Dr Derek Chan

• Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd April 2019
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

From my first appointment to my last Dr Chan was fantastic. with his vast subject knowledge complimented with excellent communication skills I couldn't have asked for better care during my visits at Ashtead Hospital. Dr Chan was punctual and professional throughout my time under his supervision. I would totally recommend his service to all who visit him at Ashtead Hospital.

4th April 2019
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

Dr Chan explained the nature of my condition and outlined what treatment I needed and what it would involve. He was clear about the potential risks of the treatment and why he was prescribing it. I hope that he will be available for my next consultation.

9th September 2018
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

Dr Chan did a colooscopy on me, he was excellent, diagnosed my issue immediately (UC) and prescribed course of drugs to help, rather than have me wait for the follow up appointment to get these. The histology results and calprotectin results both backed up his diagnosis. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital

I find Dr Chan polite, professional and sympathetic. He is very professional with a kind and friendly manner. He listens to you and makes notes accordingly. He is prompt and apologetic if his surgery is running slightly late. He ensures follow up to make sure that you have recovered fully. I have total trust in him. Dr. Keith Watkin

26th April 2018