Dr Jon Goulding

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals), as well as at Spire Little Aston Hospital. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

• Dermatology

9th October 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

Dr Goulding is an amazing professional! The surgery (mole removals) that he performed on me, and the care, both before and after, were above and beyond what I expected. From my initial meeting with him three years ago, his constant care and advice, about both my physical and mental wellbeing has been exemplorary. I couldn’t have wished for a better doctor. He listened to me when I was at a vulnerable stage in my life and for that I cannot thank him or the team behind him enough!

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

He dealt with my condition very professionally and efficiently.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Listened to me first before writing or using computer. I felt reassured at the end of consultation that my condition would get better. Excellent Consultant.

25th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Although I had a condition that is very mild it was reasonably bothersome to me. Dr Goulding, having a generous, sympathetic, kind and gentle manner creates a doctor patient environment that makes the patient feel immediately at ease. At no time did I feel I was making a fuss about this mild condition, quite the opposite...he has first hand experience how each individual is affected by their concerns and will relate as such. I also found Dr Goulding to be thorough in examination and very clear when discussing the diagnosis and following treatment. I wish I had taken my problem to Dr Goulding much sooner as delay creates unnecessary angst.

23rd December 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Attention to detail and genuine nature.

Nearest Dermatologists