Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Shah both NHS and private since I was diagnosed with mesothelioma three years ago. Without his help and the referrals he made to other consultants and a skilled surgeon, I am sure I would not be alive today and have such an active lifestyle. Dr Shah has a very pleasant manner, inspires confidence, is prepared to discuss problems at all times and never seems rushed although he must have a very heavy workload. He keeps up to date with developments in his field and at his suggestion I am now on an immunotherapy drug trial which is going well. I cannot speak too highly of him and if you are unfortunate enough to have problems in his area of expertise, then I don’t think you could do better.

Written by a patient at GenesisCare

No improvement needed

Written by a patient at GenesisCare

Impressive knowledge; clear scientific rigour, balanced by pragmatic and imaginative view; open-minded; honest, forthright and clear; unafraid to speak plainly; sensitivity to psychological and emotional elements.

Written by a patient at BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital

I first worked with Riyaz Shah in 2007 following diagnosis of thymic cancer. i immediately felt total trust in his professional knowledge, judgement and use of contacts. His “bedside manner”/empathy was also perfect for me. Following a good cancer-free spell, I was diagnosed with duodenal cancer in 2016. I had no hesitation in requesting Dr Shah as my oncologist once again. I am very pleased I did so.

Nearest Oncologists