Dr Haroun Gajraj

Dr Haroun Gajraj is a vascular surgeon with a specialist interest in varicose veins, thread veins and related vein complications. He treats veins on the legs, face and hands and has over 30 years experience. Formerly an NHS consultant for 13 years, Dr Gajraj specialises exclusively in non-surgical walk in, walk out treatments under local anaesthetic in VeinCare clinics in Dorset and Somerset. For more information see www.theveincarecentre.co.uk or call 01935 873 951

• Vascular and Transplant Surgery

6th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Dr Haroun Gajraj and his staff were very helpful in alleviating and doubts I had about my procedure. Very kind and curtious. I would have no problems in recommending this clinic to my family and friends.

5th May 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback.

20th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

I had varicose vein treatment on both legs in February this year at the Melbury Clinic. Dr Gajraj and his staff provided excellent treatment and care. The procedure was very well explained to me and all my questions answered. The treatment was straightforward and pain free, even the following days there was no pain. A big thank you to Dr Gajraj and his team.

24th March 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your kind feedback.

16th March 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Harbour Hospital

Lovely person and took time to listen even if getting duo information giving from the both of us. Treated my mum so well. Thank you I was seen at the vein clinic at 4 queens sq, Bristol.

17th March 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to be be able to help your mum access the care she needs.

12th February 2017
Written by a patient at Transform Medical Group, Bristol

I first consulted Dr Gajraj in January 2014 when I had a very painful ulcer on my leg, it was being dressed by a nurse, but there was no improvement, Dr Gajraj assured me he could heal the ulcer within weeks, with compression stockings, which I started wearing at the end of February, and I was free of ulcers by mid April, with no more trouble since. I saw Gajraj again recently for reassurance as I am hoping to go on a long haul flight, after a scan he has assured me I am at no more risk of DVT than anyone else. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr Gajraj to anyone with vein problems. With many thanks Rosemary Hill.

26th February 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you Mrs Hill for your kind feedback. Leg ulcers are very distressing and I was delighted that your ulcer healed so quickly with the correct treatment. For the majority of people, standard advice will avoid recurrence or other complications such as DVT on long haul flights.

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Melbury Clinic

The rural setting of the Melbury clinic was very inviting and the interior had a pleasant atmosphere which was clean and attractive. The care I received was very friendly and professional with excellent advise for ongoing treatment. My wife will certainly be making an appointment for treatment of her veins. The advantage for us is that it was local to the West Country and having Googled phlebitis, came across Dr Gajraj's website which was very well presented with clear and comprehensive information about vascular problems. We had no hesitation in making an appointment.

10th February 2017
Response from Dr Haroun Gajraj

Thank you for your feedback. The Melbury Clinic does its best to be responsive and caring. In addition, our public Youtube channel offers a freely available resource to the community on subjects such as phlebitis, varicose eczema and leg ulceration. https://www.youtube.com/theveincarecentre

Nearest Vascular and transplant surgeons