Dr Catherine Harper Wynne

• Oncology

13th February 2019
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

To be honest I'm surprised by the other reviews and I wonder if I've been seeing a different doctor entirely. She's competent, but the pros end there. There seems to be zero chance, if you're a patient, of her treating you as anything other a number. Given the devastating diseases she deals with I wonder if there might be some kind of training she could take where she'd learn to be a little more human? She explains things in her own terms very quickly and doesn't seem interested as to whether or not they've been understood. Every time I've met her I've felt like I've no sense of autonomy in my treatment, thankfully I've people to remind me that I do but I pity her patients who take everything she says as gospel.

5th September 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

A superb and brilliant doctor let’s hope there are many more following in her footsteps.

2nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Maidstone Hospital

Dr Harper Wynne has been very helpful throughout my treatment with her. I feel confident discussing my situation with her and take her advice. Due to bad weather and possibly not being able to attend my appointment the following day, she took the time out to call me at home instead and go through my last chemo side effects. She altered some medication for me for my 3rd cycle. I am being booked in for an extra appointment to see her before my 4th cycle. I am very grateful that I have been able to see her as my oncologist.

10th August 2014
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Diagnosed with bowel cancer in 2010 had an operation,I was then refereed to Dr Harper Wynne for follow up treatment.She found that the cancer had spread to my liver so she put me on a course of strong chemo.This shrunk the tumors enough to have an operation to remove them.This was successful and after a short recovery period I was put on another course of chemo. I have now been in remission for 3 years. Great Dr,knows exactly what she is doing,listens to you and explains every thing that she is going to do. Alas she has moved on from the William Harvey Hospital and I will be seeing a new oncologist next year. If the new oncologist (Dr Lee ) is as good as Dr Harper Wynne I will have no worries. Thank you Dr Harper Wynne for giving me my life back.

Short link to review Dr Catherine Harper Wynne: http://iwgc.net/e4wg