dr-konrad-grosser-phd-frcp-mesc-meapci

Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Written by a NHS patient at William Harvey Hospital
30th April 2021

I was very pleased to be referred by Benenden and to be seen by Dr Gosser and his team. The tests were done promptly and a diagnosis found. I then was offered a pacemaker and it was fitted at William Harvey hospital. It has given me a new lease of life which I am most grateful. Thank you all for your care and kindness during my stay.

5th May 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad the OPs went well and you feel better.

Written by a NHS patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital
12th March 2021

I was very fortunate to find myself under the superb care of Dr Grosser. It has been about 2 years now. I can't say enough words to explain how reassured, calm, and straightforward he has made everything for me. He is so kind and so patient and explains everything in detail, so that I can be comforted in the knowledge he has given me. From the first moment of our first meeting, when I was probably quite stressed, his calm manner and lovely approach made me relax instantly. He is a perfect gentleman with lovely people skills that I have never found elsewhere. I trust him implicitly, as does my husband, and I know we can both depend on him for his utmost support and attention to detail. I know that we are listened to and every effort is made for my well being and my peace of mind. I can't thank him enough, and I would really like him to know that I am so very greatful for everything he has done for me

15th March 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am humbled. It was a very long journey to get you fed into all the relevant services in London, but patience paid off in the end and we got there. I am just so sorry it took so long (through no fault of yours at all). I hope the future will be bright and when all has settled you'll be back to your usual self. Many many thanks for letting me help you. It's been my pleasure and I am happy its all done now.

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
12th January 2021

I had a brief consultation with Dr Grosser at The William Harvey yesterday. I have some previous medical knowledge and it was a pleasure to talk to someone who took that into account. He took time to talk me through my ECG’s and their significance. And to discuss my care pathway and the rationale behind it. I left feeling very reassured.

12th January 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

It was my pleasure so Thanks a million.

11th January 2021

Dr Grosser thinks out of the box. I had complained to my Gp's that my thought process had become noticeably impaired for over a decade. They even diagnosed Alzheimer's but Dr Grosser, despite being my heart specialist quickly recognized a correlation between a proton pump inhibitor and a rare side effect that does inhibit memory. Since removing the drug my ability to collect words from my memory and shape sentences has vastly improved. I have taken this drug for 14 years yet not a single GP suggested that it was the cause for my memory impairment. The quality of my life has improved beyond words so thank you. Bruce Rutherford

14th January 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

I am very happy for you. I use your example to teach my junior doctors how important it is to think of side effects. They - in general - are a lot more common then thought of and often very subtle. you can also read/share my little webpage article. https://kentcardio.com/ppi-medication-risks-dementia/

12th November 2020

Excellent care and attention. My angiogram passed so quickly which I am sure was all due to the reassuring bedside manner of Dr Grosser both before and during the procedure. Thank you for putting me very much at ease.

13th November 2020
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Many thanks for your feedback which I will pass on to the team.

Consultant Cardiologist since 2004. General and Interventional Cardiology. I am able to offer: Coronary angiography usually via radial (wrist) approach Coronary angioplasty (stents) also usually via radial. Single chamber pacemaker implants Dual chamber pacemaker implants Coronary Calcium Scoring (coronary age assessment as well as 10y risk prediction) CT Coronary Angiography - a non-invasive way of imaging coronary arteries Heart Failure assessment and management Rhythm Management. Collapse/Faint/Syncope assessment and management Cardio-myopathy screening. Healthy Heart Screening

Nearest Cardiologists

Short link to review Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI: http://iwgc.net/efdry