Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

2nd January 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Great care from Mr Brackley. His friendly and approachable manner makes you feel very much at ease. Everything explained clearly relating to the treatment I had two procedures that required facial stitches and the results are excellent Nothing is too much trouble for him and I would not hesitate to recommend him

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

mr phil brackley is the most honest friendly and dedicated specialist I have ever had the pleasure to meet. He meets and greets me in the waiting area and always knows about parts of my life we have chatted about months before. He is very honest in his assessments and explains why we need to do things and alternatives if I don't like what is being offered. I feel very safe in his hands, which isn't easy when you have had a number of skin cancer operations. His work on my head has been exceptional and I am very pleased that it is Mr brackley who is my specialist. When I first went to hospital over my skin cancer I feared for my life, now, I don't feel that fear anymore because of the treatment I receive from Mr brackley. No words can describe the confidence and admIration that I feel in this great man my name is Harold foster of 15 Wrekin drive, Aintree, L10

14th December 2016
Written by a patient at St Helens Hospital

I have suffered with leg ulcers since 1973. For 16years I was shunted around between vascular and skin surgeons where nobody would surgically help me. I was referred to Mr.Brackley in 2013 who agreed to do a skin graft. Due to infections and the grafts breaking down, he never gave up and operated on me a total of 4 times, the last being August 2016. At the present moment, for the first time in decades, I am both ulcer and pain free. Anyone who has had leg ulcers, will appreciate the relief. Last month we went abroad on holiday and it is the first time in 21 years I have not had dressings on. I cannot thank Mr.Brackley and his team enough. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

20th November 2016
Written by a carer at Rowley Hospital

hELLO Mr Brackley carried out an operation on our daughters ears reconstructing the fold in the ear and reducing the amount they stuck out from her head . The procedure was a complete success and has greatly changed her life making her more confident and happy . The whole experiance for Alice was relaxed , professional she felt safe and well looked after at all times ,the hospital staff could not have been more helpful and understanding with Alice .Mr Brackley has been simply marvellous,we will never be able to thank him enough for the time effort and care he has given to Alice. Thank you Nick&Sue Roper.

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Helens Hospital

I have to say that Mr Brackly is outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him in fact, by far the best doctor I have seen in all the years. He is positive, attentive, thorough, calm, and personal. From the beginning he made me feel comfortable and relaxed he talked to me as someone who actually cared about me.At times when I thought that I may be a "pain" because of asking the same questions all the time, he was attentive and that he was there to answer my questions. He explained the surgery and what would happen informing me that he would the best technique to keep the scar as small as possible, which he did. I even recommended him to my sister who had to undergo surgery and she gave him 5 stars. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Could he improve more, I don't think so he more 10 stars. You may have to wait a bit to see him but that is because he gives all of his patients 110% of his time as does his staff. Wish there where more doctors like him.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists