Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Consultant Cardiologist since 2004. General and Interventional Cardiology. I am able to offer: Coronary angiography usually via radial (wrist) approach Coronary angioplasty (stents) also usually via radial. Single chamber pacemaker implants Dual chamber pacemaker implants Coronary Calcium Scoring (coronary age assessment as well as 10y risk prediction) CT Coronary Angiography - a non-invasive way of imaging coronary arteries Heart Failure assessment and management Rhythm Management. Collapse/Faint/Syncope assessment and management Cardio-myopathy screening. Healthy Heart Screening

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital
21st January 2020

I was diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy 5 years ago and have felt dreadful since. I was basically overly sensitive to the medication I was on. Dr Grosser listened, realised I was sensitive and changed my medication completely. The difference is amazing, I have been given my life back and I am very grateful!

21st January 2020
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you for your kind feed-back. I am very happy you feel better.

Written by a carer at Benenden hospital
7th January 2020

Great doctor, took my dad to see him as he had some issue with his blood pressure. We needed a cardio review to ensure his heart was ok. Dr Grosser listened to my dad and provided clear feedback to ensure we understood him. He recommended a couple of tests and then went through the results with us - again explaining the results and next steps. Would definitely recommend

7th January 2020
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Many thanks for your Feed-Back. It was my pleasure and I hope all goes well and the blood pressure stays normal from now on. BW and HNY

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
23rd December 2019

Dr Grosser listened carefully to me and then explained what would happen in layman’s terms. Although I found the procedure painful, I was reassured throughout.

23rd December 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

I am so sorry you had a painful procedure, but thank you for your kind feed-back.

Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital
12th December 2019

Very professional and extremely helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend.

14th December 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you very much. Glad I could help.

Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital
1st November 2019

Dr Grosser gave clear advice, he was very reassuring. His treatment for my problem worked extremely well. He clearly remembered me even though it had been 6 months since a previous appointment which was really nice as he must see hundreds of patients. All in all a most positive experience.

2nd November 2019
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you for your feed-back. Very nice to hear the treatment had a positive impact.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Nearest Cardiologists

Short link to review Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI: http://iwgc.net/efdry