queen-elizabeth-the-queen-mother-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 13,876 reviews Write a review

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

St Peters Road, Margate, Kent, England, CT9 4AN

23rd July 2018

All the Staff in the Cardio Catheter Suite were very professional.

5th June 2018

A great experience,the care and friendly staff definitely helped my swift recovery

23rd January 2018

I attended the hospital on Sunday 21st January 2018, with severe chest and stomach pains, fearing that I had suffered another heart attack, having already been an inpatient the previous week with a "silent" heart attack. I was examined within minutes of arriving at the hospital and taken through to the observation unit where I stayed all day. Throughout the day I received constant attention including ECG, blood tests, etc. I was regularly visited by Doctor Richards, who kept me fully updated regarding my treatment. Luckily for me it wasn't another heart attack and I was released that same day at about 8.00pm. I felt safe and secure in the hospital due to the brilliant care of Doctor Richards and his nursing team. Well done Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Michael Barnbrook Patient Number 01702757

10th October 2017

I have been in Q.E.Q.M hospital a few times in the past 2 years, this year I have had 2 Operations. I have only known great care from all members of staff. They are very polite, and show kindness and care. My favourite ward is Cheerful Sparrows..... a good ward in which to recover in. This August I was in for four weeks, I was looked after very well and the staff were there to help in my recovery nothing was to much trouble. The staff work very hard and long hours, I find they are very dedicated to their vocations. I highly recommend Queen Elizabeth the Queen mothers hospital.

30th August 2017

Exceellent services standard of cleanliness

{{category}} working at Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4rp