Dr Jon Goulding

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals), as well as at Spire Little Aston Hospital. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

• Dermatology

19th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at Solihull Hospital

I am a fellow dermatologist. I had the opportunity to sit in two of Dr Goulding's clinic to gain more insight to how his multidisciplinary psychodermatology clinic works. It was a fantastic experience. I have learned so much about this field. The aspects I found most valuable were the way Dr Goulding interacts with his patients. He is a great listener and manages to establish very good rapport. He is very professional and clearly has vast experience on this field, managing to really taylor treatment to individuals needs.

5th February 2018
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

I had a complex situation involving a skin condition combined with a high anxiety situation which was escalating rapidly. Having visited several doctors over the previous months I was made aware of Dr Gouldings' unique psych- dermatology speciality so sought his advice. It was clear he was very familiar with this type of situation and knew exactly how to handle it which was a godsend after previous consultations had failed. Dr Goulding inspired confidence and I felt at last there was proper, tailored help available. Within a few weeks the situation has dramatically improved using the team approach of both the medical and psychological help. I cannot thank the team enough or recommend them more highly.

28th November 2017
Written by a carer at Good Hope Hospital

My husband has been under Dr Goulding’s care for several years now. We have always found Dr Goulding to be so very kind and caring in his approach to my husband. More so since my husband developed Alzheimer’s disease, he is patient and shows great understanding of this illness which puts my husband at ease. The treatment he has received has greatly improved my husbands management of his condition. Highly recommended.

20th November 2017
Written by a member of staff at Solihull Hospital

Medical student that sat in clinic with Dr Goulding. Dr Goulding was very good at explaining things to me whilst ensuring the patient's felt comfortable with a student being present. He was encouraging of my interest in dermatology and I felt I learnt a lot from sitting in on his clinic.

20th November 2017
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

The doctor listened and took interest in my case, he understood my complaint and showed knowledge of the subject providing possible solutions. Previous contact with other dermatologists had not produced either of the above.Other possible therapies such as in use in Tbilisi using Phages might also produce a cure for my apparently incurable skin disease but have not been taken into consideration.

Nearest Dermatologists