Dr Kathleen ANNE Ward

I am a consultant dermatologist with nearly 25 years' experience in treating all types of skin rashes, skin cancers, hair and nail problems in both adults and children. My specialist skills include the management of vulval disease, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. I always try to give as much information as possible about the skin complaint and its treatment, as this helps people to understand and manage their condition. Links to relevant Patient Information Leaflets can be found at www.stafford-skincare.co.uk. Feedback is important - so please let me know what I do well and what I could improve on!

17th October 2015
Written by a patient at Cannock Chase Hospital

It was so refreshing to meet Dr Ward - someone who is professional yet friendly and made me feel that time was not an issue. Very reassuring and listened to all I had to say. Would thoroughly recommend Dr Ward. Even her assistant nurse said what a pleasure it was to work with her!

9th July 2015
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I've been visiting Dr Ward now for a few years for private cosmetic treatments and I really wouldn't want to go elsewhere. She is very friendly and kind and makes you feel relaxed and at ease. I fully trust her judgement and opinion and would not hesitate in recommending her to others.

1st July 2015
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Ward is an excellent dermatologist and has a lot of experience in all skin conditions. I have a very rare skin condition and have seen a number of dermatologists over the years. Unfortunately, none of them compare to Dr. Anne Ward. Whereas others have dismissed various courses of treatment, Dr Anne Ward has not only listened sympathetically to my concerns but she has always come up with a treatment plan; all of which have been very successful, for me. Dr Ward has a great sense of humour and is very personable. However, she is, also, extremely talented in her field of work and I cannot praise her enough. I would recommend her to anyone as you can not find a better consultant.

17th June 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I have been visiting Dr Ward for almost a year now and she is trying to help me with my problem, she is always ready to listen and although I have not seen much improvement, she will not give up and keeps changing my prescription to help my situation.

20th April 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Following an ongoing problem Dr Ward was able to help me to manage this and recover. I can not thank her enough for her care, guidance and advice and would highly recommend her care.

Nearest Dermatologists