The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st January 2021

I have been very impressed with the whole treatment process at the clinic, right from making the first contact, through to the end result after treatment. All the staff I dealt with were friendly and welcoming and acted in a professional manner at all times. I felt fully involved in all stages of the process and all of my questions were answered fully and details explained to me. During treatment, I was kept fully appraised of every aspect of the procedure and what to expect/feel/hear. I was kept very comfortable and any pain experienced was closely monitored. After care has also been excellent and I would thoroughly recommend this clinic to others requiring vein treatment.

4th January 2021

All staff at Melbury clinic are very professional and make you feel very welcome, I am so pleased with the treatments I have received and it has done wonders for my confidence!

1st January 2021

The whole team at The VeinCare Centre (Dr.Haroun Gajraj, Maddie Groves, Lisa Parsons, Natalie Pike, Lucy Wicks, and Sue Osborne give professional and personal care to their patients and I would highly recommend the centre without any reservations. Excellent service throughout!

31st December 2020

Mr Gadraj and all his staff are completely professional and welcoming. The clinic is always spotless and great care was given with regard to COVID precautions and protection. I would not hesitate to recommend the clinic for their treatment

27th December 2020

From the time I first enquired about having unsightly veins in my leg treated, the service and communication from the Melbury Clinic was first class. Dr Gajraj explained everything clearly during my initial consultation. During the treatment itself, he and his team made sure I was at ease. Afterwards it was made clear that I should communicate any concerns I had, however small and when I did contact him about a niggling worry, Dr Hajraj responded promptly and set my mind at rest. The whole team: Maddie, Lisa, Natalie, Lucy and Sue, have worked really hard to maintain a very safe, welcoming and comfortable environment, despite the difficult circumstances. Finally, and most importantly, I am thrilled with the outcome of my treatment.

23rd December 2020

I recently had vascular surgery at the Melbury Clinic and was treated by Mr Gajraj and his team. I was most impressed by the professional manner and respect I was given. Throughout the experience I was well looked after and felt safe and secure. I was particularly anxious regarding the surgery due to the coronavirus outbreak, however every safety measure had been taken to keep patients and staff safe. I can thoroughly recommend the Melbury Clinic and will be returning soon to have my spider veins treated.

21st December 2020

The Melbury Clinic is exceptionally well-run. This is very much a team effort with everyone from Maddie Groves (manager) to Lisa Parsons (secretary) ensuring that the management (including the pristinely presented clinic - I’ve never seen a medical establishment so clean) and administration is faultless. However, it is the care that Dr Gajraj and his nursing team give to each and every patient that is so extra worthy of remark. The nursing team of Natalie Pike, Lucy Wicks and Sue Osborne are completely involved in each individual patient’s care and their professionalism and empathy is exemplary. For my own part, I had vein surgery performed by a well-regarded and highly experienced surgeon at a local private hospital and he removed the wrong vein! Understandably, I was very nervous when considering undergoing any further procedures. However, Dr Gajraj and his caring nurses have very sympathetically put me at my ease and I have no qualms about the future surgery that awaits in the new year. I wish wholeheartedly that I’d discovered The Melbury Clinic sooner.

18th December 2020

Over the years I have had several treatments at Melbury Clinic and I have been so impressed that I would not consider going elsewhere. The staff are all very friendly, competent and give a quality service. The clinic is always spotlessly clean however during covid there are extra safely checks on arrival. There is also enhanced cleaning between each patient to include every possible touch point so you feel totally safe at all times. I thoroughly recommend this practice and can't praise them enough.

18th December 2020

The Melbury Clinic is one of the best medical facilities I have visited. My initial contact with the clinic this year was via telephone, requesting a consultation appointment and leg scan. The clinic staff member who answered my call was very understanding, patient, accommodating, and communicated clearly. The clinic was able to confirm an appointment within less than a week of my telephone call, which was really appreciated. Upon arriving at the clinic I was greeted by friendly staff (who have had to adapt to incorporating additional safety precautions & checks into the meet & greet process due to the COVID-19 pandemic). These checks were completed efficiently, smoothly, and most importantly safely. Throughout the clinic visit the staff communicated clearly, talked me through my treatment options and allowed me to have an input into the decision regarding my treatment. The treatment options were explained in sufficient detail to facilitate an informed decision to be made on my part. I would happily recommend the Melbury Clinic to anyone who required clear, concise, and expert advise regarding both diagnosis, and treatment options.

14th December 2020

I have visited the clinic several times now. On entering it has a friendly welcome feeling and everything is spotlessly clean. I felt fully at ease during treatment and the support of the aftercare. I would definitely recommend

« 1 2 3 4 »
{{category}} working at The Melbury Clinic ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Melbury Clinic: http://iwgc.net/ecjm8