« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

27th June 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Mr Rumian was caring and knowledgeable. He explained my condition, the surgery and the possible outcomes and the risks in a clear and concise manner. I was given a choice of which clinical route to take, the recovery times and the possible complications. I was left with no doubt in what to expect.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Pinehill Hospital

Today I have had my final consultation with Mr Rumian reviewing the total shoulder replacement carried out last September. We are both pleased with the outcome. Prior to my operation I had many years of pain, discomfort and the inability to undertake many tasks with my right arm/hand. Now eight months later I have a completely functioning arm. I am pain free and my arm has a full range of motion to enable me to complete all the tasks that I need to do. The arm is strong and is still getting stronger each week from focused exercise. I can now accomplish effortlessly and efficiently many things I struggled with previously for example: gardening, driving, sleeping on my side, the gym, cycling( vibration). Mr Rumian is a skilled, professional with a relaxed and informative manner with patients. He has given me a new lease of life in my arm for which I am extremely grateful. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Rumian and the procedures he carried out in my total shoulder replacement. I should, in hindsight, have taken the plunge some years ago but was apprehensive. I now know better. It is worth noting that part of the recovery lies with the patient. You need to be motivated to do all the exercises set by the physiotherapist and then do more. It has been a wonderful outcome for me.

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Following a horrible accident, I was left with a complex shoulder injury. It was broken in several places. Mr Rumian saw me promptly, explained my options clearly and carried out my surgery within a couple of days. I had considerable metal work inserted to hold everything in place and the wound healed well. My visable scar is very neat. I saw Mr Rumian at appropriate intervals so he could monitor my initial recovery and then through my physioptherapy to ensure a good outcome. I had additional keyhole surgery last month to remove scar tissue build up and assist with my movement, I saw Mr Rumian for the last time yesterday. All the way through my treatment he has been very personable, patient and honest. I was physically broken and in incredible pain when I met Mr Rumian - it has been a long journey - almost a year but I sincerely believe he has given me back the life I knew, my smile and my body. I can't thank him enough.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Pinehill Hospital

Good advice., laid out different options and associated risks, lead me to a decision I am happy with, sensible advice on post op rehab. Process not onerous.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Rumian was patient and understanding of my needs, he made me feel at ease. I had surgery on both shoulders over a course of 4 months and each time it was dealt with quickly and with as little fuss as possible. I would and have recommended Mr Rumian to my friends and family should they need him. Excellent!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »