Mr Nader Francis

16th October 2019

After been diagnosed with colon cancer, I was recommended to have a dysfunctional ileostomy with view to further chemotherapy. Mr Francis performed the operation and actually removed the very large tumour completely. I have to say this man is a brilliant surgeon and would thoroughly recommend him.

22nd May 2019

Mr Francis is a superb consultant whose knowledge and experience is unrivalled. He listens to his patients, takes their personal circumstances into consideration when making decisions and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very focused on keyhole procedures and enhanced recovery. His devotion to his patients is unwavering and I would not wish to be treated by anyone else.

26th April 2019

I was put under the care of Mr Francis in 2016 and the tail end of the year, he announced that I would require surgery. He gave me a very detailed explanation of what was to happen and advised the methods that would be used. The fact that he was planning to perform all 3 operations laparoscopically just blew my mind. In my head, I didn't think it was possible. Fast forward to June 2017; the first operation is a success and all is well. Just 6 months later and I am already onto my second operation, which again went perfectly. Then to finish it off, 9 months later I had my final operation. True to his word, all 3 operations were completed laparoscopically and I have very little evidence that I ever had a stoma, or an operation for that matter. During all of this, the care amd treatment I received was second-to-none. Couldn't have asked for better service. Since my operations, I have never been better. I am living my life to its full potential. Something I would not have been able to achieve without Mr Francis. I am very thankful to him for breathing life back into me.

23rd February 2019

totally recommend Mr Francis - both my self and another member of my family were treated by him and I can simply say that we are lucky to have him here at Yeovil.

Short link to review Mr Nader Francis: http://iwgc.net/efkjm