mr-christopher-theokli

Mr Christopher Theokli

Written by a private patient at One Ashford Hospital
3rd June 2021

Throughout our whole experience Mr Theokli and his secretary Alison have gone above and beyond for us answering any queries we have very quickly and putting us at ease. I felt my son was in excellent care throughout and in his surgery. I would highly recommend Mr Theokli to anybody with young children.

Written by a private patient at One Ashford Hospital
6th May 2021

I have seen Mr Theokli several times, he is empathetic and listens carefully to the symptoms you are experiencing and carries out many investigations to find the route cause. I have recently had a grommet fitted, the care was exemplary and I was really looked after. I needed physio after due to a separate issue and complained of ear ache, the physio said it’s more than likely to be referred pain from tension in my neck but to get it checked by my GP. When my GP looked in my ear she said it was the best grommet insertion she’s ever seen and wished a student Dr was in the surgery to see. All the pressure has gone from my ear and consequently my sinuses which I had a lot of pain in. I can’t thank Mr Theokli enough. 5 Stars and I recommend he will find the correct procedure and recovery for you

Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital
28th January 2021

I found Mr Theokli to be the best person I have had the pleasure to meet in the medical profession. From the moment I met him and before discussing my ailment I found his terrific personality to be such that I had total confidence in him. His knowledge of my hearing problem meant that diagnosis was instant and of concern. This was therefore, followed by immediate treatment. Mr. Theokli then was insistent that due to the complexitity of the problem I must return to see him the following week and whilst there was little room in his diary, he made alterations to ensure I could attend. After checking the infection had cleared I was discharged, diagnosis to cure in six days. Extremely impressed by the treatment and a great man who obviously takes great care of his patients.

Written by a carer at One Ashford Hospital
1st October 2020

I brought my 10 year old daughter Holly to see Dr Theokli for her enlarged tonsils, he understood the wider implications on Holly's health, such as sleep apnea, difficulty breathing and eating, feeling dizzy or panicky due to lack of deep sleep. Without wasting further time with more diagnostic tests, Holly was given a slot for an adenotonsillectomy. The procedure was performed without complication. The adherence to additional restrictions and explanation of what was required to undergo surgery during covid meant we had absolutely no concerns whatsoever and we are delighted with Dr Theokli's expertise (and his supporting team). I highly recommend to all. Holly is so much happier already.

Mr Theokli is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon with a specialist interest in Head and Neck Surgery. He has over 10 years of experience working in this field. He treats a great range of conditions for both adults and children and has a specific sub-specialist interest in conditions that affect the throat, voice and neck lumps. He currently practices as a Consultant at the East Kent University Hospitals and is the surgical thyroid cancer lead for the trust.

Nearest Otolaryngologists