The Melbury Clinic

Higher Barn, Holt Mill, Dorset, DT2 0XL

31st July 2017

I live in Eastbourne and attended the VeinCare Centre Clinic at Southampton in July 2017 for an appointment with Consultant Mr Gajraj who is also Director of The Melbury Clinic. I was treated with dignity and respect by both the Doctor and Nurse at the appointment. My appointment involved a consultation and scans. The consulting room and equipment were spotlessly clean as was the Consultant when using the scanning equipment. Unfortunately I was not a suitable candidate for vein treatment at Mr Gajraj's clinic, but if the situation had been different I would not have hesitated to have treatment at that or any other clinic of his, as I would have felt confident that the treatment and after care would be superb. I am a recently retired RGN and need to feel safe and confident in any treatment that I agree to!

27th July 2017
Written by a member of staff

As a long standing member of staff I have been pleased to work at the Melbury Clinic and have indeed recommended their services to family and friends with complete confidence in the standard of care, safety record and professional approach. The whole culture of the clinic is geared towards keeping their patients safe and whether the staff are discussing this over our joint lunchtime or in more formal setting it is a large part of the thinking. The Clinic has developed a very high reputation for its vein services both locally and from further afield and the website seems to give prospective clients enough information to further their enquiries with a telephone call. The charging policy is regarded as being transparent also. The Clinic gains enormously by being led by two individuals of the highest integrity (Mr H Gajraj and Mrs R English)

24th July 2017

If you have any worry about hospitals, The Melbury Clinic is an excellent choice. Professional expert vein treatment in a relaxed environment which makes you feel much less worried about the procedure. Haroun Gajraj cannot do enough to make everything as calm as possible keeping you informed in laymen's terms about what's happening without being condescending. The nurses were great and I was given comprehensive information both before and after.

20th July 2017

The experience was a very relaxing one and I felt that I had the personal attention which would be difficult to achieve in the NHS. The procedure went well, any pain was minimal and I am delighted with the results.

20th July 2017

The greatest testament to the quality of care and treatment at The Melbury Clinic, is that I make a five hour round trip for every check up and procedure! I have received care from The Melbury Clinic for varicose veins since April 2011, and chose the clinic because my mother had been a patient for many years prior to that, and still is. The staff are friendly, respectful and professional, and the building is very clean and welcoming. It is always a pleasure to visit the clinic. My condition and treatments are explained clearly to me, and I feel like an active participant in my care. I have undergone three procedures at The Melbury Clinic and have never experienced any unexpected or distressing pain or side effects. I always feel well-informed, and I am kept up-to-date on approaching annual check ups. I would highly recommend The Melbury Clinic to anyone seeking varicose vein treatment.