Dr Mark Viney

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr. Viney always takes time to explain what problems are and how to deal with them also any test results are gone over in great detail to make sure you understand and the explains any follow up procedures or medications that are necessary. I have been a patient for many years and he has always been most helpful.

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

He has the ability to listen to the whole picture , make notes , and make you feel at ease that he can help you ,even if it doesn't require acutual medicine. A caring kind natured doctor ,a credit to Balmoral practice .

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Viney saw me at very short notice. He listened carefully to me and was sympathetic his professional manner was very reassuring. I went home feeling that I had had very good service.

4th July 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

I thank Dr viney he helps u and listens to u he never judges you he waits for u to finish then he talk to you to figure out your problems I feel Dr viney 100% cares and brings his patients first as his job "A Doctor" should I could never go to another doctors unless I really had too

25th April 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

I feel very lucky to have such a fantastic doctors surgery.Dr Viney explains clearly and treats you with respect and patience.As a first time mum,he was also very kind with my baby and gave helpful advice.

Short link to review Dr Mark Viney: http://iwgc.net/ekbs