Dr Tracey Eastbrook

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

When I was suddenly stricken and felt unable to get up from my chair, my husband phoned Balmoral Surgery in Walmer and was referred to Dr. Eastbrook, who immediately sent a paramedic, Mr. Lewis Price, to our house. He performed a thorough assessment of my condition, and by contact with Dr, Eastbrook, a diagnosis of Ménières disease was established, A palliative drug was then prescribed and within a very short time, some relief was evident. The NHS and medical practice at its very best.

18th May 2016
Written by a carer at Balmoral Surgery

Dr was running late, each patient prior to the appointment were in consultation for 20 minutes or so. My appointment was 45 minutes or so late, which I don't have a problem with at all. When my appointment came she would not discuss what I was asking for which I considered to be linked to the condition I was there to discuss. Her voice got louder and louder until she was almost shouting at me. She pushed a prescription at me and said I'm running late you have had your 10 minutes come back another time. I had tried to book a double appointment and I explained this but there wasn't any. I will not be going back to see this doctor. She was very rude.

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr listened, was thorough, informative and respectful.

5th November 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

The doctor listened carefully and sympathetically. She explained well the possible causes of my symptoms.

30th April 2015
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Eastbrook was very patient and understanding. She was very thorough and put me at ease. She is an excellent doctor and nothing is too much trouble.

Short link to review Dr Tracey Eastbrook: http://iwgc.net/ee6jf