dr-derek-chan-1

Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital
17th September 2019

Dr Chan is fantastic! Since have been seeing him he has been very calm and patient with me, answering all the questions me and my mother have put to him with the very best of his ability, always choosing his words carefully and putting them into layman's terms so that i can understand. He is always pushing and encouraging me to visit various websites to research my problem so that I can be as informed as possible. What I like most though is that he has always told me both the good and bad in regards to medication side effects, results and what could be a possibility for the future. I would 100% recommend Dr Chan to any other patients.

Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital
14th August 2019

I am writing the review as I have been very impressed with the level of care I have received from Dr Chan. He is clearly an expert in his field but he also comes across as a compassionate and carrying doctor. I was worried at the start of the appointment and he did a very good job of putting my mind at rest I really felt I was in safe hands. I hade an endoscopy carried out during my appointment. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

Nearest Gastroenterologists