mr-philip-brackley

Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital
17th December 2020

Philip Brackley is the most caring, considerate and kindest medical professional that I have ever had the good fortune to meet. The minute that you meet him, Mr Brackley immediately makes you feel at ease. He is not superior in anyway whatsoever and treats you totally as an equal. He goes far and above to explain in great detail and with great patience the treatment that he recommends. He is extremely kind and caring. I have visited Mr Brackley on two occasions and felt uplifted and reassured by his advice to me. I would recommend Mr Brackley; he is an outstanding ambassador for great care.

Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital
14th December 2020

I had a mole removed by Mr Brackley and the care and attention I received was excellent. Would have no hesitation in recommending any treatment by him or Rowley Hall Hospital.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

Nearest Plastic surgeons