16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Left laparoscopic radical nephrectomy March 2016 chromophobe rcc Mr Cutting performed this operation and beforehand explained all in plain English. I have been under his and his teams care for over 2 years now and rate them all very highly. I feel very fortunate to have had Mr Cutting as consultant. He has a great attitude and I would stand strongly behind recommending him and all his team.

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have complete faith in Mr Cutting. I can talk over any concerns I have and he listens. He spent quite a time talking through the options for my treatment, and his recommendation has worked very well so far. Thank you.

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr Cutting not only listened to what I had to say he also HEARD it. He accepted that I as the patient knew my own body and that when I said I had had repeat symptoms - which tests may not have clearly indicated a UTI - I was not making it up. In addition he acted decisively, based on the evidence urine sample taken at the time of consultation, to treat me with a course of antibiotics - for what did indeed prove to be an infection.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I have met many consultants, few of whom I would give 5 stars across the board. Mr Cutting is one of the few, I would give him 6 if I could. We had a really excellent meeting recently, he gave me all the time needed to explain things to my understanding and left me feeling much happier about my future and really happy to be in his care.

8th March 2018
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

Mr. Cutting reviewed my MRI scan. Mr. Cutting provided the information which I required and answered all the questions which I raised about my treatment. His quiet reassuring manner gave me the confidence to accept his conclusions about my case.

Nearest Urologists