Dr Ralph Greaves

Ralph is an experienced gastroenterologist who is devoted to patient care. He qualified from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School, and his NHS practice is at Kingston Hospital. Ralph has a wealth of experience with disorders of the gut and liver. He has particular expertise in endoscopy.

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Gastroenterology

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Greaves saw me 15 minutes early. Beforehand, he had read my medical notes and during the appointment carefully rechecked details. After an examination Dr Greaves clearly explained his treatment plan for me and answered questions. Throughout my appointment I found Dr Greaves to be attentive and personable and I left feeling both confident in his expertise and in the procedures he has planned for me. At no point did I feel hurried. Thank you very much, Dr Greaves.

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I really appreciated Dr Greave's skill and expertise during this "difficult" procedure. I have spoken to friends and family who have had this procedure and have come away without a full examination. He was able to complete the task and give a full assessment of the situation. I felt totally at ease throughout the whole process.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists