Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Somerset. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj was brilliant at every step of my treatment. He thoroughly explained my procedure, making sure I fully understood everything. He has an incredibly calming demeanour which helped dissolve any nerves I may have felt. My needs and concerns always seemed to be top priority, which was very reassuring. The result of my procedure was excellent too! I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Gajraj to others.

23rd March 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I first saw Dr Gajraj in January 2017 and I am so glad that I did. I had suffered with varicose veins for years. He explained the procedures to me in great detail and I booked an appointment for treatment. Dr Gajraj was extremely helpful, polite and reassuring at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

28th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I was treated with dignity & respect at all times and Mr Haroun Gajraj was very knowledgeable. He could have easily have said yes to another procedure that I enquired about, but said that I wouldn't get any real benefit from it. That also gave me so much confidence in him as a doctor. He did a superb 'job' for me & I would most certainly recommend him to my family & friends.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

A very lovely gentleman who put me totally at ease. I had microsclerotherapy (reduction of unsightly leg thread/spider veins) with him. He was happy to explain anything about the treatment, even while doing the procedure. I felt completely safe in his hands.

15th February 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback. Positive reviews are greatly appreciated.

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

I found Dr Gajraj to be very personable and undoubtedly very knowledgeable. I had no doubts as to the diagnosis or the treatment recommended for me. At all stages everything was explained in detail and I felt completely at ease throughout the procedure. Dr Gajraj made the whole experience easy and simple to understand and removed any concerns that I may have initially had.

15th February 2018
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

I am very pleased to hear your comments. I and my team do our very best to ensure that the patient journey is as safe and comfortable as possible.

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons