Darent Valley Hospital

Darenth Wood Road, Dartford, England, DA2 8DA

7th August 2018

This is a great hospital with the beginnings of a capacity problem. They get you in and turf you out as soon as you can crawl. That said, the service was ace with the surgeon and anaesthetist top notch and could not be faulted. I hope the crisis hitting the NHS can be addressed, it would be a shame to watch this fine hospital go downhill.

24th June 2018

From the moment I entered the building I had anpositive experience. When I looked lost I was approached by the staff to help me to find the right department. The staff who supported me was very approachable and compassionate. I attended outpatient appointment and the clinic was clean and equipment of high quality. I also received a call the day after the treatment to check how I was what I found really helpful as allowed me to ask any questions about my symptoms and how they related to the treatment I had. The calling nurse was also very kind and compassionate. I was also impressed with the food facilities on site. Very positive experience so far.

11th May 2018

The Consultant and the nurse that carried out my examination got me involved and gave me details. It was less painful than expected. The Hycosy I did in Africa years back was very painful and discomforting,I was so sick after the test. I would recommend with all my heart.

16th March 2018

Such brillaint staff & great help, made me feel comfortable and explained everthing I needed to no, felt happy with them in the room, and was happy with the overal procedure. Mr Mohsen El - Sayed and staff were brilliant at Darenth valley hospital.

8th January 2018

I was seen on time and was helped when I was unsure of where to go once I got to the hospital. The hospital seemed clean and although busy it felt calm.

{{category}} working at Darent Valley Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Darent Valley Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3ze