dr-jon-goulding

6th April 2021

I am a Specialty Doctor in Dermatology at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, and I have received training from Dr Goulding in his complex dermatology clinics at Solihull Hospital. He is highly regarded and knowledgeable in his field. He also excels in providing holistic care to his dermatology patients, listening carefully to their concerns and always demonstrating empathy.

Written by a carer at Solihull Hospital
30th July 2020

I would like to feedback to the dermatology department and in particular Dr.Goulding who dealt with my mother's case. My mother who suffers from dementia was referred by her GP to the dermatology department and I can say that I am not able to fault anything that Dr Goulding and the hospital has done for my mother's wellbeing. I can say that all the staff with whom we came into contact with very very caring and reassuring.  Dr Goulding arranged for my mother to to be seen to immediately the same day for her procedure and thankfully the outcome was well too. I would also like to direct my feedback to the cardiology department too and in particular Nurse Chris who I am sure had to jump over many hurdles in order to administer medical treatment to my mother on the same day that she was visiting the dermatology department. This was all possible due to the close interaction between all departments. Dr Goulding and the staff at Solihull Hospital have made an extreme amount of ground in restoring my confidence in the NHS. May God bless you all and keep you all safe during these difficult days, weeks and months ahead. Many Thanks and Regards Asgar

I am a consultant dermatologist working in the NHS with University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (Solihull and Good Hope Hospitals). I also consult privately at Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield, and Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital in Leamington. I am passionate about the specialty of dermatology and committed to offering the best possible service to patients. I care for patients with the full range of skin problems but particular sub-specialty interests include inflammatory skin disease, male genital dermatology and psychodermatology. I value and reflect on all patient feedback to help me continuously improve my practice.

Nearest Dermatologists