« 1 2 3 4 »

19th June 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Cutting listened to my concerns about my diagnosis and proposed a plan to deal with my situation..I was very happy to go down the route he propose...So far it has been a success and I am enjoying a full life..i have the utmost trust in his decisions..he listened with sympathy and understanding to my concerns about my lifestyle and we got on really well..he also told me that at anytime I had any concerns to contact his secretary(who is also a very approacable lady)and he would arrange to see me...he is a doctor who listens to you... I would highly recommend him..

12th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Very professional explained everything very clearly put me at ease about the treatment I needed. Very easy to talk to and answered all my questions I have no reservations about seeing him again.

8th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Cutting has always treated me with courtesy & respect and has tried hard to help me. I am especially grateful to his predecessor for diagnosing my normal pressure hydrocephalus.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Left laparoscopic radical nephrectomy March 2016 chromophobe rcc Mr Cutting performed this operation and beforehand explained all in plain English. I have been under his and his teams care for over 2 years now and rate them all very highly. I feel very fortunate to have had Mr Cutting as consultant. He has a great attitude and I would stand strongly behind recommending him and all his team.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have complete faith in Mr Cutting. I can talk over any concerns I have and he listens. He spent quite a time talking through the options for my treatment, and his recommendation has worked very well so far. Thank you.

« 1 2 3 4 »