The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

19th January 2020

Melbury clinic is very welcoming,all staff are very professional and I have always been looked after to the highest standards! The clinic is always very clean and tidy. During my procedures the staff have always made me feel relaxed and comfortable! I am so happy with my results so far!

12th January 2020

My Varicose Veins were really bad on both my legs, and after doing a lot of research on line about Varicose Vein treatment, I decided to choose the Melbury Clinic as they had excellent reviews and offered Endothermal Ablation by Laser in combination with other treatments (Phlebectomy & Sclerotherapy) all at the same time. If any more treatment is needed it is all covered in the initial price. Mr Gajraj and his staff are lovely and during treatment I was comfortable at all times. I couldn't initially afford this treatment, so I decided to take out an interest free loan. I am so pleased I decided to go ahead with this treatment, it has been worth every penny and I can now where skirts again in the summer and go swimming.

8th January 2020

I had my very ugly varicous veins "removed"in December. All the staff at The Melbury Clinic have been kind and friendly, efficient, communicative and the results are great! And to quote another patient I met there this morning: " It was fun"! Initially post treatment I was in more dicomfort than anticipated. I called the clinic and they responded immediately by phone and email.I was reassured. I highly reccomend Dr. Gajraj and team at the Melbury Clinic. Thank you hugely.

3rd January 2020

The service that I received was excellent. The clinic has a clean and calm atmosphere. The nurses, who looked after me were thoughtful, considerate, caring, cheerful and above all professional. From my initial enquiry , which was dealt with by Lisa, until my discharge the system ran smoothly and efficiently. I was was kept well informed at all times. The actual process itself was pain free, the nurses assisting ; Natalie, Lucy and Sue put me at my ease and made sure I was comfortable and reassured. Mr Gajraj the Consultant, was delightful, highly professional and very personable. The outcomes of the procedure to remove extensive varicose veins from both legs were Very successful. Some slight discolouration of the skin soon faded and for the fist time in ages I have felt comfortable wearing shorts again. I can not recommend this clinic more highly.

4th December 2019

My experience of receiving treatment at the Veincare Centre was extremely positive. I was kept well-informed about the process throughout. The procedure was successful in removing my varicose vein, and also resulted in the healing of my venous eczema. The clinic provides a clean, pleasant environment, and all staff were friendly and caring. I am pleased with the post-operative appearance of my leg and would highly recommend this clinic to anyone considering treatment for varicose veins.

26th November 2019

I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr Gajraj and his team they are incredibly professional and easy to speak to. I was treated with expertise, kindness and care by Dr Gajraj who went above and beyond to make sure I received the help I needed. L Morgan, Devon

21st November 2019

I am always treated with courtesy and respect. The procedure is explained prior to the treatment. There is a calm atmosphere The staff are very kind and efficient The clinic is spotless

21st November 2019

I would find it difficult to suggest any improvements. The initial consultation was thorough, friendly and informative. The booking process was relaxed (no hard sell) but professional and accurate. The staff are amazing; friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The location is relaxing, the building itself is beautifully quaint, yet modern, well set-up and thoroughly clean inside. On arrival for the surgery I was warmly welcomed and attended to. The procedure was carried out exactly to time. I has two nurses looking after me whilst Mr Gajraj carried out the surgery. Both kept me entertained and took my mind off of the procedure so the time passed really quickly. I was taken to a recovery room and given tea and biscuits while being monitored for an hour. My husband waited with me and was given tea and biscuits too. After an hour we were given post op instructions which we were taken through in detail, and allowed to leave and given a follow up date. The entire process was relaxed and friendly yet at all times you knew you were in exceptionally professional hands. I have received treatment from Mr Gajraj for four times now at various locations in the South West. Whilst he has always been excellent and I would follow him anywhere for treatment, the Melbury Clinic is the best, most relaxing place I have been treated.

17th November 2019

I have always received great care from all members of staff at The Melbury clinic.I travel from Plymouth to Dorset for vein treatment every few weels as after doing my research,i think they provide the best vein care in the south west.

9th November 2019

I had Short Wave Diathermy treatment to my nose area. Natalie Pike explained everything fully beforehand and was so reassuring and kind during the treatment. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I highly recommend!

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8