mr-sanjay-trikha

11th September 2020

I had a lateral meniscus tear and a bucket handle tear of my radial meniscus Paul Trikha organised my consultations scans and operation within a couple of weeks and 5 x weeks later I am playing golf whilst wearing a brace and walking normally again I have experienced no pain after the operation and I am sure that is down to the skill and dedication of a brilliant surgeon who I shall always be grateful to have met I would recommend Paul Trikha to anyone requiring surgery of the knee I am a 66 year old man of ordinary fitness who could not put any weight on my knee before the surgery and now life is all returned to normal All thanks to Paul Trikha

19th August 2020

Paul Trikha carried out my consultation, organised MRI Scan and operated on my knee repairing a displaced bucket-handle tear of the lateral meniscus with a flipped fragment and a horizontal tear of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus. I could not weight bear at all on my leg. I had a consultation with Mr Trikha and had been operated and fully repaired - weight bearing in a brace in just over a week. I had no pain from the day after the operation and my recovery is very much quicker due to the short time that I was unable to walk - and subsequent muscle loss I could not recommend Mr Trikha highly enough. I am so grateful that his enthusiastic no nonsense attitude means that not only is he a very talented surgeon, but he also puts lots of people back on their feet in really quick time. I will always be grateful

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
14th August 2020

I tore my ACL and MCL kickboxing - Mr Trikha was initially my consultant and then surgeon, and performed nothing short of a miracle repairing my knee. The consultation, operation and aftercare have been superb - and Mr Tirkha's recommendation of a post-op Physio has been spot on as well. I'm well on the way to recovery and couldn't have wished for a more capable person to have fixed me up.

10th August 2020

I had suffered for over a year with a painful knee, I was recommended to see Mr Trikha - he was extremely efficient - assessing my movement, understanding and listening to where the pain was and how it could have happened. He gave me the possible diagnosis but booked me in for an MRI to confirm this. With a follow up consultation within a few days. We discussed options that were available and with a lot of emphasis on how to manage it with surgery being the last option if the others didn't work. I am pleased to say because of Mr Trikha's diagnosis and expert advise I am now mainly pain free. If you have any knee problems I would suggest booking an appointment immediately to gain Mr Trikha's expert advise and assistance.

Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital
7th August 2020

My name is Ian Watmore and I am with Bupa. I had the choice of consultants to go and see and I am so glad I chose Mr Trikha. I ultimately will have to end up having a knee replacement, but with his good advice and referral for physio we have managed to delay this. I found Mr Trikha a no nonsense kind of guy who told it as it was. I now have a greater range of movement in my knee now and with his advice I hope to maintain this. He is a very pleasant and personable consultant and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Mr Paul Trikha was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Dedicated Specialist Knee Surgeon Consultant Knee Surgeon at Surrey Orthopaedic Clinic. Associate Divisional Director at Ashford and St. Peter's NHS Foundation Trust. Reconstructive surgery for sports injuries, meniscus (cartilage) and knee ligament (ACL) injury Latest surgical treatment techniques for both early and advanced knee arthritis. Expertise in the latest minimally-invasive arthroscopy or ‘key-hole’ surgery techniques Comprehensive specialist knee service for patella (kneecap) problems and knee preserving/replacement surgery including partial and total knee replacement.

Nearest Paediatric surgeons