dr-haroun-gajraj

15th November 2020

Superb in all departments!

16th November 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you so much for your feedback. Kind Regards, Dr Haroun Gajraj

12th November 2020

I cannot recommend Dr Gajraj too highly. He is professional at all times but also is kind, reassuring and the results of the treatment I received are brilliant. I am grateful and very thankful that I was treated by Dr Gajraj. His staff are also splendid.

14th November 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful review. My team and I at the VeinCare Centre (Melbury Clinic) are delighted to have helped you.

22nd October 2020

Totally recommend this surgeon. He is considerate, knowledgeable and interested in his patients. I was able to watch the procedure on a screen and an explanation of what was happening was provided.

3rd November 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful feedback.

16th May 2020

My husband & I have both been treated by Dr Gajraj & his team with brilliant results. My husband's varicose veins were particularly ugly but the result of the treatment has been quite remarkable - they don't look like the same legs & the aching & discomfort has disappeared. Mine were not particularly noticeable but did give me some soreness/pain which I no longer experience. Altogether such a worthwhile treatment & Dr Gajraj & his staff are such a joy - so caring & professional. We totally understood what was involved & knew what happening every step of the way. We would highly recommend Dr Gajraj & his team to anyone who is suffering with varicose veins.

3rd November 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this wonderful feedback.

9th February 2020

Dr Gajraj treated my varicose veins in July 2019. I found him to be caring, knowledgeable, patient and professional. He treated me with respect, courtesy and spoke to me in terms I could understand without being patronising. He clearly explained my treatment options, and answered all of my questions. Dr Gajraj was excellent during the vein treatment, explaining what was happening and what he was doing, whilst also chatting away to keep me feeling reassured and relaxed. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Gajraj to anyone seeking vein treatment.

10th February 2020
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this positive feedback. My team and I are pleased to have been help to you.

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic at The VeinCare Centre in Dorset. For more information see http://www.theveincarecentre.co.uk/ or call 01935 873 951

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons