mr-david-birchley

13th January 2021

Mr Birchley is very professional, thorough, easy to talk with and ask questions. I have received treatment from Mr Birchley since 2018. On two separate occasions vascular surgery was carried out on my legs for varicose veins. The scars are so small and neat that I have to search for them. I have also had a few sessions of injections to remove thread veins which I found to be painless. I have great confidence and trust in this surgeon and I would definitely recommend Mr Birchley.

21st September 2020

Immediately felt at ease. Mr. Birchley's manner is calm and measured. I felt confident that the examination, subsequent scan and followup were conveyed to me with clarity, detailing the consequent need for surgery (and the risks involved). In all matters I was re-assured and felt that I was receiving excellent treatment. Furthermore, it was very satisfying to receive a summary of the clinic examination/discussion within 24 hours.

8th February 2020

Mr Birchley was very professional but easy to talk to and ask questions. The full process was seamless from my initial consolation, pre-op visit, discussion prior to and after my surgery, to my final 6 week check up. The surgery was very neat and successful, therefore I strongly recommend Mr Birchley for his surgical skills.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

Consultant Vascular and General surgeon with specialist interests in laparoscopic, hernia and renal replacement access surgery.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons