excellent consultant. I was very worried that I would have difficulty in explaining my symptoms and that this may irritate him. I need not have worried as he was amazing, listening to me and making me feel totally at ease. I would highly recommend him and I am so pleased we have someone of his calibre in our area.

26th October 2017
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Fairley and his team care about their patients. From my experience, his hard won reputation as the top ENT practitioner in the SE is clearly well deserved. He has a superb manner; spending time actively listening to understand the patients condition before bringing his enormous experience and talent to bear. I have complete faith in his diagnosis and subsequent treatment. The administrative team, very ably lead by Mrs Fairley, are efficient, swift and compassionate. I unequivocally commend Mr Fairley to anyone with ENT issues.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

This is a team effort: Mr Fairley is an outstanding clinician who cares deeply for those who he treats; nothing too much trouble. Considerate, professional and diligent beyond the call of duty with innovative, 'cutting edge' techniques. Equally the middle office team are highly efficient and share the same ethos of patient first. If it gets better than this I'd be surprised.

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I have needed to visit Mr. Fairley on several occasions over the last ten years. I have always found him to be most helpful, honest, hard working and very pleasant indeed. In all honesty I cannot see how anything in his clinics could be improved.

Nearest Otolaryngologists