dr-timothy-sevitt

15th March 2022

I met Dr Sevitt before and after receiving radiotherapy. He was very clear in his briefing and the treatment I received was very effective.

14th March 2022

Throughout the treatment Dr. Sevitt has provided excellent knowledgeable support and consideration and his reassuring professional manner has made the experience easier to go through. Robert Roberts

11th March 2022

Dr Sevitt treated me as an equal with understanding. He listened was always available when I had any problems. He seems to be up to date with all the latest research.

11th March 2022

I was very happy with my consultation with Dr Sevitt. Very friendly, attentive, thorough and considerate throughout. He took time to talk me through the available treatment option, and to fully outline the potential risks and benefits. He also took time to listen to and discuss my questions and thoughts. After the consultation I felt that I had all the necessary information carefully explained to me so that I could reach a considered decision on the way ahead.

Dr Sevitt trained at Cambridge University and Addenbrooke’s Hospital Medical School. After general medical training in Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, he moved to London to work at the Royal Marsden Hospital.

He then trained in clinical oncology in the London training scheme and passed his Fellowship to work at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia.

He specialises in Lung and Upper GI malignancies.

Research interests include Lung and Upper GI cancer trials, Stereotactic radiotherapy and Oligometastatic disease.

Professional memberships;

Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
Member of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer