Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd April 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Had eyelid surgery on 1st March at Rowley Hall Hospital, Stafford. The operation was in the evening and went very well, despite the Beast from the East nearly resulting in cancellation! The staff were friendly and attentive and supper was duly served. My eyes were red and swollen but not painful. I was discharged the next morning and the following few days took things easy. The bruising came out and despite looking bruised and battered I had no pain, only mild discomfort. The stitches were removed after 1 week and not painful. After symptoms were tingling like pins and needles in the face and a feeling of tightness around the eyes. After 4 weeks I could wear contact lens and was back playing sport. The scars are fading well ( 7 weeks)just a few lumpy bits which are improving daily and not noticeable as in the crease of eyelid. Mr Brackley was very easy to converse with and nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained fully during consultation and I would have no hesitation recommending him.

15th April 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Dr Brackley is not only highly skilled he is very approachable. Everything was done to give me the best possible result and that is what I have now, a scar that is healing perfectly. I highly recommend Dr Brackley, I am very grateful to him. The nurses were also lovely. "Thank you"

31st March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I received an excellent service from Mr Brackley. I've already recommended this service to family, friends and work colleagues after they saw the results.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I went to see Mr Brackley at an open day event at Rowley Hall Hospital to see if he could me remove my Xanthelasma as i had suffered with these for the last 5 years and were really affecting my confidence. Mr Brackley was very welcoming, polite and put me at ease straight away. He explained the procedure and advised that he had undergone many of these types of minor operations. I booked there and then to come back to undergo the procedure in 2 weeks time. On the day both Mr Brackley and his assistant put me at ease as i was very nervous. The only slight uncomfortable part was the anaesthetic which stung a little but after that i felt nothing. The minor operation lasted just under 60 minutes and Mr Brackley and his assistant were checking that i was ok throughout the procedure and having light hearted conversation which stopped me from thinking what was happening. After the minor operation i was given instructions on the aftercare and from the off was very pleased with the results even though the dressings were on. I even asked to see the Xanthelasma which had depressed me for many years. I only had pain that day after the procedure which was taken care of with pain killers, but had nothing the day after. After a week i went back to see Mr Brackley to have my stitches taken out and can honestly say, hand on heart that i am absolutely over the moon with the result. Even just 4 weeks after you can only see the scarring up close and wouldn't even know what i had done as the scarring is so tidy. I would absolutely recommend Mr Brackley to anyone who is considering Cosmetic surgery as he is a very talented Plastic Surgeon who i am very very very grateful to. He has simply changed my life for the better..

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Brackley was kind, caring and patient. He listened to all my questions and concerns, nothing was too much for him. His manager is approachable and gentle. He did a fantastic job with my surgery, I'm so very happy with the results. His follow up care was superb too!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »