Mr James Fairley

Consultant ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Specialist Physician and Surgeon

14th May 2019
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

Mr Fairly spend time listening as well as explaining and got to the bottom of the problem I had been suffering for more than a year, diagnosing rhino sinusitis which although not solved completely the medications he prescribed will enable me to deal with it as it occurs. I am so grateful for Mr Fairly’s help with this as well as such efficient communications with Mrs Fairly on all occasions, many thanks marina

18th April 2019
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

Mr Fairley recently treated our 11 year old daughter for her problematic tonsils. We are so impressed with his manor with her - genuinely caring and sympathetic. She felt at total ease with him. The surgery was arranged in less than a month which took place at The Spencer Wing, Ashford (where she received brilliant care) and from the moment I made contact with Mrs Fairley, the process has been smooth and well organised. We have been kept well informed at every stage. My daughter’s care has been fabulous and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mr Fairley and his team to others.

6th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I have seen Mr Fairley over several years with both ear and nose problems at some of the different hospitals where he works and can only say that he with his team (wife on the admin) provide a very consistent high level of expertise and service. Not surprised that other reviews express much the same.

9th November 2018
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I was seen by Mr Fairley over two sessions this week at both KIMS and One Ashford for him to deal with a blockage in my left ear. Mr Fairley listened careful to my explanation of my symptoms and was able to deal with and resolve my problem. He was kind, careful and reassuring throughout and, although the treatment required two sessions due to my having some inflammation within the ear canal which required treatment, he managed to resolve the problem completely by the end of the second session and restored my hearing to its previous good level. I would not hesitate to use Mr Fairley again and would recommend him highly.

19th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Harley Street ENT Clinic

I saw Mr Fairley at last minute while I was in London due to ongoing sinus issues which I’ve had for 18 months and been very unwell in this time. He listened to everything I said was very understanding, saw the infection straight away which has been ignored via my GPs and other consultants, I’ve tried different antibiotics in the past which haven’t worked with 1 week courses nothing really seems to improve the problem, Mr Fairley decided to test my immune system which has shown some deficiencies and Recommended a referral to an immunologist which has never been done before by any of the consultants I’ve seen. Hopefully this will be the light at the end of the tunnel and I may start to get better at last. I would highly recommend Mr Fairley.

Nearest Otolaryngologists