royal-lancaster-infirmary

Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Ashton Road, Lancaster, England, LA1 4RP

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st August 2019

I am at an advantage in so much as I can use my bus to arrive at the hospital therefore not having to find car parking which is a nightmare at this hospital. It is particularly difficult as you are warned that your appointment may take up to an hour longer than your appointment time. Perhaps it would work if some form of sticker which could be shown on dashboard could be sent with appointment letters simple stating e.g. Oncology clinic

8th July 2019

What a great hospital. I have been a patient in five different wards in 2019 due to a series of health problems and I cannot fault any of them. All of the wards are clean and the staff, from the domestic help through to the consultants, are unfailingly polite, friendly, efficient and caring. Everyone seems to find the time to help and, on top of that, the food is really good too. I call it a five-star all inclusive resort with bonus needles. Brilliant!

3rd July 2019

I was given a drink whilst waiting in the corridor to be seen by the Doctor and because it was a very hot day I found it very comforting and thoughtful of the nurse on duty. I was treat with the utmost courtesy and care by all the staff and my previous visit as an emergency patient which resulted in being diagnosed with sepsis, lead to wonderful care during my stay. All in all, I think Lancaster Royal Infirmary should be congratulated on their efforts considering the difficult circumstances they must encounter!

24th June 2019

As a family, over the last 2 years, we have received care in Emergency and Orthpaedics with a broken wrist, had a baby delivered, had 2 endoscopy examinations, had Urology investigations, appointments in paed Opthalmology for squint assessment and treatment. We have all received excellent care, with considerate staff. Areas were clean and staff respectful.

6th June 2019

Following an unfortunate oversight at Westmorland General Hospital it was arranged that I was immediately referred to Mr Naseem at RLI. That it was at such short notice was gratifying after waiting several weeks. There was no delay at RLI and I was [leased with the courtesy of all the staff I met. Mt Naseem was most courteous and was very helpful. The appointment he spoke of was prompt and I attended the urological clinic yesterday. I wait to see how the removal of the catheter will affect me in the future, but I do feel the surgery may be necessary.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Royal Lancaster Infirmary ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Lancaster Infirmary: http://iwgc.net/eb4u2