Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

28th April 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I had an abdominoplasty approximately 3 months ago and have never looked back. This was a well thought out decision to have this operation after waiting for years so I decided to go ahead and make an appointment. I met with Mr Brackley firstly to go the procedure and I viewed photos of previous patients. I made a follow up appointment 2 weeks afterwards and then the procedure was booked. I was told exactly what would be happening at all stages throughout. I was amazed at the results but I'm also aware I won't get the full benefit for up to a year, I knew this prior to the operation. I was made to feel at ease at all times. I cannot thank Mr. Brackley enough for the confidence I now have. He is a dedicated, professional surgeon who just cannot do enough explaining this full procedure pre and post op. I highly recommend his skill, he is clearly very, very good at abdominoplasty's and I am so happy with my results.

20th April 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley is outstanding in his skill as a surgeon from my personal experience. I totally trust his judgement, during his consultations I feel the information he gives is totally honest and very helpful and practical. It allows me to make informed decisions about my future care and what to expect post surgery. He is also one of the nicest people I have met and the care he gives and his manner make me feel totally at ease. He is always professional but very approachable making me feel relaxed and able to ask as many questions as I need to. I trust Mr Brackley which is why I put my care in his hands and have always been delighted with the results of my surgery. I always recommend him to my friends and family

15th April 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Although the procedure which I required was only a minor one, Mr Brackley still treated me with great professionalism. Explanations were clear and concise; treatment and aftercare painless, and outcome excellent.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I was recommended to Mr Brackley by one of his colleagues as the Basal Cell Carcinoma to be removed was large, on my cheek and needed a plastic surgeon. He explained the operation in great detail and answered any concerns that I had. He has a very good bedside manner and puts you at ease. The operation went well and I am pleased with the result.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I had minor surgical procedure to remove a lump on my face that, because it was close to my eye, the experience could have been quite unpleasant. I was treated extremely well and had the lump removed with the minimum of fuss. Now 3 weeks later, I can hardly tell where it was but I remember with gratitude the professionalism and kindness shown to me.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists