1st August 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I was happy with the care i received.

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I had my left kidney removed in September last year and my consultant and surgeon was mr cutting all I can say is I am so pleased you looked after me so much u explained everything to me and u came to see me in recovery and everything thank u so much

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Cutting is a very pleasant, Kind and Understanding consultant...he listened to me fully about my issues and did his very best to put me at ease with the situation. He explains things very clearly and with an excellent bedside manner. I am personally very pleased I had My Cutting as my consultant and also to do my procedure. A genuine nice guy.

24th January 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr.Cutting saw me in December 2016 when I was suffering from a severe urinary retention problem which had been progressing for about 3 years (I am now 77) and limiting my travel and leisure activities. He listened carefully to my story and rapidly understood what troubled me. He then altered my drug prescription, which has caused a marked improvement though I still have some urgency problems, especially at night or in very cold weather(like now!). His advice on diet has been very valuable. I look forward to another consultation in February or March 2017. Richard Courchee, 24 Jan 2017

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Having met Mr Cutting once I have great faith in him. He is easy to understand and explained everything clearly, answering my questions with care and consideration. He is acting very promptly with the next stage of treatment.

Short link to review Mr Colin Cutting: http://iwgc.net/eep3w