Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

10th August 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Had a mole removed from my face on thursday. It was bothering me for a long time as I suffer with rosacea and it kept affecting the mole. I visited so many places that refused to do it or wanted well over £1000 for it. I eventually got in contact with rowley hall and they suggested a consultation with mr brackley. The cost of the procedure was very reasonable, time between appointments was very quick and convenient. All around a great experience and would recommend to anyone. It has changed my life for the better not having to see that every day. Thank you.

17th July 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I cannot thank Mr Brackley enough for the care and treatment I received at Rowley Hall. He explained everything clearly but was very upbeat and cheerful which put me at ease. I will be eternally grateful to him for pointing out another small issue which I had and have subsequently done something about. I would have no hesitation in recommending or returning to this doctor or Rowley Hall clinic.

13th July 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Me Brackley has a lovely bedside manner, explains what needs to be done, makes you feel at ease. I had every confidence in him and would highly recommend.

3rd July 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley is a warm, friendly gentleman who immediately puts you at ease. He goes to great lengths to explain in detail exactly what he proposes to do to diagnose a problem. He will only recommend the BEST treatment available. I feel very lucky to have been referred to him as my treatment was exemplary.

1st July 2019
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley is an excellent Consultant, I went to see him with an eye problem, he explained everything in a simple to understand manner with the options and recommendations for treatment. Before surgery again everything was explained and you immediately feel at ease in the capable hands of Mr Brackley and the also excellent nurse Sam, the results are far better than I expected, no longer do I get comments about my eyes. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Brackley, I cannot fault my experience, from the first consultation to the final check up everything has gone smoothly. Thank you

Nearest Plastic surgeons