11th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

Mr Vlachakis performed surgery under local anaesthetic on the varicose veins in my left leg in November 2018. From the initial consultation through to the follow up appointment, which I have just had, his explanations and professionalism have been first class. During the actual operation I was made to feel at ease by him and his team who worked very well together to make sure I was comfortable. I have been very pleased with the outcome and am not experiencing any pain now from the veins. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr Vlachakis and may well be returning if my right leg goes the same way..

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Private Clinic

As a 70 year old man I have had varicose veins for a long while. I did nothing about it as they gave me no trouble until recently when I found that after a round of golf I would have big pink blotches on my lower legs and they would sting very badly. My GP referred me to Mr Vlachakis who confirmed the legs were bad, especially the right one and that I was in danger of getting leg ulcers. I therefore had both legs done at Bournemouth Private Clinic but each was done a month apart. The right leg was worst and I had EVLA and some foam sclerotherapy on it under local anaesthetic. I said I was not worried about cosmetic effects as that would have involved a general anaesthetic. The operations were pain free apart from a few pin pricks and care by everyone was excellent throughout. The legs are much better now although the right one is still not a pretty sight. However that should improve over time. I can now walk around and play golf without any problems and it was well worth having the operations.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Private Clinic

Very satisfied indeed concerning both the operation and the quality of care provided. I am very pleased with the result and have no hesitation in providing the strongest possible positive recommendation! From one very pleased patient. By the way, very pleasant "bedside manner" and communication skills - perfect clarity concerning the operation and its aftereffects.

28th October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Explains everything well &is very caring,all in all an excellent surgeon.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Private Clinic

Just a short note to thank you and your team for the First Class treatment I recently experienced at the B.P.C. Your skill as a surgeon are of the highest order and I could not wish for a better outcome. Also please convey my appreciation to the nurse who talked to me throughout the procedure, it really helped me to lower my stress level. As we discussed at the follow-up appointment I have no problems about having my left leg sorted out at a future date.

Short link to review Mr Ioannis Vlachakis: http://iwgc.net/eh66l