Dr Moumita Chattopadhyay

• Dermatology

4th September 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

Hi, want to share my experience with Dr Chattopadhyay as she was most gentle and caring doctor. she removed a pillar cyst from my scalp and did so very neatly and efficiently without any complications. she explained the procedure and what she'd done during surgery. very happy with everything about her and will certainly use her in the future if needed. many thanks Jayne

26th July 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

Dr Chattopadhyay is an extraordinary doctor. I was referred for a small issue which she dealt with quickly but was keen to address my lifelong eczema which I thought I just had to live with. 6 months later and my eczema is 99% gone and my life is totally transformed. wish I'd met her 40 years ago! Her manner is absolutely lovely and going to the hospital is an absolute pleasure.

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I would highly recommend Dr Chattopadhyay as she is very professional and easily contactable. She gave me great medical care and was supportive in my struggle with acne. I would not hesitate to contact Dr Chattopadhyay again if there was any other issue with my skin.

20th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I live and work Aboard and was moving between 2 countries was back in Birmingham visiting my family , I had already had treatment but i need am extra operation, after meeting Dr. Chattopadhyay she listen to my history of treatment, rearranged her schedule to make all this happen within 2 weeks, allowing me to get the stitches removed, and met with her the day I was going to Gatwick to get a early morning flight the next day! I got the all clear results, listen to her advice, which she also followed up with a email, and email with my new Dr in Antigua! Thanks......

10th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

Very professional and friendly specialist who listened to my symptoms, carried out the necessary tests, prescribed appropriate medication and I was discharged a happy patient 3 months following initial consultation. Thoroughly recommended.

Nearest Dermatologists