23rd October 2020

Mr Jain has spoken with me twice via phone since Mar 2020, and on both occasions I found him to be very gentle, kind, approachable/easy to talk to and very supportive of the patient‘s perspective. Unlike some consultants I’ve dealt with in the past, he was happy to go into the clinical details (I’m ex-NHS staff) as well as suggest practical ways forward on a long-standing issue. He is a breath of fresh air and I hope he remains with the Morecambe Bay Urology department!

21st October 2020

Due to Covid-19 I had a phone consultation with this doctor. It was as good as having visited him face to face. He was very concise with his comments and was very up to date with my condition. Any queries I had were competently answered. Overall a positive experience.

18th October 2020

I had a pre-booked telephone appointment with Mr Jain on 13th October 2020. Mr Jain rang promptly. A few months ago I had asked for a second referral to Urology in order to seek an operation to relieve discomfort, but meanwhile Covid-19 had put enormous pressure on the NHS, and many people were having treatment for much more serious conditions delayed. Consequently I explained to Mr Jain that I did not think it justified to pursue the referral now. Mr Jain discussed the matter sympathetically and later wrote to discharge me from Urology as I had asked.

Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical
5th October 2020

Mr Jain was excellent he listened to what I had to say he explained the situation fully and went out of his way to help me he even wrote to the surgery regarding the fact I had tried for 2 days to contact them regarding my flue jab asking them to contact me which had nothing to do with what he rang me for me for. I can not praise Mr. Jain highly enough and wish him well in all he does! Sheila Gabriel

3rd October 2020

Mr Jain was very kind and helpful, when I was feeling very sorry for my self, and I would like to say a big thank you to him. Would recommend his great care to anyone who needs it Thank you mr Jain, I am back to my normal self again thanks to you.

Nearest Urologists