Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley is outstanding in his skill as a surgeon from my personal experience. I totally trust his judgement, during his consultations I feel the information he gives is totally honest and very helpful and practical. It allows me to make informed decisions about my future care and what to expect post surgery. He is also one of the nicest people I have met and the care he gives and his manner make me feel totally at ease. He is always professional but very approachable making me feel relaxed and able to ask as many questions as I need to. I trust Mr Brackley which is why I put my care in his hands and have always been delighted with the results of my surgery. I always recommend him to my friends and family

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Although the procedure which I required was only a minor one, Mr Brackley still treated me with great professionalism. Explanations were clear and concise; treatment and aftercare painless, and outcome excellent.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was recommended to Mr Brackley by one of his colleagues as the Basal Cell Carcinoma to be removed was large, on my cheek and needed a plastic surgeon. He explained the operation in great detail and answered any concerns that I had. He has a very good bedside manner and puts you at ease. The operation went well and I am pleased with the result.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I had minor surgical procedure to remove a lump on my face that, because it was close to my eye, the experience could have been quite unpleasant. I was treated extremely well and had the lump removed with the minimum of fuss. Now 3 weeks later, I can hardly tell where it was but I remember with gratitude the professionalism and kindness shown to me.

16th February 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley saw me regarding a growth on my scalp.The growth turned out to be cancerous. He was at all times friendly and welcoming. He put me at ease and the whole procedure was painless. Everything was explained to me in terms easily understood. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Brackley to anyone.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists