Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

19th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Helens Hospital

I have to say that Mr Brackly is outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him in fact, by far the best doctor I have seen in all the years. He is positive, attentive, thorough, calm, and personal. From the beginning he made me feel comfortable and relaxed he talked to me as someone who actually cared about me.At times when I thought that I may be a "pain" because of asking the same questions all the time, he was attentive and that he was there to answer my questions. He explained the surgery and what would happen informing me that he would the best technique to keep the scar as small as possible, which he did. I even recommended him to my sister who had to undergo surgery and she gave him 5 stars. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Could he improve more, I don't think so he more 10 stars. You may have to wait a bit to see him but that is because he gives all of his patients 110% of his time as does his staff. Wish there where more doctors like him.

28th October 2016
Written by a patient at Whiston Hospital

Mr Brackley basically rebuilt my right nostril maybe six years ago.before my surgery I could not look at myself in the mirror,what he gave me back is imeasurable and I will forever be grateful to him and whiston/st helens hospital.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists