mr-christopher-theokli

Mr Christopher Theokli

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
5th March 2020

He was very kind and did a great job in removing my thyroid, he makes you feel very special and that you can trust him implicitly h

Written by a patient at Spencer Private Hospitals
12th January 2020

I was lucky enough to have Mr Theokli as my doctor. He was very knowledgeable in his field, kind, caring and most of all had time to listen to my concerns/problems which were not always clear cut. I would highly recommend him for any ENT concerns.

12th September 2019

After a couple of years running around to find what is wrong with me, I have found a doctor who listens, is patient, and explains. Warm and friendly, concise and clear in speech. Yes, I would definitely recommend this Doctor.

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
28th May 2019

Dr Theokli was my thyroidectomy consultant and surgeon. He is a very positive, friendly and approachable person. I am so pleased with everything he has done for me throughout all of the stages of my Thyroidectomy. The surgery itself went amazing, with no complications at all. I would highly recommend Dr Theokli to anyone who needs similar treatment.

Mr Theokli is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon with a specialist interest in Head and Neck Surgery. He has over 10 years of experience working in this field. He treats a great range of conditions for both adults and children and has a specific sub-specialist interest in conditions that affect the throat, voice and neck lumps. He currently practices as a Consultant at the East Kent University Hospitals and is the surgical thyroid cancer lead for the trust.

Nearest Otolaryngologists