manor-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 80,460 reviews Write a review

Manor Hospital

Moat Road, Walsall, England, WS2 9PS

20th November 2019

Had a baby, everything was fine with the midwife we had, was told we would be home about twoish in the morning, gets to about half 3 and we haven't even seen the midwife that the previous one said was taking over for her at 12, comes in and basically tries to get us to force feed my daughter even though other midwife had said she was full, ended up getting moved to a maternity ward where I was told I wasn't allowed to go and had to come back at 10am even though they moved my girlfriend at half 4 in the morning, how did they honestly expect someone to get home at that time, nurses name was Joelle, if you get her, ask for a second opinion as she is the reason I've now got to wait nearly 6 hours in the hospital reception.

14th November 2019

Well looked after chandler shekhar. Great doctor

8th October 2019

Doctors, doctors secretaries, nurses, auxiliaries and all staff i encountered during my illness where excellent, treated me with care and respect. Doctors: Chander Shekhar and Balagopal Nurse: Ana Monica Rodrigues (Ward 20B) deserve a special mention.

25th September 2019

Manor Hospital and the staff have been great treating my Ulcerative Colitis over the last few years. Always being available for appointments, treating patients with care and respect, and putting our needs first. Thank You Manor Hospital, the staff and the NHS

13th June 2019

There seems to be a total lack of communication between departments. To be told that you have cancer in the cerebellum and lungs and to be left for weeks without a prognosis or treatment plan shows a lack of care, compassion or respect. Yes we all know that the NHS is under pressure but how long does it take to say the next stage is x number of weeks away, at least then you don't think you have been forgotten about. All (or most of) the staff and doctors were polite and apparently caring but they do not follow up if concerns are brought to their attention. If you report your concerns to the PALS unit they inform the ward you are on - beware there could be a backlash.

{{category}} working at Manor Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Manor Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ik