The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

6th October 2017

I worked as a GP in Sherborne for 26 years so knew exactly where to go to get the best treatment for my varicose veins. They had become incresingly unsightly over the years, more recently I had suffered a couple of episodes of phlebitis which were extremely painful. Since retiring we have been travelling a lot and I was becoming increasingly concerned about my risks of a DVT. From the very first phone call I was treated with courtesy and kindness. The clinic is spotless. I was seen promptly, a thorough history was taken and examination performed by Mr Gajraj. The results were explained clearly and the best treatment recommended. My initial surgery was cancelled by me at the last minute due to a serious illness in the family. I could not have been treated better by Mrs English the manager. I had EVLA and multiple phebectomies to my right leg. I am thrilled with the result. The proceedure itself was painless. There were two nurses present, one assisting Mr Gajraj and the other keeping an eye on me! There was mild discomfort for a few days, not enough to prevent me enjoying a 60's Northern Soul weekend of dancing. I cannot recommend Mr Gajraj and his team highly enough. Should I get varicose veins in my other leg I will not hesitate to get them done by Mr Gajraj. Many thanks from Carolyn.

5th October 2017

Useful advice before, and during, the initial consultation. No pressure to agree to any treatment at all, my G.P. kept fully appraised at all times, and friendly professional staff. I had been concerned that because of some complications following previous vein-stripping elsewhere Mr Gajraj would not be willing to undertake a potentially difficult case. However, I was given advice to prepare me for an operation and duly had successful treatment to both legs. The subsequent follow-up clinic appointments have been most comprehensive and I have had top-up treatment as required.

4th October 2017

On every visit to the clinic I was treated with respect, dignity and professionalism. The clinic was always spotless and all the staff were welcoming, friendly and reassuring. Every aspect of the treatment was explained to me in detail so I felt fully informed at all stages of the treatment. The clinic saw me exactly at my allotted time on every occasion and I felt able to ask any questions and never felt rushed. Dr. Gajraj is a delightful gentle man who immediately puts you at ease and I would certainly recommend Dr. Gajraj and his clinic to friends and family.

4th October 2017

I could not fault my care and treatment at the Melbury Clinic. Dr Gajraj and his team were exceptional in all my care and surgery. I had Venous Reflux, very badly in both my legs, which I thought would be impossible to treat as I had had them for approximately 40 plus years, and they were gradually getting worse. After locating Dr Gajraj at the Melbury Clinic and after my initial consultation, he advised me that they could be treated. He explained every aspect of the treatment, so I decided to proceed. And in my opinion it's the best decision I have ever made. The results speak for themselves, absolutely outstanding and I would recommend Dr Gajraj and his team at the Melbury Clinic to anyone.

29th August 2017

The Melbury Clinic is great! Dr Gajraj and his team of nurses are very professional and friendly. The clinic itself is clean, welcoming and well-managed. Dr Gajraj explained every aspect of my treatment in great detail and I was particularly impressed with my follow-up care and advice. I chose this clinic because I had heard glowing reviews of Dr Gajraj from two of his past patients and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else considering vein surgery.