furness-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 45,621 reviews Write a review

Furness General Hospital

Dalton Lane, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England, LA14 4LF

10th September 2017

The staff were excellent throughout my stay in Ward 5. In particular they were very pro-active e in helping me to get the information i needed to understand my illness and the way forward. I cannot speak highly enough of all the staff concerned with looking after me.

31st August 2017

I was treated very well, thank you to all involved.

31st August 2017

A very friendly happy professional team always willing to help in any way they could what a top class team, thank you

25th August 2017

After a short stay in casualty on a busy Saturday evening I was assessed and moved to the medical assessment unit where I was taken to a bed, settled in and given pain relief. The staff on this ward were very professional and iextremely good at there jobs. They made me and my wife aware of what was happening which was very comforting. The following morning I was seen by doctor miss Patel who after examining me told me I would be moved to ward 5 were I would be looked after while they arranged a scan. The staff on ward 5 were also excellent at there jobs making me feel really comfortable, nothing was to much trouble for the staff day and night, they work so hard. After having the scan, miss Patel came to see me with my results and set of a course of treatment. As I was in a bit of pain and because I don't live in barrow, I was advised to stay in for a few days.I can't praise miss Patel and her staff enough for the way I was looked after. Also the treatment and information I was giving on discharge was first class.

21st August 2017