dr-jon-goulding

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital
30th July 2020

I would like to feedback to the dermatology department and in particular Dr.Goulding who dealt with my mother's case. My mother who suffers from dementia was referred by her GP to the dermatology department and I can say that I am not able to fault anything that Dr Goulding and the hospital has done for my mother's wellbeing. I can say that all the staff with whom we came into contact with very very caring and reassuring.  Dr Goulding arranged for my mother to to be seen to immediately the same day for her procedure and thankfully the outcome was well too. I would also like to direct my feedback to the cardiology department too and in particular Nurse Chris who I am sure had to jump over many hurdles in order to administer medical treatment to my mother on the same day that she was visiting the dermatology department. This was all possible due to the close interaction between all departments. Dr Goulding and the staff at Solihull Hospital have made an extreme amount of ground in restoring my confidence in the NHS. May God bless you all and keep you all safe during these difficult days, weeks and months ahead. Many Thanks and Regards Asgar

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital
19th December 2019

My partner was referred to Dr Goulding suffering from a severe skin complaint. Dr Goulding was extremely knowledgeable and explained to us what was causing the issue and prescribed medication that begun to immediately alleviate the symptoms. This was a big relief to us as my partner has very complex, poor health and this particular skin complaint was very distressing for him. Dr Goulding has continued to see my partner on a regular basis and continually demonstrates that he is not just extremely competent consultant but also a very caring and compassionate professional. He has always displayed compassion and care towards my partner and I and always takes time to discuss any concerns we have. He always has time to discuss treatment options and alternatives to manage my partners health. My partner gets very anxious meeting and dealing with new health professionals but Dr Goulding has always put him at ease and my partner and I both have an enormous amount of respect for him and the advice he gives. He is a pleasure to see and a credit to his profession.

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals). I also consult privately at Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, and Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital in Leamington. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

Nearest Dermatologists