Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Had a procedure to remove a lump off my forehead and have received the best personable service I could have wished for. Phil made me feel so relaxed and once we found that my diary clashed with the time I would need the stitches out changed how we would deal with it. Flawless minor operation.....efficient and painless with great music in the background :-)

14th November 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Sorted out a skin tag very efficiently. Less than a week later now and my eyelid has pretty much 100% recovered and it is as though it was never there.

12th November 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I have recently had a cancer lesion removed from my upper lip and lower left leg by Phil and his courteous team at Rowley Hall, Stafford. I cannot thank Phil enough for his outstanding professionalism and skill, and reassurance to me in explaining my diagnosis.

2nd October 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I had upper and lower eye surgery back in May of this year. The care and attention that I received from all of the staff at Rowley Hall was faultless. Phil Brackley took time to explain the entire procedure to me and showed me loads of pre and post operative photographs so that I knew what to expect. I am delighted with the results and would not hesitate to recommend Phil and his happy, efficient and caring staff.

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I thought that the care received from Mr Brackley and his support team was absolutely outstanding. My procedure involved the removal of several moles and Mr Brackley was very understanding, personable and re-assuring. He is clearly very skilled and confident in what he does. Excellent bedside manner, brilliant in fact.

Nearest Plastic surgeons