Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

5th August 2016
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Bristol

I would recommend this treatment and the services of Dr Gajraj, everything was explained thoroughly, treatment was painfree and I now have no discomfort. Dr Gajraj's assistant, Kim, put me at ease throughout the procedure. Helen Howes, Bristol

10th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Both Dr Gajraj and the staff were very patient and understanding with me, a very nervous patient.

9th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I found Mr Gajraj to be very knowledgable, professional and accommodating. He took the time to explain the procedure I was to have and the process by which it would be delivered. During the procedure Mr Gajraj kept me well informed of the progress and related it well to his earlier description. At all times I was comfortable and felt secure that I new exactly what was happening. I found the whole end to end process very relaxed and I am extremely grateful to Mr Gajraj and his team for high level of care I received.

8th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Dr Gajraj is one of the most pleasant, attentive, courteous and efficient doctors by whom I have ever been treated. His examinations were thorough and he explained every detail to me. The treatment for my vascular problem came as a complete package with reassuring follow up at regular intervals so there were no nasty financial surprises at any point. My varicose eczema has improved tremendously even in the short time frame since treatment. My only regret is that I did not know about Mr Gajraj and the available treatment several years ago. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Gajraj to anyone.

3rd June 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I had very large and painful varicose veins in both legs. The procedure to remove them was quite fast and my recovery time was shorter than expected. I have full confidence in Dr Gajraj and would recommend his practice to anyone looking for similar treatment. S Webster Southampton

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6