« 1 2 3 4 »

16th January 2018

Good treatment

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Pinehill Hospital

I found Mr Rumian to be a very kind man. He explained everything to me, and even when I went back for my follow up appointment and asked him a question about something I was a bit worried about, he took the time to put my mind at ease.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I was lucky enough to be seen by Mr Rumian following a distal biceps tendon repair on both arms. I can only but recommend Mr Rumian, he is professional, informative and able to articulate complex medical information in layman terms. Regarding the operation itself, it has been a great success. I have got pretty much full range of motion after only 16 days, plus have no nerve issues, or sensitivity. It could not have gone any better, really pleasantly impressed. I would highly, highly recommend Mr Rumian.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Pinehill Hospital

Mr Adam Rumian determined, following an x-ray on my left shoulder that I needed a total joint replacement. I was in a great amount of pain and unable to even put a coat on without help. I was very apprehensive as I had never heard of this procedure at all but after he explained the benefit I agreed and went ahead with the operation. I was taken to the operating theatre at around 11am on the Monday. I left Pinehill Hospital at Midday on Thursday so 3 nights stay. Mr Rumian came to see me two or three times while I was there and he said the procedure went really well and the new joint was a perfect fit. He certainly gives himself the time to explain what will happen from first consultation to the completion of the process and will answer any questions that you have. He is very positive, confident and caring. In total I was off work exactly 10 weeks and my shoulder is now pain free, mobile and I can put my coat on unaided. My right shoulder will eventually need the same treatment and I will not have any hesitation in asking my GP to refer me back to Mr Rumian when the time comes. I must mention the anathesist who I only remember seeing in my room pre-op, he also explained in detail his part in the process which I found very reassuring. So a big thanks to Mr Rumian and his theatre team some of who I probably never saw. Just one thing about the meals, it’s impossible to open up one of those small butter portions and the marmite package to put on your toast with one hand in the morning.

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Rumian explained every minute detail to me on my operation, and went out of his way to make sure I was happy nothing was too much trouble and spent a long time on my consultation and wasn’t in a rush to get on to his next patient. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Adam Rumian he got me back to full mobility.

« 1 2 3 4 »