mr-philip-brackley

5th July 2022

I found Mr Brackley to be courteous, caring and very informative, always ready to answer any questions I had. Between them, he and his support nurse Sam, create a very relaxed atmosphere which would be a great help for any patient who feels a bit nervous. They are a great team, very professional and obvious perfectionists. Thank you Mr Brackley for a 5 star service.

9th June 2022

I found Mr Brackley to be a most kind and caring practitioner. He listened to my concerns and put me totally at ease prior to, during, and after my procedure. He provided helpful aftercare and assured me that should I ever need further consultations he would be more than happy to see me again.

2nd May 2022

Friendly and professional, made me feel at ease with all aspects of the procedure. Listened to and acknowledged any of my concerns and made me feel comfortable.

31st January 2022

Mr Brackley has recently carried out surgery to the side of my nose. I received the very best care. He is very kind, patient, caring and gentle. I was given clear advise about my procedure options and given plenty of time for any questions. The procedure went really well, Mr Brackley was so kind, putting me at my ease and told me what to expect every step of the way. Should I need further treatment, I have every confidence I will be in safe hands with Mr Brackley.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

Nearest Plastic surgeons