mr-james-fairley

Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital
1st July 2020

During the Coronavirus lockdown I developed tinnitus. At that time treatment through the NHS was difficult, and the waiting list to have even a telephone consultation with a consultant was long. Fortunately I found ENT Kent which was helpful and efficient from the first contact. My consultation with Mr Fairley was clear and pragmatic and I now feel much more confident to deal with the problem. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Mr Fairley and his team.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
9th October 2019

I visited Mr Fairley at BMI The Chaucer Hospital Canterbury after over 10 years of previous visits to doctors in different fields of ENT with my problems with nose and ear still worsening. Mr Fairley listened carefully to my past problems and quickly identified my ongoing issues then arranged treatment and surgery which was an instant success. I will forever be grateful to Mr Fairley and his team (Sylvia Fairley) for pre and post surgery advice, it has certainly change my life after a long time suffering. Mr Fairley’s treatment and care is impeccable and hope to continue seeing him again for any future issues, many thanks Ricky

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
17th September 2019

Having been nervous about my potential diagnosis and further treatment, Mr Fairley was reassuring, professional and very thorough. I have no hesitation in recommending his care.

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon