Mr Philip Brackley

Plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a special interest in the management of skin cancers. Clinical surgical lead in skin cancer at STHK NHS Trust in Liverpool. Also specialist in cosmetic surgery at Rowley Hall Hospital, Staffordshire. My goal is to provide an honest approach to meet my patients needs based on best clinical practice.

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

20th August 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I thought that the care received from Mr Brackley and his support team was absolutely outstanding. My procedure involved the removal of several moles and Mr Brackley was very understanding, personable and re-assuring. He is clearly very skilled and confident in what he does. Excellent bedside manner, brilliant in fact.

25th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

Mr Philip Brackley made me feel relaxed and calm. He explained everything that was to happen. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I met Mr Brackley for the first time last week. I was booked for an excision. I found him very welcoming and friendly. He went out of his way to make me feel relaxed, explained everything that was to take place, he was happy to answer my questions. I would not hesitate to see him again if the need should arise in the future.

9th July 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

I recently had surgery to my upper eye lids (Blepharoplasty) and i must say from consultation to post op my care at Rowley Hall was excellent, the staff were brilliant and catered for my every need. My Surgeon Phil Brackley was was very reassuring and made me feel at ease throughout the whole procedure and I am more than pleased with results . I would highly recommend him he is first class and a true gent . Dawn Edensor.

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at Rowley Hospital

After having a mole removed from my face many years ago I had become unhappy with the scar it had left. I decided to have scar revision in 2014. I lived with the scar but was never happy with the results. I was lucky to find Dr Brackley when I had BCC removed this year, his skill gave me a perfect result. This prompted me to ask Dr Brackley if more scar revision could give me a better result on my face. I had this done and the experience was 100% better than before. There was a stitch left behind from the previous surgery that was removed along with all the old scar tissue. Dr Brackley does not just perform surgery it is artistry he is so skillful in what he does. I had nerve pain that stopped me from sleeping in 2014 and for 12 months after a nerve flicker under my left eye would drive me crazy. This time I had no problems or pain. I also had little blue bumps removed from my lower lip. I have complete trust and confidence in the talent, skill and experience that Dr Brackley has and highly recommend him as not only is he a fantastic surgeon but he has a lovely disposition and caring way about him that is very natural and puts you at ease. I had my stitches removed today by a lovely nurse, all the staff are lovely. I was given all the information I needed on after care and the result is looking perfect. I am so happy and grateful, these are things that are life changing and when you have the right surgeon they are life changing in the most positive way "Thank you"

Nearest Plastic surgeons