Dr Stefan Schulz

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at St Richards Road Surgery

This was my first visit to the Surgery for an injection which I wasn't looking forward to as, in the past, such injections had been quite painful. Dr Schulz was very thoughtful about this and the actual injection was hardly noticeable. Thank you

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at St Richards Road Surgery

Making an appointment was very straight forward. explained symptoms on phone, got a call back 20 mins later for a time of my preferred choice. On arriving was seen promptly and on schedule. Dr Schulz listened to my symptoms, looked at previous medical history, examined problem area (abdomen), discussed possible causes and potential treatment options at this time. I felt heard and understood and received the treatment that I was expecting with the confidence that if symptoms didn't settle down the necessary follow-up of further examinations would be recommended for me.

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at St Richards Road Surgery

I have seen Dr Schulz on several occasions over the years and feel that I have been dealt with appropriately and with courtesy. More recently I have particular reason to appreciate his skills: about 9 months ago during a routine appointment I mentioned that my wife thought that my heart was making "funny" sounds. I mentioned this. Dr Schulz listened, sounded, and sent me for an ECG. At the follow-up appointment he acknowledged that parts of the readings bore further investigation and sent me to a cardiac consultant in Canterbury. There followed various tests, which resulted in my attending an appointment with a cardiac surgical consultant at St. Thomas', London. There followed elective double by-pass and valve-replacement surgery. For this timely intervention I have Dr Schulz to thank, for listening and investigating. Since the operation he has sorted out my medication and has been checking my various functions, with interest and due care. I regard him highly!