miss-catharine-mcguinness

Miss Catharine McGuinness

29th July 2021

I liked the fact that Catherine took nothing for granted. On my first visit, she had both my legs scanned, essentially cross-checking/challenging previous diagnoses which were found wanting. I was impressed with her thoroughness and how straightforward she was. I did get a second opinion on her diagnosis for reassurance and this was supporting. Both leg procedures I had were fine and unremarkable (which is a good thing !)

15th July 2021

Fantastic, caring, very professional and a true genius of a doctor - I wouldn’t go to anyone else and I keep recommending Catharine to all of my friends. I love what she does and she does it extremely well.

22nd June 2021

Cathy has been extremely responsive to all my queries throughout the consultation period. She has thoroughly explained the course of treatment that is needed and instantly made me at ease. I would highly recommend Cathy.

21st June 2021

Miss McGuinness is, in addition to being a highly qualified, very competent and very experienced clinician, a naturally a kind and caring lady. As someone with ongoing vascular problems it is very reassuring to be able to contact her quickly and easily when worrying (potentially lethal) symptoms appear. She is very generous with her time and has fitted me in at the end of a very long working day, for which I was very grateful. It gives me great peace of mind to know that she is “there” to help and guide her patients. She is also intuitive, which I regard as a great gift and a useful tool.

20th June 2021

Miss McGuinness was fantastic throughout both my initial consultation and also the operation itself. Her undoubted knowledge and expertise were clearly evident throughout, and I am truly delighted with the outcome of my surgery. I simply cannot speak highly enough of Miss McGuinness’s caring and reassuring nature, and it was refreshing to be in the hands of a real expert in her chosen field.

Miss Catharine McGuinness was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery