19th April 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

A very thorough review and examination. My 86 year old father reports he felt extremely comfortable during the appointment. Everything was explained clearly and clarified he understood the information discussed. A gentleman who respected my father, offering reassurance and support as required

10th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Turk both listened to me and gave me an appropriate level of information about my condition, treatment and expected outcomes which were then achieved.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

It would be impossible to give better service. He was sympathetic to my private problems, having just lost my wife three before. He was careful and explained everything he was doing. Thanks.

29th March 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Very nice man who made me feel at ease straight away. Very professional giving me all the information I required.

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Turk has a very kind and caring manner and has given me excellent attention in the successful removal of two kidney stones requiring three separate lithotripsy treatments at Westmorland General Hospital Kendal. Thank you very much John Norris.

Short link to review Mr Saifal Turk: http://iwgc.net/eehkj