The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

14th April 2019

I have been a patient if Mr Gajraj raj for several years now. My initial treatment for varicose veins was very successful and improved both the visual look of my legs as well as relieving discomfort such as restless legs. Since my initial course of therapy, I have received several other courses of treatment under my annual vein check insurance-including laser treatment. Mr Gajraj is always totally professional but approachable and I am always certain that he will ensure the best outcome for me regardless of the cost of the treatment to be given under the annual insurance scheme. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Melbury Clinic and Mr Gajraj

13th April 2019

From the initial consultation, through investigation, diagnosis, treatment to follow up after the treatment all aspects of the interaction were clear and professional. I was encouraged to ask questions and all were answered clearly. I was confident that I was in control of all aspects of the decisions leading to the investigation and treatment provided.

10th April 2019

I was always greeted and made to feel welcome and well looked after at the clinic. Every stage of the process was described objectively and with clarity, making all eventualities apparent. I liked seeing the scans and having the images explained to me. All aspects of the operation were made clear - the operation itself was carried out with the utmost care and professionalism and made me feel at ease and confident in the process. Aftercare was thoughtful without being fussy. The whole process has been an easy one for me - there was no question that I was receiving the best of care, and that staff were painstaking and scrupulous, whilst being friendly and relaxed.

5th April 2019

I have recently been treated by Dr Haroun Gajraj at the VeinCare Centre for extensive recurrent varicose veins. In my view the care, treatment, and interaction by the consultant, nurses and staff were all of an exceptionally high standard. The consultations left me reassured and with a full understanding of the proposed treatment and the reasons for it. The treatment was completed successfully in a relaxed environment with explanation and reassurance at each stage. I experienced no significant discomfort. The aftercare and follow up consultations have been thorough including treatment of residual veins. It was evident that the clinic attributes great importance to patient respect and dignity together with high standards of safety and cleanliness.

2nd April 2019

Treated by Natalie Pike with courtesy, kindness & professionalism. Very happy with results too.

{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8