dr-konrad-grosser-phd-frcp-mesc-meapci

Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Written by a NHS patient at KIMS Hospital
9th November 2021

Amazing care all round

Written by a private patient at Benenden hospital
15th September 2021

Dr Grosser clearly explained the results of my tests and took time to investigate the background to my symptoms. He took time to provide a broader context to the situation and provided some specific actions that I could take based on his view of my situation. I found the consultation interesting and enlightening and I now have a range of actions to take to improve things.

1st October 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you for taking time to feed-back. I hope you will be successful with your improvements.

Written by a private patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
10th September 2021

Very pleasant good at explaining all details of your problem. Very approachable.

13th September 2021

Written by a private patient at Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital
9th September 2021

Dr Grosser has my complete confidence with regard to my cardiac care. His intervention some years ago undoubtedly saved me from a heart attack. He is kind, caring and utterly professional with a wonderful relaxed bedside manner.

13th September 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

I am glad you are feeling better and thank you for your feed-back

Written by a NHS patient at Benenden hospital
8th September 2021

Doctor Grosser, Is a charming man with a sense of humour, very knowledgeable in his field. In my case I felt at ease in his presence and felt comfortable that the tests he arranged identified my problem and I felt reassured with his diagnosis of my current situation. HIghly recommended.

8th September 2021
Response from Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI

Thank you. It was good seeing you today to round everything up.

Consultant Cardiologist since 2004. General and Interventional Cardiology. I am able to offer: Coronary angiography usually via radial (wrist) approach Coronary angioplasty (stents) also usually via radial. Single chamber pacemaker implants Dual chamber pacemaker implants Coronary Calcium Scoring (coronary age assessment as well as 10y risk prediction) CT Coronary Angiography - a non-invasive way of imaging coronary arteries Heart Failure assessment and management Rhythm Management. Collapse/Faint/Syncope assessment and management Cardio-myopathy screening. Healthy Heart Screening

Nearest Cardiologists

Short link to review Dr Konrad Grosser PhD FRCP MESC MEAPCI: http://iwgc.net/efdry