mr-minhal-chatoo
Be the first to review Write a review

Mr Minhal Chatoo

Mr Minhal Chatoo FRCS Tr&Orth Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Specialist in Knee Surgery After attending Dulwich College, I studied medicine at St Georges Hospital Medical School and undertook orthopaedic training on the North Thames Rotation with time spent at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore. I undertook specialist fellowship training at New York University Medical Centre and was subsequently appointed as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at East & North Herts NHS Trust. The majority of my practice involves treating patients of all age groups with knee problems ranging from sports injuries to arthritis. I can provide the appropriate treatment whether this is non operative or operative and have close links with local physiotherapists to ensure you obtain the optimal outcome. I carry out the latest keyhole techniques for the management of ACL/cruciate ligament and meniscal/cartilage injuries. I perform the majority of primary and revision ACL/cruciate ligament reconstructions at the East & North Herts Trust. I have considerable experience in managing the young patient with arthritis of the knee, performing knee sparing procedures such as high tibial osteotomies and unicompartmental knee replacements. I also carry out primary and revision total knee replacements including MRI/CT planned custom knee replacement surgery. I am also interested in patellofemoral problems such as dislocating kneecaps and can carry out minimally invasive patellar stabilisation surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery