Miss Catharine McGuinness

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

22nd October 2018
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

Very helpful and approachable.

20th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

Dr McGuinness is an excellent communicator and she explains everything clearly. She arranged all my appointments quickly and for my convenience. I have total confidence in consulting with her.

19th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

I went to see Miss McGuinness privately sadly due to the very poor care and advice I received from the NHS. I have been a patient for 5 years and she has helped me come to terms and manage my DVT. She is thorough, very professional in her manner but importantly for a patient engages with you and explains and supports. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

18th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

I want to express my sincere appreciation for the professional care given to me by Miss McGuinness. She had given me instructions about what to do before I went to hospital prior to the operations and what to do after. It was easy to get in touch with her and I appreciated her phone calls and her willingness to answer questions. She responded promptly to my emails and answered any questions I had. I felt she was understandable and most importantly reachable - which is what a patient needs. I highly recommend her.

18th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Guildford Nuffield Hospital

This doctor was most caring explaining exactly what was being done giving great confidence also after th procedures making sure that I could contact her if I had any problems, as an elderly patient this attitude is so reassuring .These days t his is not always to be found,Thank you very much Miss M,c Guiness.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons