Spire Little Aston Hospital

Little Aston Hall Drive, Little Aston, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands England, B74 3UP

« 1 2 3 4 »

26th August 2018

Everybody who i had contact with at this hospital was friendly and welcoming. I felt completely at ease and cared for.

29th January 2018

My Dad is 83 year old and he has been anxious for weeks. That coupled with the ridiculously long wait - we arrived on time at 1.30 after being telephoned to come then and not at 3.30 as previously requested. I duly cancelled appointments to make it to Birmingham on time to take my Dad with his driver and low and behold we are left alone for hours. I’ve lost money as I haven’t worked and Dad has worked himself into a right state. We only lost Mum a few months ago and I’m the only daughter in the country so it falls on me to look after him. Hence we paid to have this operation as I couldn’t be messed around and didn’t want my Dad to be messed around on the NHS either. But despite that we were messed around. It is outrageous to be kept so long .... and unfair with my Dad being the age he is. It is unacceptable practise that, if it is not reported and registered as a complaint, it will go unnoticed by Management and be repeated. Why call us to come in earlier? What a complete waste of everyone’s time. I personally would have walked out but I don’t think my Dad would go through with the anxiety of coming back again. We choose Shires because of its good reputation. But it’s about time people learnt how your patients are treated. Imagine if this was your frail Father. How would you handle this is this was your Dad?

26th May 2017

I recently had a total hip replacement and during my 3 night stay the treatment I received was excellent. Being an ex nurse I was very nervous of the procedure however Mr Shiv Jain ( surgeon) and Mr Anjit Walung (anaesthetist) put me completely at ease. Both men are easy to talk to and explained everything in detail. You could not wish to meet pleasanter people. I am now 9 weeks into my recovery and doing well. I would like to thank all the doctors, nurses and physiotherapists for their excellent care.

19th January 2017

I have recently had occasion to have a total hip replacement procedure. The procedure was carried out by Mr Selzar, whose good name proceded him. A nicer man you could not wish to meet. The procedure was carried out under an epidural, which I would heartily recommend. The Hospital was Little Aston. The staff and facilities are second to none and the after care likewise. I would most certainly recommend Doctors, Staff and Hospital. I am now doing fine. I thank you, one and all. James H Lewis

1st October 2016