manor-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 80,458 reviews Write a review

Manor Hospital

Moat Road, Walsall, England, WS2 9PS

8th October 2019

Doctors, doctors secretaries, nurses, auxiliaries and all staff i encountered during my illness where excellent, treated me with care and respect. Doctors: Chander Shekhar and Balagopal Nurse: Ana Monica Rodrigues (Ward 20B) deserve a special mention.

25th September 2019

Manor Hospital and the staff have been great treating my Ulcerative Colitis over the last few years. Always being available for appointments, treating patients with care and respect, and putting our needs first. Thank You Manor Hospital, the staff and the NHS

13th June 2019

There seems to be a total lack of communication between departments. To be told that you have cancer in the cerebellum and lungs and to be left for weeks without a prognosis or treatment plan shows a lack of care, compassion or respect. Yes we all know that the NHS is under pressure but how long does it take to say the next stage is x number of weeks away, at least then you don't think you have been forgotten about. All (or most of) the staff and doctors were polite and apparently caring but they do not follow up if concerns are brought to their attention. If you report your concerns to the PALS unit they inform the ward you are on - beware there could be a backlash.

18th February 2019

I’ll happily report. The maxillofacial department is wonderful. Kind, caring, compassionate and trustworthy. The gynaecology department the complete opposite. No information given, shoved in a room, told to strip from waste down and endured the most horrific time of my life possible. Left feeling butchered with no more information in fact the consultants exact words were “we’re done” and that was it. I still don’t know what you actually did to me and I’m still in physical agony now. Emotionally I’m a wreak and once I am back to full health I will let you know as I want answers. How can you perfeorm these procedures without even explaining what is going to happen? How can you shove a torturous instrument through someone’s cervix with complete disregard to the pain they are in? How can you cut away a slice of womb when they can feel it? And how can you just say “we’re done” at the end with no aftercare information? I came for a polyp removal. I still have the polyp, how can you genuinely be so incompetent and so uncaring in that ward? And do you think I care about that biopsy result because I can’t ever have someone do anything like that to me again. So any results now irrelevant.

{{category}} working at Manor Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Manor Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ik