« 1 2 3 4 »

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Gave a very full explanation of the examination and proposed treaatment but spoke quite quickly so i hag to ask him to repeat things once or twice.

4th December 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Turks kind, careing and effiecient aproach was reflected by all members of his department. His explanations were clear and reassuring. Its very rare to feel relaxed when meeting a consultant but Mr Turks manner helped me to achieve that.Thank you very much..

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Turk is one of the best consultants I have seen in recent years. His care, approach and sympathy with the patient would be hard to improve,

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I have had appointments with Mr Turk on two occasions now and both times I have found him very easy to talk to. He listened to what I had to say about my condition,and then asked me questions and examined me in a very efficient manner. I feel that I have every confidence in him and he will see that I get whatever treatment that I need. I think he is a great doctor!

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I would have difficulty in suggesting any improvements that could be made by Mr Turk and the whole of his department. I have found all of the staff at Lancaster and Kendal to be professional, caring and efficient. I feel fortunate in having such excellent treatment over a period of some ten years. This, despite the funding and staffing problems exacerbated by politicians hell bent on privatisation. I rarely fill in these questionnaires - but make an exception in this case.

« 1 2 3 4 »