Miss Catharine McGuinness

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Cathy took great care to make me feel at my ease, to explain my veins and the scan and to discuss treatment options. She made all the sessions great fun and very relaxed. She was very responsive after care to questions even in the evening and at weekends.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Catherine mcguiness is fantastic. She is brilliant at what she does , puts you totally at ease and has a lovely friendly manner. I gave had two treatments so far with her and both times were great she made me feel very safe and relaxed. She obviously enjoys her job very much ad it shows in the way she approaches it. I would not hesitate to re on mend her to anyone.

14th March 2018
Response from Miss Catharine McGuinness

Thank you so much for this feedback - it is very much appreciated - and yes, I do enjoy my job!

29th January 2018
Written by a member of staff at The Melbury Clinic

I have known Dr Catharine McGuinness as a professional colleague for many years. She is an extremely skilled vascular surgeon who always acts in the interests of her patients. If I or a member of my family needed a vascular opinion or vein treatment, I would not hesitate to take her advice. Dr Haroun Gajraj MS, FRCS Consultant Surgeon and Director of the Melbury Clinic

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons