dr-haroun-gajraj

9th February 2020

Dr Gajraj treated my varicose veins in July 2019. I found him to be caring, knowledgeable, patient and professional. He treated me with respect, courtesy and spoke to me in terms I could understand without being patronising. He clearly explained my treatment options, and answered all of my questions. Dr Gajraj was excellent during the vein treatment, explaining what was happening and what he was doing, whilst also chatting away to keep me feeling reassured and relaxed. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Gajraj to anyone seeking vein treatment.

10th February 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this positive feedback. My team and I are pleased to have been help to you.

19th January 2020

Dr Gajraj is very professional and explains everything in detail,during my procedure he made me feel relaxed and comfortable! I am very happy with the results!

20th January 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

My team and I at The VeinCare Centre are delighted to have helped you with your vein problems. Thank you for your kind feedback.

8th January 2020

Dr. Haroun Gajraj was friendly,polite and professional, informative, efficient ,very thorough and with warmth and a sense of humour. I had full confidence in Dr. Gajraj at all times and would highly reccomend him to anyone considering varicous vein treatment. There is a very nice atmosphere in the clinic between all members of staff and patients. Thank you.

9th January 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this very positive and kind feedback. My team and I are pleased to have helped you with your leg varicose veins.

3rd January 2020

Mr Gajraj, was all that one could hope for in a surgeon. Calm ,clear and informative in his explanations, precise in his management of staff and relaxed and confident whilst carrying out the procedure. If the outcome of the operation is a direct result of his skills then he is an excellent surgeon. He is easy to talk to and instils confidence. I can not recommend him more highly.

3rd January 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful feedback. My team and I are very grateful for your positive comments.

4th December 2019

Dr Gajraj is an excellent consultant surgeon. Throughout the whole process it has been a pleasure to be supported by him. He explained all aspects of the treatment very thoroughly and took a genuine interest in getting to know me. During the vein removal procedure, he was able to create a relaxed atmosphere for both myself and for the nurses who were assisting. Everyone was able to chat and laugh, which helped me to relax and took my mind off any discomfort. Dr Gajraj is highly competent at what he does, and I am very pleased with the outcome of my treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering treatment for varicose veins.

6th December 2019
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. My team and I are delighted to have helped you and we very pleased to hear that you were comfortable and relaxed during your treatment. This means a lot to us, thank you.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons