Dr Mark Viney

6th December 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

He has the ability to listen to the whole picture , make notes , and make you feel at ease that he can help you ,even if it doesn't require acutual medicine. A caring kind natured doctor ,a credit to Balmoral practice .

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Dr Viney saw me at very short notice. He listened carefully to me and was sympathetic his professional manner was very reassuring. I went home feeling that I had had very good service.

4th July 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

I thank Dr viney he helps u and listens to u he never judges you he waits for u to finish then he talk to you to figure out your problems I feel Dr viney 100% cares and brings his patients first as his job "A Doctor" should I could never go to another doctors unless I really had too

25th April 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

I feel very lucky to have such a fantastic doctors surgery.Dr Viney explains clearly and treats you with respect and patience.As a first time mum,he was also very kind with my baby and gave helpful advice.

8th April 2016
Written by a patient at Balmoral Surgery

Its hard to get into see your own doctor who u only trust

Short link to review Dr Mark Viney: http://iwgc.net/ekbs