13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Cutting is a very pleasant, Kind and Understanding consultant...he listened to me fully about my issues and did his very best to put me at ease with the situation. He explains things very clearly and with an excellent bedside manner. I am personally very pleased I had My Cutting as my consultant and also to do my procedure. A genuine nice guy.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr.Cutting saw me in December 2016 when I was suffering from a severe urinary retention problem which had been progressing for about 3 years (I am now 77) and limiting my travel and leisure activities. He listened carefully to my story and rapidly understood what troubled me. He then altered my drug prescription, which has caused a marked improvement though I still have some urgency problems, especially at night or in very cold weather(like now!). His advice on diet has been very valuable. I look forward to another consultation in February or March 2017. Richard Courchee, 24 Jan 2017

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Having met Mr Cutting once I have great faith in him. He is easy to understand and explained everything clearly, answering my questions with care and consideration. He is acting very promptly with the next stage of treatment.

15th June 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Cutting has been my Consultant since I was diagnosed with kidney cancer in March this year and I can say that I am so very grateful that he has. In April this year I had a surgery to take a biopsy from my kidney at Furness General Hospital. I had the operation in the morning and was later taken to a ward to recover and was pleasantly surprised that Mr Cutting took the time to visit me at 7.30pm that evening to see how I was. In May of this year I had surgery to remove my left kidney and ureter tube. On my arrival at the admissions department at Lancaster Royal Infirmary on the day of my operation Mr Cutting came to see me and explained what the operation I was about to have entailed, he then asked me if I had any questions which I had and he provided me with excellent answers to them. Mr Cutting visited me more than once during my recovery in Lancaster Royal infirmary first to let me know how the operation went and afterwards to see how I was recovering which was very reassuring. After my recovery I went back to LRI for a Cystogram, afterwards I met Mr Cutting to discuss how my recovery was going. I can only say what a pleasure it has been for me to meet Mr Cutting and hear the many good things said to me by staff and patients about him at the Hospitals I have been in. Mr Cutting has been very pleasant and so easy to communicate with which has been a huge comfort to me during my illness.

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Cutting has recently covered my follow up procedures. In an attempt to source the root cause of my urinary bleeding, Mr Cutting instigated kidney and bladder scan, both of which were proved in no way to be the cause. He also instigated a cystoscope which resulted in very weak urination and lack of control. This, though painful, was completely successful and gave me back my control in emergency and allowed me avert reasonable urine flow. There is a continuing problem with blood in urine but Mr Cutting has instigated, I assume, with Mr Dickinson, the necessary course of action. I feel confident in Mr Cutting's direction.

Short link to review Mr Colin Cutting: http://iwgc.net/eep3w