The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

9th November 2019

I had Short Wave Diathermy treatment to my nose area. Natalie Pike explained everything fully beforehand and was so reassuring and kind during the treatment. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I highly recommend!

16th August 2019

The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

3rd June 2019

I can highly recommend The Melbury Clinic. All the staff there could not have been more kind or helpful.

Written by a member of staff
16th May 2019

I attended a course at the centre and found it to be very well run, friendly and providing excellent service. As a consultant surgeon in the NHS I was very impressed by both the staff and the clinic.

24th April 2019

Very clean and comfortable surroundings, well attended to by very polite and courteous staff. Prompt and efficient service. Very good and thorough consultation not rushed or skimped. A confident and informative ultra scan, on a very delicate issue. Reassuring me of what was found. Very helpful information and advice to move my issue forward.

14th April 2019

I have been a patient if Mr Gajraj raj for several years now. My initial treatment for varicose veins was very successful and improved both the visual look of my legs as well as relieving discomfort such as restless legs. Since my initial course of therapy, I have received several other courses of treatment under my annual vein check insurance-including laser treatment. Mr Gajraj is always totally professional but approachable and I am always certain that he will ensure the best outcome for me regardless of the cost of the treatment to be given under the annual insurance scheme. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Melbury Clinic and Mr Gajraj

13th April 2019

From the initial consultation, through investigation, diagnosis, treatment to follow up after the treatment all aspects of the interaction were clear and professional. I was encouraged to ask questions and all were answered clearly. I was confident that I was in control of all aspects of the decisions leading to the investigation and treatment provided.

10th April 2019

I was always greeted and made to feel welcome and well looked after at the clinic. Every stage of the process was described objectively and with clarity, making all eventualities apparent. I liked seeing the scans and having the images explained to me. All aspects of the operation were made clear - the operation itself was carried out with the utmost care and professionalism and made me feel at ease and confident in the process. Aftercare was thoughtful without being fussy. The whole process has been an easy one for me - there was no question that I was receiving the best of care, and that staff were painstaking and scrupulous, whilst being friendly and relaxed.

31st January 2019

Although I didn’t proceed to have treatment at The Melbury Clinic I was extremely happy with my very thorough consultations and scans from both Mr. Gajraj and Miss McGuiness.

21st January 2019

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Melbury Clinic to someone else. The level of care is excellent and because they only treat one patient at a time you feel that you are receiving the best possible care. The clinic is clean, the staff are knowledgeable and caring and you are treated with respect and dignity. Your treatment is discussed with you in detail and all your questions are answered with with explanations given clearly and in layman's terms so you can properly understand the treatment. I had every confidence in Dr Gajraj and his team and felt that I was in very good hands. I recovered quickly from the procedure and had no problems during my recovery. Overall, an excellent service by a team of dedicated health care professionals.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8