Spire Little Aston Hospital

Little Aston Hall Drive, Little Aston, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands England, B74 3UP

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th November 2018

Having been into Spire Parkway on two previous occasions and knowing the excellent treatment I had previously received I had no hesitation in choosing to be treated here. However since the rooms have been refurbished, there is little space for hanging your clothes or somewhere to store personal belongings. The nursing care is excellent.

23rd October 2018

Great hospital

26th September 2018

Booked a breast Augmentation, surgeon seemed lovely everything was positive. Gets to the pre-op discover I should have stopped my HRT and then there was a question mark over smoking.... I have been advised by Anne Dancey that she knows people can’t give up therefore she only uses Brazilian furry implants as they reduce the risk of encapsulation. 4 days later the pre op nurse still hasn’t come back to me as to what’s happening, day 5 surgeon emails me, ops cancelled and there’s charges. Lots and lots of charges.. Wasn’t told, but now apparently I should have known. Need to be a mind reader. Seems to me that if your insurance based, all is fine. If your self pay, forget it. Would not recommend Anne as a surgeon or the nurses at Spire. Shocking service for the amount paid out.

26th August 2018

Everybody who i had contact with at this hospital was friendly and welcoming. I felt completely at ease and cared for.

29th January 2018

My Dad is 83 year old and he has been anxious for weeks. That coupled with the ridiculously long wait - we arrived on time at 1.30 after being telephoned to come then and not at 3.30 as previously requested. I duly cancelled appointments to make it to Birmingham on time to take my Dad with his driver and low and behold we are left alone for hours. I’ve lost money as I haven’t worked and Dad has worked himself into a right state. We only lost Mum a few months ago and I’m the only daughter in the country so it falls on me to look after him. Hence we paid to have this operation as I couldn’t be messed around and didn’t want my Dad to be messed around on the NHS either. But despite that we were messed around. It is outrageous to be kept so long .... and unfair with my Dad being the age he is. It is unacceptable practise that, if it is not reported and registered as a complaint, it will go unnoticed by Management and be repeated. Why call us to come in earlier? What a complete waste of everyone’s time. I personally would have walked out but I don’t think my Dad would go through with the anxiety of coming back again. We choose Shires because of its good reputation. But it’s about time people learnt how your patients are treated. Imagine if this was your frail Father. How would you handle this is this was your Dad?

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Spire Little Aston Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Little Aston Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yp