The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

16th December 2017

I was extremely nervous when I attended the clinic having previously had the procedure done at a local NHS hospital but I can honestly say that this time, it was a completely different experience. The cleanliness and hygiene standards at the clinic and the professionalism and caring attitude of all members of staff was excellent. The procedure itself was unhurried and I was made to feel as comfortable as possible. Each part of the procedure was explained to me as it was being carried out which was very reassuring. The follow-up care afterwards was second to none. I was contacted by several members of staff and even Mr Gajraj called me to see how I was and told me to contact him if I had any concerns. Overall I cannot fault the service or staff at The Melbury Clinic and would highly recommend it to anyone considering vein surgery.

13th December 2017

Professional team. Friendly staff. Very happy with my results, achieved exactly the result I wished for.

6th October 2017

I worked as a GP in Sherborne for 26 years so knew exactly where to go to get the best treatment for my varicose veins. They had become incresingly unsightly over the years, more recently I had suffered a couple of episodes of phlebitis which were extremely painful. Since retiring we have been travelling a lot and I was becoming increasingly concerned about my risks of a DVT. From the very first phone call I was treated with courtesy and kindness. The clinic is spotless. I was seen promptly, a thorough history was taken and examination performed by Mr Gajraj. The results were explained clearly and the best treatment recommended. My initial surgery was cancelled by me at the last minute due to a serious illness in the family. I could not have been treated better by Mrs English the manager. I had EVLA and multiple phebectomies to my right leg. I am thrilled with the result. The proceedure itself was painless. There were two nurses present, one assisting Mr Gajraj and the other keeping an eye on me! There was mild discomfort for a few days, not enough to prevent me enjoying a 60's Northern Soul weekend of dancing. I cannot recommend Mr Gajraj and his team highly enough. Should I get varicose veins in my other leg I will not hesitate to get them done by Mr Gajraj. Many thanks from Carolyn.

5th October 2017

Useful advice before, and during, the initial consultation. No pressure to agree to any treatment at all, my G.P. kept fully appraised at all times, and friendly professional staff. I had been concerned that because of some complications following previous vein-stripping elsewhere Mr Gajraj would not be willing to undertake a potentially difficult case. However, I was given advice to prepare me for an operation and duly had successful treatment to both legs. The subsequent follow-up clinic appointments have been most comprehensive and I have had top-up treatment as required.

4th October 2017

On every visit to the clinic I was treated with respect, dignity and professionalism. The clinic was always spotless and all the staff were welcoming, friendly and reassuring. Every aspect of the treatment was explained to me in detail so I felt fully informed at all stages of the treatment. The clinic saw me exactly at my allotted time on every occasion and I felt able to ask any questions and never felt rushed. Dr. Gajraj is a delightful gentle man who immediately puts you at ease and I would certainly recommend Dr. Gajraj and his clinic to friends and family.