Dr Pritash Patel was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

27th June 2024

Dr Patel is efficient, confidence-inspiring and reassuring.

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
25th June 2024

I have seen Dr Patel twice. Professional, considerate and kind, but efficient too. Procedure was very thorough with quick feedback. Would really recommend for superb care.

2nd May 2024

I would highly recommend Dr Pritash Patel - he really listened to my concerns and arranged the appropriate tests/procedures. He is extremely efficient, professional and answered any questions I had.

25th April 2024

Dr Patel took the time to listen to my concerns about my health conditions and organised timely investigations for differential diagnosis. Dr Patel also sought the advise of other clinicians to confirm diagnosis. To improve provision of even greater care, I would suggest giving more time for telephone consultations that have previously felt rushed.

Written by a private patient at Spire St Anthony's Hospital
16th April 2024

Given the urgency of my situation and the months it would take to receive an NHS appointment, I was first able to secure an immediate appointment with Dr Patel. I was seen right away the following week and felt quite at ease on my first visit and that was reassuring followed by the various medical test and the follow-up appointments. Overall, very satified with the care provided

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists