Dr Jon Goulding

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals). I also consult privately at Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, and Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital in Leamington. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Great care - I was seen quickly and given great advice to help with my skin. I had a biopsy and the results proved Dr Goulding’s predictions to be correct. Treatment was given speedily and my skin is much clearer; I only wish I’d booked an appointment with him sooner!

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I went to see this consultant recently and felt he listened to me, was patient, explained what he was thinking about my diagnosis and how I could best get help.

19th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at Solihull Hospital

I am a fellow dermatologist. I had the opportunity to sit in two of Dr Goulding's clinic to gain more insight to how his multidisciplinary psychodermatology clinic works. It was a fantastic experience. I have learned so much about this field. The aspects I found most valuable were the way Dr Goulding interacts with his patients. He is a great listener and manages to establish very good rapport. He is very professional and clearly has vast experience on this field, managing to really taylor treatment to individuals needs.

5th February 2018
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

I had a complex situation involving a skin condition combined with a high anxiety situation which was escalating rapidly. Having visited several doctors over the previous months I was made aware of Dr Gouldings' unique psych- dermatology speciality so sought his advice. It was clear he was very familiar with this type of situation and knew exactly how to handle it which was a godsend after previous consultations had failed. Dr Goulding inspired confidence and I felt at last there was proper, tailored help available. Within a few weeks the situation has dramatically improved using the team approach of both the medical and psychological help. I cannot thank the team enough or recommend them more highly.

28th November 2017
Written by a carer at Good Hope Hospital

My husband has been under Dr Goulding’s care for several years now. We have always found Dr Goulding to be so very kind and caring in his approach to my husband. More so since my husband developed Alzheimer’s disease, he is patient and shows great understanding of this illness which puts my husband at ease. The treatment he has received has greatly improved my husbands management of his condition. Highly recommended.

Nearest Dermatologists