Mr Ioannis Vlachakis

27th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

Mr Vlachakis carried out 2 separate operations for removal of varicose veins from both my legs. I was initially very nervous before the first surgery as I had been told it was an extremely painful operation by a helpful relative! Mr Vlachakis reassured me saying you should not be in pain at all and if you do feel pain you need to tell me and I will be able to stop the pain - and that is exactly what happened. The minute I felt any pain (towards the end of the operation) I told him and he took that pain away immediately. During the operation we talked about all sorts of things - tennis, travel, the advancement of medicine - it was like meeting an old friend for coffee! I completely trust this Doctor and he even rang me from his overseas holiday when I was concerned about something. I am going back for further cosmetic surgery with Mr Vlachakis on the promise of my legs looking like a super model (well that's what I have told my husband anyway).

30th June 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

I initially had reservations whether to go ahead with my treatment, however Mr Vlachakis was very professional and reassuring throughout. The whole team were brilliant. Would definitely recommend.

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Private Clinic

Mr Vlachakis is a pleasure to deal with; he listens very carefully to what you say and then fully explains all areas of concern and the various options to deal with your condition. He did a great job on my varicose vein last year and I have recommended him to others. My brother is just about to have the same procedure due to my recommendation. He keeps fully up to date with the latest procedures and my brother will benefit from a new American technique that is just being introduced. His after care is excellent and you really feel that he wants you to be absolutely happy with his work and that ongoing advice is easily available. Very highly recommended.

Short link to review Mr Ioannis Vlachakis: http://iwgc.net/eh66l