Mr Ioannis Vlachakis

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Private Clinic

Very satisfied indeed concerning both the operation and the quality of care provided. I am very pleased with the result and have no hesitation in providing the strongest possible positive recommendation! From one very pleased patient. By the way, very pleasant "bedside manner" and communication skills - perfect clarity concerning the operation and its aftereffects.

28th October 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Explains everything well &is very caring,all in all an excellent surgeon.

16th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Private Clinic

Just a short note to thank you and your team for the First Class treatment I recently experienced at the B.P.C. Your skill as a surgeon are of the highest order and I could not wish for a better outcome. Also please convey my appreciation to the nurse who talked to me throughout the procedure, it really helped me to lower my stress level. As we discussed at the follow-up appointment I have no problems about having my left leg sorted out at a future date.

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

Mr Vlachakis carried out 2 separate operations for removal of varicose veins from both my legs. I was initially very nervous before the first surgery as I had been told it was an extremely painful operation by a helpful relative! Mr Vlachakis reassured me saying you should not be in pain at all and if you do feel pain you need to tell me and I will be able to stop the pain - and that is exactly what happened. The minute I felt any pain (towards the end of the operation) I told him and he took that pain away immediately. During the operation we talked about all sorts of things - tennis, travel, the advancement of medicine - it was like meeting an old friend for coffee! I completely trust this Doctor and he even rang me from his overseas holiday when I was concerned about something. I am going back for further cosmetic surgery with Mr Vlachakis on the promise of my legs looking like a super model (well that's what I have told my husband anyway).

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

I initially had reservations whether to go ahead with my treatment, however Mr Vlachakis was very professional and reassuring throughout. The whole team were brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

Short link to review Mr Ioannis Vlachakis: http://iwgc.net/eh66l