Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

28th May 2018
Written by a carer at One Ashford Hospital

Dr Fairley operated on my daughter last week. He gave lots of information during the consultation and was brilliant with children, made everyone feel at ease. Day of surgery he came to see my daughter and went through the hospital paperwork, again put everyone at ease and answered lots of questions from a very worried mother! After the operation he came back to talk to us, was very friendly throughout and I could not recommend him highly enough.

10th May 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I have been receiving treatment from Mr Fairley since 2009 after a mastoidectomy , cannot fault the care I have received from him, and from Mrs Fairley who - as I work Full time always manages to fit my appointments around my work .

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

A seamless team effort from initial contact to successful treatment. Mr Fairley was his usual charming caring and professional self who displayed a full explanation of the treatment he provided. Thank you.

10th January 2018
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr and Mrs Fairley provide a top class service and I can't recommend them enough. I need regular ENT support for my ear including surgery in 2012 and they never fail to support me either over the phone or with a face to face consultation appointment whenever I need it. Thank you to you both for fantastic care.

6th December 2017
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Mr Fairley is an excellent consultant. I was very worried that I would have difficulty in explaining my symptoms and that this may irritate him. I need not have worried as he was amazing, listening to me and making me feel totally at ease. I would highly recommend him and I am so pleased we have someone of his calibre in our area.

Nearest Otolaryngologists