Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset, Somerset and Bristol. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 0800 698 3467 (01935 873 951)

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

22nd January 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Very professional, good listener and gave clear explanations of the procedure. Has an excellent team of nurses and administration staff and the whole clinic runs well whilst maintaining a patient friendly atmosphere.

2nd February 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your feedback. At the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre, we have built a team approach to care. Every member of our team makes a valuable contribution to the successful outcomes for our patients. Thank you for your recognition.

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

He explains the treatment clearly and tells you what he is doing each step.

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

Dr Gajraj recently treated my varicose veins. He was very professional from the start and clearly explained what the treament and aftercare would entail. During the procedure he continued to explain what he was doing in a quiet, reassuring manner. Having taken the bandages off after 48 hours as directed I was very pleased to find there was very little bruising or swelling. On the third day after treatment I was able to manage a forty minute walk. I would highly recommend Dr Gajraj if you need varicose vein treatment.

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Southampton

Everything was explained carefully and clearly every step of the way. My questions were answered fully and helpful advice and guidance was given by all members of staff. Annie and Gaynor assisted with my procedure and went to great lengths to care for me and make me as comfortable as possible. I really do feel I received 'great care' and would recmmend this clinic to anyone.

2nd February 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Our team at the Melbury Clinic VeinCare Centre do our very best to involve our patients in their care and we provide as much information as possible. In addition, we strive to offer the best support both during and after treatment. Thank you for you kind comments.

10th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

Dr Haroun Gajraj was brilliant with the way he explained everything to me . He listened to what I had to say and answered all my questioned . The treatment was done with no pain and after six weeks the results are wonderful. Dr Haroun and everyone involved we very professional . I can't thank him enough for the treatment and after care. Very pleased and would highly recommend Dr Haroun Gajraj.

Short link to review Dr Haroun Gajraj: http://iwgc.net/echh6