Miss Catharine McGuinness was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

Written by a private patient at Prime Health Clinic
7th July 2024

Dr Catharine McGuiness and her team were exceptionally excellent. Throughout my treatment they were professional knowledgeable and caring. Furthermore I felt I was listened to. I would have no hesitation in recommending Catharine to others I would certainly if I had to return for further treatment. Please thank her and her team for their incredible support and service.

24th June 2024

I’ve been more than happy with the care and treatment provided by Cathy and her team. I’ve had severe varicose veins in both legs, and I’ve seen such an improvement since Cathy has been treating them. She is very approachable and caring, and I have every confidence in her. I would highly recommend Cathy and her team.

13th June 2024

Cathy, Jacqui and their colleagues were clear and straightforward throughout the process. They communicated effectively prior to treatment, during the procedures and as follow up. I found everyone very friendly and helpful. I don’t have any suggestions for improvement - I thought the care offered was perfect!

23rd May 2024

The care and treatment received by Cathy and her team was excellent. Professional, friendly and efficient. I highly recommend and am so pleased with the results. Thank you!

4th May 2024

Very good treatment from the initial consultation through to the final treatment. Explained the process clearly and appreciated the 1:1 communication. Always available to answer any questions I had.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery