dr-haroun-gajraj

24th May 2022

I have had a brilliant experience at the Vein Care centre with Dr Gajraj and his team, and can’t recommend their services highly enough. With all aspects of my care, they have been kind, caring and professional, making me feel at ease and very well looked after. Equally, the care setting is maintained to an extremely high standard in both cleanliness and decor.

24th May 2022
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this very positive feedback. Kind regards, Dr Haroun Gajraj

13th April 2022

I had very prominent varicosities of my great saphenous vein causing severe reflux and varicose eczema, which was so bad I had to use strong steroids (betnovate). Since my operation the varicose veins have completely gone and the eczema has resolved so that I have needed no steroid cream at all. Dr Gajraj was excellent, he gave me all the time I needed to explain the condition, the results of the scan and the surgery. The surgery was carried out under local anaesthetic and I had complete confidence throughout. I was very pleased with the whole consultation.

18th April 2022
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this feedback. Varicose eczema is a potentially serious condition that can lead to a leg ulcer. Strong steroid creams give symptom relief but may thin the skin. My team and I are pleased to have been able to help you.

30th March 2022

Dr Haroun Gajraj is an excellent surgeon and his staff is friendly and professional . I immediately felt confident in my receiving expert medical care.

30th March 2022
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful and positive feedback.

23rd March 2022

This was such a seamless process and the results are fabulous. Thorough, honest and full of care, I’d recommend this wonderful team to anyone. Thank you so much

23rd March 2022
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this very positive review. The team and I are pleased to have been able to help you achieve "fabulous" results for your leg veins.

15th March 2022

Dr Gajraj treated large prominent lumpy veins in my left leg The treatment from the original assessment and throughout the procedure was excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending him for the treatment of varicose veins

16th March 2022
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you so much for this recommendation.

Dr Haroun Gajraj was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

I am a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. I treat veins on the legs, face, chest and hands and I have over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, I specialise exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic at The VeinCare Centre in Dorset. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873951

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons