Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley was kind, caring and patient. He listened to all my questions and concerns, nothing was too much for him. His manager is approachable and gentle. He did a fantastic job with my surgery, I'm so very happy with the results. His follow up care was superb too!

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at St Helens Hospital

I was referred to Mr Brackley by my GP. I had breast cancer a few years ago and due to the treatment I received one of my breasts was much smaller than the other one. I saw Mr Brackley and he agreed to reduce the size of my largest breast . The procedure was fully explained to me and a few months later I was admitted to Whiston Hospital. I had to stay overnight and was discharged the next morning. The aftercare was quite good as I had to attend the dressing clinic. I saw Mr Brackley today and could not thank him enough for his care and attention. This procedure has given me so much confidence as I no longer feel self conscious about what I am wearing and have ditched all my baggie clothes . Once again a big thank you to Mr Brackley for his excellent skills and care.

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I found my first visit to Rowley Hall Hospital to be calming, relaxed and i found Mr Brackley and the Staff listened to me and was more than helpful in explaining the procedure and aftercare. On my second visit for my minor operation Mr Brackley was really helpful in explaining his every step throughout the operation. His nurse Fiona put me at ease throughout the whole visit and more than helpful. A big thank you to all the staff at Rowley Hall you do an amazing job. Jean Bowerman.

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Would highly recommend Dr Brackley. The treatment which I received at Rowley Hall was excellent. Dr Brackley is professional, reassuring, attentive and makes you feel relaxed and confident from start to finish. Thank you for providing a first class experience. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic to my friends and associates.

1st January 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was referred to Phil Brackley by Dr Anne Ward for the removal of a lesion in my upper back. Only 3 visits were required to Rowley Hospital. Surgery took place on my second visit with the first and last being consultations. Each visit was on time and I felt well looked after by the nursing, administrative staff and Phil Brackley. The surgery was quick and pain free and I was very pleased with the manner of my treatment throughout. My insurance company required more paperwork than I was expecting, but Phil Brackley dealt with the insurance company directly and resolved the problem for me. He was very helpful and made my visit far more stress free than if I had to liaise between him and the insurance company. I have recovered very well with no issues regarding the healing or dissolving of the stitches used to close the wound. I can only add this was an excellent experience and I would recommend Phil Brackley to anyone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »