Dr Catherine Harper Wynne

24th November 2020

Doctor did not listen to requests and was very slow and indecisive when handling a fast spreading disease. Would never recommend this doctor , very incompetent.

7th November 2019

I would call myself a very nervous patient who has not been dealing with my breast cancer diagnosis very well. I was a little daunted at my first appointment that I was a little rushed but I was made to feel that I could get through the treatment and told precisely what to expect. Dr Harper-Wynne is fully committed to her patients and to their welfare. She is considerate and she listens. I, for one, am most grateful to have her as my oncologist

13th February 2019

To be honest I'm surprised by the other reviews and I wonder if I've been seeing a different doctor entirely. She's competent, but the pros end there. There seems to be zero chance, if you're a patient, of her treating you as anything other a number. Given the devastating diseases she deals with I wonder if there might be some kind of training she could take where she'd learn to be a little more human? She explains things in her own terms very quickly and doesn't seem interested as to whether or not they've been understood. Every time I've met her I've felt like I've no sense of autonomy in my treatment, thankfully I've people to remind me that I do but I pity her patients who take everything she says as gospel.

5th September 2018

A superb and brilliant doctor let’s hope there are many more following in her footsteps.

2nd March 2018

Dr Harper Wynne has been very helpful throughout my treatment with her. I feel confident discussing my situation with her and take her advice. Due to bad weather and possibly not being able to attend my appointment the following day, she took the time out to call me at home instead and go through my last chemo side effects. She altered some medication for me for my 3rd cycle. I am being booked in for an extra appointment to see her before my 4th cycle. I am very grateful that I have been able to see her as my oncologist.

• Oncology