The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

7th June 2017

My neighbour recommended the Melbury Clinic to me following a successful and relatively pain free experience having suffered with a problem with her veins for an number of years and which she felt were unsightly. She was delighted in being able to "show off" her legs again in a skirt in summer following her treatment. We were chatting about her experience and she had no hesitation in recommending that I should seek advise from the Melbury Clinic. I made an appointment regarding a minor issue I had with my right leg. Dr Gajraj put my mind to rest following a thorough examination of both legs. He explained very clearly what was being shown on the ultra sound scan as he completed all the checks. He identified what was causing my problem and assured me that all my veins and valves were in good working order. I came away happy with the consultation and with peace of mind knowing that there was nothing to worry about. All the staff were tremendously helpful and Ros English, whom I spoke to and emailed several times, was fantastic with all the information being clear, precise and concise.

7th June 2017

Very professional, caring staff who listened well and explained very thoroughly. Very clean environment. Very pleased with my treatment outcome.

31st May 2017

A very kind nurse indeed. A very honest and precise diagnosis. I would recommend this clinic to friends and family.

24th May 2017

I am always treated with care and respect. Any investigation or treatment is fully explained. The clinic is clean and the staff are friendly. I'm treated with dignity and my privacy is upheld. My consultant always gives me time and |I never feel rushed. My consultant always explains treatments and how they can help and what they entail. I feel reassured that my condition is being managed well and I have recommended this service to my friends. I have faith in my consultant that he has my best interests at heart.

6th April 2017

All the staff are very friendly and helpful.