Mr Christopher Theokli

Mr Theokli is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon with a specialist interest in Head and Neck Surgery. He has over 10 years of experience working in this field. He treats a great range of conditions for both adults and children and has a specific sub-specialist interest in conditions that affect the throat, voice and neck lumps. He currently practices as a Consultant at the East Kent University Hospitals and is the surgical thyroid cancer lead for the trust.

12th September 2019

After a couple of years running around to find what is wrong with me, I have found a doctor who listens, is patient, and explains. Warm and friendly, concise and clear in speech. Yes, I would definitely recommend this Doctor.

28th May 2019
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Dr Theokli was my thyroidectomy consultant and surgeon. He is a very positive, friendly and approachable person. I am so pleased with everything he has done for me throughout all of the stages of my Thyroidectomy. The surgery itself went amazing, with no complications at all. I would highly recommend Dr Theokli to anyone who needs similar treatment.

Nearest Otolaryngologists