st-richards-road-surgery

227 St Richards Road, Deal, Kent, CT14 9LF

Also known as: St Richard's Road Surgery

Dr S J T Williams and Partners

22nd October 2018

I rang the surgery for a non urgent appointment at 8:45am this morning. I had 2 issues for which I wanted advice. The receptionist efficiently took my details and told me the triage nurse would call back, which she did at about 9:30am. I was given an appointment at Deal Hospital at 11am today and was seen by 2 different health care professionals (1 for each issue) and was out of the hospital by 11:30am with 2 treatment plans. I was treated with respect by everyone involved and at no point did I feel rushed of fobbed off.

7th November 2017

Receptionists need to take a course in customer service ...an understanding approach would be nice, and with less arrogance. Quite dismissive. They act like they are doctors and own the place ...’well, then you need to call in the morning if it’s not urgent’ (in a condiscending voice). Building is great and very clean though.

8th June 2017

An excellent practice, the only problem is getting an appointment! I am aware that there is a shortage of GP's and this isn't the fault of the Practice. The receptionists are helpful and try their best. 10 minutes isn't enough time for a patient to explain their problem and for the GP to diagnose. That said, they do their best under difficult circumstances and the Drs. are always courteous and helpful, but you can tell they are under pressure to process as many patients as possible in a limited time.

8th May 2017

Having been to local minor injuries on a Sunday and referred to A&E to find a 6 hour waiting time I elected to return home and contact the surgery on Monday morning. Went in person to request a call back but was advised to wait at the surgery. Was seen by a practitioner within 20 minutes and a doctor 10 minutes later. By mid morning I had an xray locally, painkillers if needed, solid advice and waiting for referral to hospital. Professional, friendly and quality assistance and advice from receptionist, practitioner and doctor. Superb service.

4th June 2016

I do most things online and find it really easy to do all that I want. I've never needed an urgent appointment, but my wife has managed to get one on the day she asked, so I feel confident that , if necessary, I could do the same, even though it probably wouldn't be with my first choice (either of the Schulz doctors). Popular doctors are usually well booked up, so I have to wait, but I am blessed with generally good health for my age, so am happy to wait, having organised myself to request the appointment in good time. The receptionists are always delightful, both in person and on the phone, and will patiently and politely explain things. An excellent surgery and experience ever time I need it!

{{category}} working at St Richards Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review St Richards Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejg6t