Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

13th February 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was recently treated by Mr Philip Brackley for a Breast Augmentation. I had been to other Cosmetic Surgeons and found that they didnt necessarily have my best interests at heart. I made an appointment at Rowley Hall to see Mr Brackley and as soon as he called me into his office, i felt completely and utterly at ease. I felt like he knew exactly what i was looking for and assured me that if what i wanted was a natural look, then he was the surgeon for me. He was very polite, friendly, funny, reassuring, clear and concise about everything. Throughout all my appointments with him, he made sure he answered all my questions, made sure i was happy with the information he'd given me about the care and about the procedure. I can't fault him at all. On the day of my procedure he came to chat to me, made sure i was happy and once again ran through what the day would bring. The care i received after my procedure at Rowley Hall was outstanding and the after care provided by Mr Brackley was exceptional. I can honestly say that having this procedure was the best thing i have EVER done and that is all down to the brilliant work of Mr Brackley. I love how i feel, i have so much more confidence, i'm happier than i have ever been in my life and i would do it all again in a heart beat. Mr Brackley is fantastic and anyone that chooses to have a procedure done with him is making the right decision. 10/10. Jennifer Wright.

19th January 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was treated last week by Mr Philip Brackley for the removal of unsightly growth behind my ear. After wrestling unsuccessfully with the NHS at Stafford and Stoke for several years attempting to get it removed I eventually went to Rowley Hall and saw this wonderful gentleman. He was absolutely first rate. Charming, friendly and immediately put me at my ease and I felt totally safe in his hands. He made what was to me a worrying treatment into a pleasant half an hour. Together with his assistant Sam they made the whole experience completely painless and yes - enjoyable . I cannot recommend him highly enough and I am so thankful to him for making my life so much more pleasant. Not 5 stars - 10 stars from me. Robert Keith Minshull

9th January 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I have recently had a cyst removed by Mr Philip Brackley and the whole experience has been extremely impressive from start to finish. Mr Brackley is attentive, personable and very knowledgable. He made an extra effort to fully inform me about everything that the procedure involved in our first meeting. The procedure felt so quick and easy; Mr Brackley and the nurse made me feel so calm and at ease, chatting to me all the way through - and the Motown music definitely helped in the background! The scar is very neat and looks very promising. I cannot recommend Mr Brackley enough and I'm very grateful that I was recommended him by my dermatologist in the first place!

2nd January 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I have now been treated by Phil in the last two years for the removal of two Basal cell cancers, one from the left side of my temple and the second most recent from the forehead above the left eye. from my previous encounter with Phil in 2016 i had no hesitation in asking for his help in the removal of my latest BCC. When i first met him he explained everything in great detail which put me at ease and gave me confidence in his expertise. what i liked most was how he was so interested in the end result-THE SCARRING-i just wanted it removed and didn't really care what it looked like but Phil did. He is very skilled with an excellent caring nature and i would have no hesitation in recommending MR Philip Brackley."

29th November 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Had a procedure to remove a lump off my forehead and have received the best personable service I could have wished for. Phil made me feel so relaxed and once we found that my diary clashed with the time I would need the stitches out changed how we would deal with it. Flawless minor operation.....efficient and painless with great music in the background :-)

Nearest Plastic surgeons