dr-haroun-gajraj

9th September 2021

I visited Dr Gajraj on 5 occasions for consultation and vein specialist procedures at the Melbury Clinic. I have always found him to be immensely courteous and explain carefully each procedure and it's possible outcome. There was always a female member of the team present at each appointment and all the staff were helpful and friendly. I am very pleased with the outcome of my treatment and would highly recommend Dr Gajraj and his team for anyone wishing to have specialist vein treatment.

10th September 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you so much for this positive feedback.

14th August 2021

Dr Gajraj performed my varicose vein treatment at the VeinCare Centre in June and I'm extremely happy with the results. My problem veins were quite extensive in both legs, and had worsened during the Covid lockdowns. I'd been looking for a vein clinic near home so I could access the latest and most effective laser treatment without travelling to London. Dr Gajraj is delightful and made the whole process very easy, including the preliminary and follow-up scans. He clearly explained the treatments that he recommended for my veins. The procedure, with local anaesthetic, was only ever mildly uncomfortable and I walked out of the clinic a couple of hours after it was finished. My recovery was swift and I was back to my usual routine of walking several miles a day within three or four days.

14th August 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful review of your varicose vein treatment in Dorset. We are delighted to hear that your recovery after Laser Vein Treatment was rapid and that you are pleased with the results. The team at the VeinCare Centre are pleased to have been involved in your care. Kind Regards, Dr Haroun Gajraj

5th August 2021

My experience started back in 2019 when I attended a free conference with Dr Gajraj and his team at the yeovil Hotel where we had the chance to listen to all the treatment that are offered at The Vein Care Centre. My husband and I were then able to ask questions and meet other clients that had had treatment in the past. This gave me great confidence to going and have my veins treated by Dr Gajraj. The care from all the staff and everyone involved with my treatment and aftercare was absolutely wonderful I couldn’t have asked for better. The treatment I received was carried out painlessly and with great care on my legs where I had endovenous laser ablation and now there is no signs of any reflux in either of my legs. Not only am I very pleased that I now have very healthy veins my legs look amazing so much so that recently I have & do wear shorts for the very first time in years and felt very comfortable in them and my husband has been very complimentary about my legs too. I can without hesitation recommend Dr Gajraj and his staff at The Melbury Clinic for any vain treatment.

7th August 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this very kind and detailed review. When varicose veins are treated by endovenous laser to the underlying cause - Superficial Venous Reflux - not only do the legs look and feel better, but they are also healthier. The risks of complications such as phlebitis, varicose eczema, DVT and leg ulcers are reduced. Thank you for this very positive review. I and my team are delighted to have been involved in your care. Kind Regards, Dr Haroun Gajraj

6th July 2021

A great team who made the whole procedure very relaxed. I am very happy with the results and would certainly recommend The Melbury Clinic to anyone wanting vein surgery.

8th July 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this excellent review. To get the best results for our patients, team work is essential. Kind regards Dr Haroun Gajraj

10th June 2021

I was recommended the The Melbury Clinic by a friend and I am so pleased I plucked up the currage and made a appointment I have suffered with my veins for the past 12 years and going to see Mr Gajraj has made such a huge impact on my life not only cosmetically but I am pain free, I am so grateful and over the moon with my results I cannot thank Mr Gajraj and all his wonderful staff enough.

14th June 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this review. Leg veins can have a serious negative impact on a person's quality of life. Varicose veins not only feel uncomfortable but they can also cause serious complications such as phlebitis, varicose eczema and leg ulcers. Having leg veins treated results in the legs feeling better and looking better. And there are significant health benefits: avoidance of complications. I am delighted to have helped you. Kind Regards, Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

I am a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. I treat veins on the legs, face, chest and hands and I have over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, I specialise exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic at The VeinCare Centre in Dorset. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 571030

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons