8th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Very polite considerate, he put me totally at ease, he was very professional I couldn't recommend him highly enough

1st May 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

He understands the problems and despite the time lapse between my visits the last of which was not scheduled he rembered the particulars of my problem .

19th April 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

A very thorough review and examination. My 86 year old father reports he felt extremely comfortable during the appointment. Everything was explained clearly and clarified he understood the information discussed. A gentleman who respected my father, offering reassurance and support as required

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Turk both listened to me and gave me an appropriate level of information about my condition, treatment and expected outcomes which were then achieved.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

It would be impossible to give better service. He was sympathetic to my private problems, having just lost my wife three before. He was careful and explained everything he was doing. Thanks.

Nearest Urologists