The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

20th June 2018

The clinic was impeccably clean, the staff were extremely caring, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt involved in every part of my treatment enabling me to feel at ease with the process and the staff. I was comfortable and relaxed throughout my procedure without any pain at all. The atmosphere was one of professionalism and I got a sense of pride in the clinic's work, nothing was too much trouble. Even when I had concerns a week or so later with experiencing some discomfort I was seen extremely quickly and my mind put as ease that it was the normal healing process and there was nothing to worry about. overall I am very impressed with everything about the clinic and their staff.

14th June 2018

I am writing to express my disappointment at my recent visit to the Melbury Clinic. I have been visiting the clinic for some years, and always felt the service and care was extremely professional, courteous and respectful. However, from my emails with the Melbury Clinic earlier this year, I sensed that this professionalism had slipped somewhat. I felt patronised in my emails, which was not the tone I had come to expect. On arrival at the clinic for my annual appointment, I was greeted by a nurse, who informed me she would notify the doctor of my arrival. I then listened to ten minutes of non-clinic conversation from the waiting room, watching the clock as my appointment time decreased. It was infuriating. I could not believe I was forced to listen to this loud inane chat after I had travelled considerably for the 30 minute appointment. As touched on above, this is not my usual Melbury Clinic experience. This was my first introduction to an entirely new team, and it’s a shame to say it was not a positive one.

8th June 2018

I felt very well looked after by all staff. Payment was very clear and transparent. Staff were available to answer questions following treatment in evenings and at weekends. Pain was carefully monitored and I was given clear information. Staff were very keen to see how happy I was with the results and to continue treating my veins until I was happy. We actually managed to laugh a lot, even during treatment! Everything was explained very clearly and sessions never felt rushed. I felt respected and my dignity was looked after.

1st June 2018

Mr Gajraj and his team at the Melbury Clinic were excellent. Very committed to helping patients to understand the procedures carried out and extremely patient regarding answering any questions/concerns. I was not made to feel rushed and I was not made to feel under pressure to commit to having any procedures carried out, I was given plenty of information to take away and study in my own time and was told that I could contact the Clinic at any time if I had any queries. When I had the procedures carried out the staff were extremely kind and I was made to feel very relaxed. The Clinic itself was spotlessly clean. I have had two follow up appointments so far and will have a third and final appointment in three months, Mr Gajraj is totally committed to making sure that his patients are happy with the procedures carried out and making sure that there are no worries/concerns following the operations. I appreciated the fact that the Clinic staff were always there to answer any concerns should you have the (I did not have any!). After every appointment a letter was sent to me and my GP informing him of the visits. Wonderful care! I have recommended The Melbury Clinic to several friends, confident that they will have first class care as I did

25th April 2018

There was calm and professional care with no pain.