The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

3rd September 2018

Exemplary throughout. From initial consultation to examinations to the procedure itself and follow-up checks, I enjoyed a kind and reassuring manner from all at Melbury Clinic Veincare Centre. Naturally, I had some apprehensions about the varicose-vein procedure, but I never doubted the competence or attentiveness of all involved. Mr. Gajraj himself is clearly a skilled practitioner. As his patient, I also valued his clarity and use of metaphor in explaining things medical. A few weeks ago, I happened to look at a photograph of my leg taken a year ago, and was struck by the transformational improvement between then and now. I am heartily glad I chose this course of treatment and this clinic.

7th August 2018

The Melbury Clinic is clean and welcoming. The staff are professional, knowledgeable and kind. And honest. The consultation was informative, and not rushed. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Surgery was efficient, caring and after care superb.

6th August 2018

My first appointment at the Melbury clinic was in August 2017 with Dr Gajraj. I had self-referred to the clinic and was incredibly nervous as I had been suffering with some very unsightly and uncomfortable various veins for several years brought on by pregnancy. At my first appointment my treatment options were clearly explained and Dr Gajraj was extremely helpful polite and caring. At no point was I made to feel under any pressure to pursue the treatment and I left the initial consultation feeling very confident that I would have the treatment that we discussed. Having booked to have the treatment later that year I unfortunately had to postpone due to personal circumstances. Dr Gajraj and his team were extremely understanding and I eventually had my treatment in June this year. During my treatment I was cared for extremely well. The team were so friendly yet very professional at all times and whilst being a very anxious person I was made to feel very comfortable and at ease. I cannot thank the team enough. Dr Gajraj is an extremely professional caring and friendly person and I wish he was our family doctor!! Such a lovely service and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

29th July 2018

The nurses were welcoming and offered refreshment. The appointment was on time and Mr Gajraj was courteous and professional. The investigations and treatment were well explained and carried out with minimum fuss. Aftercare and advice were clear and I am delighted with the results. Couldn't ask for more ! I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.

19th July 2018

A very helpful consultation. I was given a lot of helpful information with everything explained well and carefully and given some good advice on how to manage my symptoms. I would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8