« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

26th June 2021

After having my first consultation with Mr Jain, I can honestly say I feel confident that I am being cared for and I was put at ease straight away. Mr Jain is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced and I have total trust in him getting to the bottom of what is wrong with me. After a difficult experience with another dr/ department at a different hospital, Mr Jain has restored my faith and given me clear informative advice. He has put a plan in place and has efficiently organised the diagnostic tests I need. I feel much happier and comfortable under his care and am grateful for the in-depth and honest consultation with him. This was a telephone appointment.

10th February 2021

I have consulted mr Jain on several occasions and found his professional manner,apparent technical expertise and approachable demeanour very pleasant.

7th February 2021

Mr Jain has been very caring and professional in his approach regarding my prostrate issue, he has kept me fully informed by appointment, telephone and by letter. Mr Jain has my full trust and confidence in him.

6th February 2021

I am responding for Keith Waite and because I am involved by Keith in his care due to his NPH, causing short term recall issues, this includes my experience of Mr A Jain as he has dealt with Keith's medical care. Mr Jain, has impressed both Keith and myself with his ability to listen intently to what we have told him, his ability to respond indicating to us that he had read Keiths notes and understood the sequence of events in Keith's illness. Mr Jains clarity when explaining his proposed actions to both of us has been excellent, and we felt that there was agreement between us on the next step. He has given Keith confidence that he is back on the radar and someone cares. Often it is perceptions that people take away with them from professionals of all subjects rather than the actuality that influences views, in this case we feel that the perception of competence has matched the actuality through follow up in written form, that is clear and precise, and the feedback on tests has again been clear and prompt in written form. All round, although consultation has been remote due to Covid, this consultant has made Keith feel cared for and instilled with confidence in Mr Jains competence and professionalism. In a few words Keith feels safe with this Consultant whom he has never met...that is remarkable in itself in my view.

30th January 2021

I had a telephone consultation with Mr Jain and he spoke clearly throughout. He had some knowledge of my medical background and asked pertinent questions about my physical ability to determine my exercise tolerance in order to understand the appropriate treatments that may be suitable for my current presenting problem. I appreciated this approach and his suggestion of sending leaflets on treatment options so that both myself and my wife could have an understanding of the options available. We have since read through the details of the options and think we are clear on the one to take up which will allow a decision to be taken in the follow up consultation in about 3 weeks. So a good approach all round from my point of view with hopefully a successful outcome.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Ashutosh Jain was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Urologists