« 1 2 3 4 5 »

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I am very happy with the treatment and care I have had from Mr Turk and wish all doctors were like him.

1st February 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

He was pleasant and easy to talk to and listened to me. He explained my condition and treatment very clearly, and was also very prompt in arranging future appointments.

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Everything about my care and my procedure / results was explained clearly. I felt that my wellbeing was important to him. I was treated with respect and feel happy to have been one of Mr Turk's patients. All the Urology team behaved in a professional and friendly manner. I could not speak more highly of the whole experience. I feet no need for any improvement to the great care that I have received. (John Iddon) with apologies for the late completion of this survey form.

25th January 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Appeared to be caring and sensitive to my problems. He listened carefully and provided detailed explanations of symptoms/possible treatments etc. Wrote to me as promised and arranged for further investigations .

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Turk has been looking after me for some time now. He is always very patient , listens intently to all I have to say and gives advice and encouragement in equal measures. He is easy to talk to and is very professional in everything he does.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »