the-holly-private-hospital

The Holly Private Hospital

High Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, England, IG9 5HX

18th February 2020

All of the Doctors and other staff were excellent.

5th February 2020

The staff at the hospital offered exceptional service

21st January 2020

To the wonderful staff at Holly House, Having a major operation is very scary but I can honestly say that from the moment I stepped into the hospital I stopped worrying and felt so at ease. The lovely smiling faces of the lady on the desk as you enter the building and the ladies in the reception area made me feel so welcome. I would like to say a huge thank you to my wonderful surgeon Mr Sri-Ram, the Nurses Anca, Chioma, Claire, Lisa, and Vanel who were so very kind and professional and they made me feel safe and secure, Luigi the physiotherapist who is marvellous, Alex head of catering, the chefs and kitchen staff who prepared the most wonderful 5* meals and the lovely Pat in housekeeping who was delightful. There were also many other members of staff who smiled, helped and cared for me and I’m sorry if I haven’t mentioned their names. I am so grateful to them all. I went into hospital feeling scared and worried and came out feeling like I’ve been on holiday in a 5* hotel. I really can’t thank everyone enough.

27th December 2019

Reception staff are rude and arrogant. Frightened my young child by turning off waiting area lights causing darkness as they were eager to go home at 8:45pm even though it closes at 9pm

27th November 2019

I recently had rhinoplasty at the Holly private Hospital. My expirence from start to finish has been outstanding. My surgeon was Dr. Nigel Carver he was amazing the way he took pictures of every Angle of my nose and went through in great detail what he was going to do. He explained everything and took away all my concerns and gave me great confidence and trust in him as a Doctor. The payment process was smooth and efficient and took a deposit and paid the balance 2 weeks before surgery. The day of the operation was a calm expirence with Dr Carver giving me the care And reassurance that I needed. The nurses were outstanding and couldn't do enough for me and took so much time And care. The day I had my cast off was a emotional day but Claire the senior nurse was amazing and took her time while dealing with my dressing. The whole expirence has been a very happy one and at times of discomfort the staff At the Holly were amazing.

15th November 2019

The first time when I was seen by the specialist doctor from this hospital, he didn't even let me talk anything about my nose and sinuses infection. He mixed me up the treatment for high fever and Staphylococcus Aurius, which means for High Fever is used immunodepressants to diminish the immune system reaction while For staphylococcus according to swab laboratory test results should be used an appropriate antibiotic( about MRSA). So in couple of days, I couldn't breathe through my nose with high temperature, tick pus was coming out, terrible pain and couldn't slip. He ignored to send nose swabs for a lab. test. Prescribed Flucloxacillin didn't help. I had to fly to my country for proper treatement and vaccines. Otherwise, I was going to die. There are cowboys not doctors with 10 titles (PhD+..).Honestly, Very Doggy !!

14th October 2019

Follow up physio appointments were regular and the advice was tailored to my individual progress.

26th September 2019

The Holly Private Hospital met all my expectations

28th June 2019

I could not have had a better experience! Mr Banwell is wonderful and so is every single member of his team I encountered! Perfect experience from start to finish!

28th May 2019

Love this hospital all staff are so efficient and friendly and love the tea and hot chocolate in outpatients! although do not always get time to drink it as very rarely have to wait long to be seen. Excellent

{{category}} working at The Holly Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Holly Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cn