Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was recommended to Mr Brackley by one of his colleagues as the Basal Cell Carcinoma to be removed was large, on my cheek and needed a plastic surgeon. He explained the operation in great detail and answered any concerns that I had. He has a very good bedside manner and puts you at ease. The operation went well and I am pleased with the result.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I had minor surgical procedure to remove a lump on my face that, because it was close to my eye, the experience could have been quite unpleasant. I was treated extremely well and had the lump removed with the minimum of fuss. Now 3 weeks later, I can hardly tell where it was but I remember with gratitude the professionalism and kindness shown to me.

16th February 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley saw me regarding a growth on my scalp.The growth turned out to be cancerous. He was at all times friendly and welcoming. He put me at ease and the whole procedure was painless. Everything was explained to me in terms easily understood. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Brackley to anyone.

4th February 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was treated by Mr Brackley recently at Rowley hall hospital and feel compelled to write a review about a Surgeon who does a first class job, puts patients at their ease and make you feel like you are in very capable hands. Prior to my surgery Mr Brackley explained what he was going to do in very clear terms and had a very sympathetic, calm and honest approach to my treatment. The Surgery itself was done very quickly, neatly and with utmost efficiency by Mr Brackley and an excellent team at Rowley Hall Hospital. I would not hesitate to recommend this highly skilled medical professional who is both charming and caring to his patients.

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

I have been visiting Mr Brackley for two years now after receiving incorrect advice from my own Dr. I have a horrible keyloid scar on my chest between my boobs which I was originally told could not be corrected or improved. 5 years after the scar was caused ,Mr Brackley has managed to reduce it considerably and has remained approachable throughout my treatment. He has been honest and explained the scar will never vanish but could be improved in time. He listens, advises and then works his magic leaving me feeling confident in the medical world once again. He is aware that the location of my scar could cause embarrassment during my treatment and he is always mind full of protecting my dignity during the procedure. ( not that I'm shy tho) . Can't thank him enough, wish I had been referred to him earlier. His humour is also appreciated as it's a good distraction. I'm thrilled with his care and the results so far.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists