Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

The doctor explained my condition & the procedure in great detail so I understood completely. Very happy with the service & clinical team.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Caring, knowledgeable, professional and a true gentleman. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Gajraj to anyone who suffers from any vein issues. Genuinely a 5 * experience.

5th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this kind and positive feedback.

Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I have found Dr Gajraj to be an outstanding doctor in his field. Highly knowledgable, extremely professional, good humoured, what more can I say! I would highly recommend him to anyone.

4th October 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind comments. My team and I at the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre are delighted that you have had a good outcome from your varicose vein treatments.

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Highly professional and caring doctor who explained and listened to my needs which he was then able to recommend the correct treatment with very good results. Excellent follow up and aftercare.

26th August 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you. Everyone at the Melbury Clinic Vein Care Centre is pleased to hear your positive comments.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Haroun Gajraj is an extremely talent surgeon, who put me at ease during my initial consultation and treatment. He has a wonderful patient focused approach with a kind and calming manner and explained every detail using wording that was easy to understand. He talked to me and checked on me all through the procedure and explained everything he was doing. I can not recommend him enough, I am so glad he did my treatment.

30th August 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for this positive feedback. My team and I at the Melbury Clinic are pleased that your treatment went well and that you felt calm and safe while having your varicose vein procedure.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6