Dr Anca Schulz

4th June 2016
Written by a patient at Golf Road Surgery

Dr Anca Schulz has been the perfect doctor for me. She listens attentively and is prepared to explore ever avenue to find a remedy for a problem. I suffered for many years with a persistent cough every winter as soon as I caught a cold, so I changed surgery and she managed to find the cure I needed. I am so grateful to her for this and other successful interventions she has managed for me. She is also a very charming person, who will patiently explain things to me when I am confused or inquisitive.

22nd April 2016
Written by a patient at St Richards Road Surgery

Dr Schultz, took over my case early on and was on hand when pain medication was not enough phoning me very quickly. She made sure I was comfortable and chased up on physio and mri. She has made sure she has followed my case. Very happy and confident in her decisions and trust that she will do the best for me.

11th January 2016
Written by a patient at St Richards Road Surgery

I am very happy with this doctor, she listens to me and discuses my problem to find the best solution. very confident and would recommend.

13th October 2015
Written by a patient at St Richards Road Surgery

did not want to listen - said I was confusing her - told me to go away and come back another day