24th August 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Dickinson almost makes up for the somewhat abrupt, discompassionate manner of some of his colleagues. He appears to listen, explains things clearly, and actually seems bothered about his patients. The problem is, it is the luck of the draw whether you get to see him; I have been treated by this for just over a year and have attended clinics with three different consultants, and treated by a further two. So good doctor, possibly, but working in a pretty mediocre department.

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I had conultation with Mr Dickenson this morning (030216) as a review meeting about collateral damage following radiotherapy. Mr Dickenson had obviously studied my notes and was therefore fully aware of the detail of my condition. He quickly suggested an investigation. He was very reassuring to me. He was easy to talk to. I would add that the other members of the Urology Team that I have met, Mr Duffy and Mr Cutting have been beyond any criticism.

Short link to review Mr John Dickinson: http://iwgc.net/efgky