dr-haroun-gajraj

10th June 2021

I was recommended the The Melbury Clinic by a friend and I am so pleased I plucked up the currage and made a appointment I have suffered with my veins for the past 12 years and going to see Mr Gajraj has made such a huge impact on my life not only cosmetically but I am pain free, I am so grateful and over the moon with my results I cannot thank Mr Gajraj and all his wonderful staff enough.

14th June 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this review. Leg veins can have a serious negative impact on a person's quality of life. Varicose veins not only feel uncomfortable but they can also cause serious complications such as phlebitis, varicose eczema and leg ulcers. Having leg veins treated results in the legs feeling better and looking better. And there are significant health benefits: avoidance of complications. I am delighted to have helped you. Kind Regards, Haroun Gajraj

6th June 2021

I am needle phobic and I did not feel a thing during the treatment, very relaxed and calm though out the whole process. My veins got to the point where I had a bleed and the NHS were not interested, now all sorted and monitored once a year. Excellent treatment all round.

7th June 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this lovely review. I see many patients who are needle phobic. In fact, no one likes needles or local anaesthetic injections. I and my team understand this and we do everything possible to ease the process of treatment. It was a pleasure to have been involved in your care. Kind Regards, Dr Haroun Gajrja

4th June 2021

From the moment you enter the Melbury Clinic there is an air of calm and total professionalism. Dr Gajraj listens, takes tremendous care and at all times made me feel safe and that I was receiving the very best care. The procedure took a little time but was not really painful and the gentle reassurance throughout made it simple and not unpleasant. The aftercare was excellent. After a few days I was walking happily and then received two follow up appointments to check all was well. I am delighted with the results of the procedure. Not just for the improved appearance of my legs but from the huge improvement on the inside! My legs are more comfortable and my veins no longer a worry. Cannot recommend Dr Gadraj and his team more highly.

7th June 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful feedback. Positive feedback like yours means a lot to us. We are pleased to have made such a difference to you. Kind Regards, Dr Haroun Gajraj

24th May 2021

Over a number of years the veins in the backs of my hands became swollen and very ugly. I searched the internet in order to find a vascular surgeon who could treat my problem veins but after contacting numerous surgeons no help was available to treat hand veins. I then saw Mr Gajrajs (consultant vascular surgeon)vein care video and decided to make the trip to Dorset and Im so glad I did as with his excellent treatment he has managed to roll back the years. I am no longer ashamed to show my hands has they now appear normal . Mr Gajrajs clinic is superb and in a lovley rural setting, his nursing staff are very friendly and efficient and Mr Gajraj,s expertise shines through. A trip to the Vein care centre at the Melbury clinic I would highly recommend. Mrs D Smith. (Lancashire)

31st May 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this very positive feedback. I have developed a unique programme of hand rejuvenation. I treat the enlarged veins by "gentle sclerotherapy", the thin skin and bony appearance with collagen stimulation and age spots by cryotherapy or radiofrequency. The results give a more youthful appearance. Many of my patients come long distances for this treatment. Thank you Mrs Smith for your kind comments. Dr Haroun Gajraj https://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/treatments/hand-vein-treatments/

21st May 2021

I am so glad that I consulted Dr.Haroun Gajraj many years ago & received the appropriate treatment on my legs for Varicose vein problems. This means that now at the age of 71 my legs are in exceptionally good condition as I’m sure they would not have been had I not had treatment. Thankyou to the Vein Clinic. Basil Morris

21st May 2021
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you Basil Morris for this very positive feedback. I am delighted to have helped you. Kind Regards, Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

I am a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. I treat veins on the legs, face, chest and hands and I have over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, I specialise exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic at The VeinCare Centre in Dorset. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 571030

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons