Dr Jon Goulding

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals). I also consult privately at Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, and Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital in Leamington. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

2nd April 2019
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

When referred to Dr Goulding in 2014 at age 20 (and I believe discharged the same year) I had seen many dermatologists as i had suffered from life-long severe atopic eczema that had affected me both mentally and physically. I had begun to lose trust in the medical system and began not to trust in treatment anymore as I felt nothing was working. It was only Dr Goulding that was able to get through to me after a half a decade of severe, full body eczema through his method utilising a tally counter and a high to low steroid cream protocol. My eczema used to cover my body and has now been reduced solely to my feet and as such I was discharged a few years ago for the first time in my life. I am of the opinion that Dr Goulding is an excellent Doctor who is passionate about his craft and his treatment towards his patients. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone suffering from any severe dermatological ailments.

18th March 2019
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

Conveyed everything I needed to know or was unsure of in a very professional, clear manner. Many thanks

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I have great respect for Dr Goulding ,He is a very caring Dr who gives me the best care i could ask for. He is an inspiration in the work he does, I came to see Dr Goulding with chronic Psoriasis ,i was feeling very low about my condition . But with his care and continued support the medication i am now on has greatly improved my psoriasis . He is a Dr that never rushes his time with me ,always takes the time to sit and listen and i have the greatest respect for him as he has for me. I couldn't be in better hands . Mr K, Windridge

15th September 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I was refered to Dr. Goulding who is quietly spoken and caring with an ulcerated plaque on my lower leg,after an examination, he advised a biopsy to which the appointment came through within 7days.

9th August 2018
Written by a member of staff at Solihull Hospital

I am a trainee dermatologist. I had the great opportunity to sit in couple of Dr. Goulding complex dermatology clinics. I found this extremely informative and useful and learnt a lot. He is a fantastic, caring, polite, very professional doctor with exceptional expertise and communication skills. He goes the extra mile to help his patients, always having holistic approach. He is an excellent listener. He is a fantastic teacher.

Nearest Dermatologists