Dr Tracey Eastbrook

18th May 2016
Written by a carer at Balmoral Surgery

Dr was running late, each patient prior to the appointment were in consultation for 20 minutes or so. My appointment was 45 minutes or so late, which I don't have a problem with at all. When my appointment came she would not discuss what I was asking for which I considered to be linked to the condition I was there to discuss. Her voice got louder and louder until she was almost shouting at me. She pushed a prescription at me and said I'm running late you have had your 10 minutes come back another time. I had tried to book a double appointment and I explained this but there wasn't any. I will not be going back to see this doctor. She was very rude.

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr listened, was thorough, informative and respectful.

30th April 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Eastbrook was very patient and understanding. She was very thorough and put me at ease. She is an excellent doctor and nothing is too much trouble.

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

This was the first time I had seen this doctor and was more than happy with the service. She was very professional and listened to what I said I saw her about hearing problem and malaria prescription but cannot select this.

Short link to review Dr Tracey Eastbrook: http://iwgc.net/ee6jf