Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Hampshire. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

24th February 2019
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr Haroun Gajraj is an amazing surgeon. He is, without a doubt, a very experienced professional doctor with many years experience in his field. However he has the ability to make you feel relaxed from word go, he has a very soft voice which is very reassuring. He talks to you in layman terms so at no time have you ever any doubts, or are unsure, of exactly what he means and what the treament entails. He is also at pains to draw to your attention that not every procedure is as successful as you would like and leaves the decision very much in your court. At no time was there any pressure put on you from him to go ahead with the procedure. He is very passionate about what he does, which obviously rubs off on his staff as they are more like one big family. An ideal doctor as far as I am concerned.

16th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I have complete confidence in Dr. Gajraj and feel extremely glad that I have found him to treat my veins. He explains everything very clearly and keeps me informed at all times. He works to such a high professional standard and always makes me feel at ease.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I feel enormous gratitude to Dr Gajraj. Having had my varicose veins stripped three times in various other hospitals, I’d built up quite a horror of getting my veins treated. Dr Gajraj is so professional yet caring and understanding. The treatments were explained to me in full, followed up by written advice and instruction and I felt I could ask any questions. On the days of treatment, Dr Gajraj made me feel calm, comfortable and confident. Because of my previous history, I am not the bravest of patients, so my husband back in the waiting room was most surprised to hear me giggling and joking with Dr Gajraj and his staff. Throughout the treatments I felt safe, comfortable and well cared for. Dr Gajraj’s skill, expertise and experience produced swift results I am delighted with. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Gajraj - Many many thanks again.

3rd September 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Mr. Gajraj is clearly a skilled practitioner and very thorough. As his patient, I also valued his clarity and use of metaphor in explaining things medical.

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Gajraj is very knowledgeable and professional. He is approachable and explains all matters in detail and is never hurried. His team give great care and all work together well. I was particularly impressed with the written post surgery information . My surgery has been successful and I'm now pain free , having had various procedures to my legs. Would definitely recommend Melbury clinic.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6