manor-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 80,455 reviews Write a review

Manor Hospital

Moat Road, Walsall, England, WS2 9PS

18th February 2019

I’ll happily report. The maxillofacial department is wonderful. Kind, caring, compassionate and trustworthy. The gynaecology department the complete opposite. No information given, shoved in a room, told to strip from waste down and endured the most horrific time of my life possible. Left feeling butchered with no more information in fact the consultants exact words were “we’re done” and that was it. I still don’t know what you actually did to me and I’m still in physical agony now. Emotionally I’m a wreak and once I am back to full health I will let you know as I want answers. How can you perfeorm these procedures without even explaining what is going to happen? How can you shove a torturous instrument through someone’s cervix with complete disregard to the pain they are in? How can you cut away a slice of womb when they can feel it? And how can you just say “we’re done” at the end with no aftercare information? I came for a polyp removal. I still have the polyp, how can you genuinely be so incompetent and so uncaring in that ward? And do you think I care about that biopsy result because I can’t ever have someone do anything like that to me again. So any results now irrelevant.

12th August 2018

My husband was taken into the Manor Hospital with a chest infection and gradually got worse over a few days until I was told by the consultant that he would not live. If that wasn't enough of a shock he told me that he had informed my husband that he was going to die. I couldn't believe that he could have been so cruel, so instead of my lovely husband slipping away peacefully, he spent his last few hours, although full of drugs, shouting out that he was dying. It was torment watching him and this will always be the last memory I have of him, he suffered so much, it was barbaric. I know from friends who work at the Manor that they have a policy to be honest with patients, but it would have been kinder just to let my husband think that he had a chance, its very, very wrong. I am writing this to advise other families to ask the staff not to tell patients they are dying, it's so, so cruel.

12th April 2018

If you have mental illness don’t go there ,bad A&E security,police to treat a young child male very aggressive,was really not acceptable.And nhs wrote a confusing referring?! This place cause a trauma to my son ,and me as well ,it supposed to be a safe place .I gave the one star to the doctors who cured my son at the end they were really good and understood their job .

20th February 2018

I asked for information off the desk staff only to be told “that’s not my job” It also says it’s a 2hour wait yet i’ve been here for 3 hours without any information given although i asked for it.

3rd January 2018

I was taken to A and E with a serious nosebleed and waited over 5 hours before a doctor came to see me while all the time my nose was pouring with blood. When the doctor finally arrived he packed my nose which was extremely painful. He then sent me to another hospital in Birmingham as there were no ENT doctors available at the Manor. When I arrived at Heartlands, they knew nothing about me and put me in a cubicle where I spent the rest of the night without seeing a doctor. The next morning I was sent back to the Manor and was admitted to ward 11 where I had to have a blood transfusion because of the delay in treatment when I went to A and E. This was the worst experience of my life and I still have nightmares about it. The staff on ward 11 were uncaring and surly which added to this terrible experience. I hope I never have to go there again

{{category}} working at Manor Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Manor Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ik