Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Consultant Cardiologist since 2004. General and Interventional Cardiology. I am able to offer: Coronary angiography usually via radial (wrist) approach Coronary angioplasty (stents) also usually via radial. Single chamber pacemaker implants Dual chamber pacemaker implants Coronary Calcium Scoring (coronary age assessment as well as 10y risk prediction) CT Coronary Angiography - a non-invasive way of imaging coronary arteries Heart Failure assessment and management Rhythm Management. Collapse/Faint/Syncope assessment and management Cardio-myopathy screening. Healthy Heart Screening

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
12th December 2019

Very professional and extremely helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend.

1st November 2019

Dr Grosser gave clear advice, he was very reassuring. His treatment for my problem worked extremely well. He clearly remembered me even though it had been 6 months since a previous appointment which was really nice as he must see hundreds of patients. All in all a most positive experience.

2nd November 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you for your feed-back. Very nice to hear the treatment had a positive impact.

26th October 2019

Dr Grosser was thoughtful and constructive when challenging my view point regarding my surgery and medication choices, ensuring that I understood the decisions I was making and provided further information for clarity. Prepared to listen to my views

27th October 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you - hope all goes well.

30th September 2019

I was referred to this doctor as I had a tachycardia episode in December in 2018. When I was seen at the beginning of 2019 I explained to him that I have problems with reactive mast cells and I think that, that is the cause of many of my problems including this tachycardia episode. He was the first Doctor that has listened to what I had to say and also read the specialist report which confirmed this and then prescribed me medication Sodium Cromoglicate capsules, Ranitidine and Fexofenadine for this and arranged a heart echo to make sure. This year is the best I have felt in many years and I can now eat and drink most things , symptoms have improved and my quality of life has improved 100%. Had a follow up appointment today 30/09/2019 and this Doctor was as good as the first appointment would highly recommend.

30th September 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

I was lovely to see you had such a great response and thank you for the very kind feed back.

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
11th September 2019

I have been a patient under Dr Grosser for a while, I have alway found him to be very straight forward and professional every time we met. I have total trust and confidence with all my treatments that have been carried out by Dr Grosser.

11th September 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Many thanks for your trust and very kind review.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Nearest Cardiologists

Short link to review Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI: http://iwgc.net/efdry