Dr Jon Goulding

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals). I also consult privately at Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, and Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital in Leamington. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

15th September 2018
Written by a patient at Solihull Hospital

I was refered to Dr. Goulding who is quietly spoken and caring with an ulcerated plaque on my lower leg,after an examination, he advised a biopsy to which the appointment came through within 7days.

9th August 2018
Written by a member of staff at Solihull Hospital

I am a trainee dermatologist. I had the great opportunity to sit in couple of Dr. Goulding complex dermatology clinics. I found this extremely informative and useful and learnt a lot. He is a fantastic, caring, polite, very professional doctor with exceptional expertise and communication skills. He goes the extra mile to help his patients, always having holistic approach. He is an excellent listener. He is a fantastic teacher.

8th August 2018
Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital

Dr Goulding is caring for my 88 year old mother who suffers from Dementia. In addition to Dr Goulding's exception knowledge and expertise regarding dermatology cases, he had also shown great empathy for mum's mental health issues and treated her with the greatest if respect, allowing mum to retain her dignity in what is, for her, an extremely difficult and uncomfortable situation. It is wonderful to have a Consultant with an holistic approach. Other Doctors have previously overlooked some of mum's needs and merely concentrated on their own area of expertise. This has left mum confused and withdraw but she bounces back very quickly from an appointment with Dr Goulding. Thank you.

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Great care - I was seen quickly and given great advice to help with my skin. I had a biopsy and the results proved Dr Goulding’s predictions to be correct. Treatment was given speedily and my skin is much clearer; I only wish I’d booked an appointment with him sooner!

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Good Hope Hospital

I went to see this consultant recently and felt he listened to me, was patient, explained what he was thinking about my diagnosis and how I could best get help.

Nearest Dermatologists