dr-james-halpern

11th May 2020

Our consultation with Dr Halpern was invaluable. He helped our 2-year-old daughter with her widespread eczema and listened to all our concerns. He is friendly, extremely knowledgeable and was able to give prompt advice and treatment to help clear the eczema. Many thanks to Dr Halpern for all his help! I would definitely recommend Dr Halpern if you need to see a dermatologist.

24th April 2020

I visited Dr Halpern with my daughter who has struggled with eczema since birth. I cannot thank Dr Halpern enough for how he has changed my daughters life. She no longer scratches, sleeps through the night and I now have my happy, outgoing little girl back. That’s something I could never have dreamed of.

26th March 2020

We visited Dr. Halpern in regards to my babies eczema. After going back and forth to the GP with the condition continually worsening my son ended up in hospital with infected eczema. We finally got a referral and saw Dr Halpern. He was brilliant and took the time to listen and understand the history. He was great with our little boy and a couple of months in from Dr Halpers treatment plan things are going great. My sons eczema is finally under control.

Nearest Dermatologists