miss-catharine-mcguinness

Miss Catharine McGuinness

30th August 2020

My doctor had referred me to Ms Mc Guinness who was thoroughly professional in dealing with me. I like a relaxed approach with my doctors (when I need them!) and our working relationship moved from very formal to more relaxed as the treatment progressed. I am very happy.

17th August 2020

I needed vascular treatment in my left leg, following my first pregnancy. When I saw Miss McGuinness she put me totally at ease about the treatment and treated me with excellent care. I had felt so down about the look of my leg at a relatively young age however I am pleased to say you would never know I had any problems, such is the quality of the laser treatment. A few years later, following another pregnancy, I needed treatment on my second leg and had no reservation whatsoever about getting back in touch with Miss McGuiness and again she did an excellent job and produced fantastic results. The scars are minuscule and my legs look fantastic again! I’m so glad I was treated by Miss McGuinness and have since recommended her for my Mum’s vascular treatment and would highly recommend her for anyone. A very professional job, provided with a very supportive and kind service.

6th August 2020

Very professional. Clearly enjoys her job and getting the best results for her patients.

2nd August 2020

Miss McGuiness is approachable, thorough and honest. I have full confidence in her ability and the suggestions she has for treatment - she will only carry out treatment that is necessary and safe.

10th March 2020

Really lovely doctor who listens to what you want and need and accommodates whenever she can. really lovely friendly manner. Keeps you informed and talks to you personally . I opted for a local rather than general anaesthetic when I had my procedure and it was great. Ms McGuiness talked me through what she was doing and why and chatted to make me feel at ease when appropriate.

Miss Catharine McGuinness was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery