Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

13th January 2015
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward makes you feel competely at ease as soon as you meet her. She has a kind caring attitude and I would thoroughly recommend her!!

18th December 2014
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

I saw Dr Kathleen Ward regarding a growth on my upper lip she was very thorough sorting my problem out, she put me at ease with her very kind and down to earth manner. She has a lovely personality very easy to talk to and she will listen which can be a rare thing in the medical profession. I would recommend this skin dermatologist to any of my family or friends, regarding her expertise in this field of work, and the manner in which she portrays herself.

16th December 2014
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward was approachable, friendly and helpful. She telephoned me to arrange my appointment having left a message. I waited only minutes to see her. She listened carefully to my account of my condition, examined me sensitively and explained clearly to me about my skin condition. She also wrote down the name of my condition to take away. Additionally she was able to tell me the date of a minor operation I needed. I left Rowley Hall clinic feeling totally happy with my treatment and confidence in Dr Ward. Thank you

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Stafford Skincare – Lichfield

Dr Ward is an excellent dermatologist and has a lot of experience in all areas of skin conditions . As soon as you walk into the consultation room she puts you at ease .I have seen Dr Ward for both NHS appointments and Private cosmetic consultations and would recommend her to anyone.

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I see Dr Kathleen Ward regarding my actinic keratosis, for which she is very thorough sorting my problem out, and at the same time I am a very nervous and anxious person, and she always puts me at ease with her very kind and down to earth manner. She has a lovely personality, whereas I can talk to her and she will listen which can be a rare thing in the medical profession. I would recommend this skin dermatologist to any of my family or friends, regarding her expertise in this field of work, and the manner in which she portrays herself.

Nearest Dermatologists