mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a private patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
8th February 2021

Mr Winterton listened to everything I disliked and what I wanted to achieve and made this a reality. At no point was I concerned or worried as himself and Vicki are always contactable. The level of care from my first appointment to final appointment was outstanding. 100% recommend!

1st February 2021

I cannot recommend Mr Winterton and his team enough. I was very anxious when I was recommended Mr Winterton as I hadn't shown anybody my tummy in the state it was in. He was amazing, he made me feel relaxed from the start and his team are so efficient. My results are better than I ever imagined. Be realistic with what can be achieved and you will not be disappointed. The process takes time but it is well worth it. Such a gentleman and caring. Paperwork from the start was faultless and both Vicki and Mr Winterton are always contactable.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
19th January 2021

I contacted Mr Winterton after being recommended by the bariatric team at the BMI. Mr Winterton took the time to listen to questions and concerns, leaving you with a feeling that you were in extremely capable hands. He advised that I should split the surgeries we discussed into two, and I am really glad I took his expert advice. Mr Winterton and his very helpful PA were always available to help or answer any queries. After the procedure Mr Winterton and his team were absolutely wonderful and caring in dealing with some issues that arose. Either Mr Winterton or Vicki were available and would get back to me within a few hours. I was so delighted with the results and care that I decided to proceed with the rest of the second surgery. Whilst I was nervous at my first procedure, on the second I knew I was in extremely capable and caring hands and had no qualms whatsoever in proceeding with it. I would highly recommend Mr Winterton to anyone thinking about cosmetic surgery.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
9th January 2021

I contacted Mr Winterton after being recommended by a family friend. I had met with other surgeons but Mr Winterton made me feel I was in safe hands from our first meeting (which was online). Mr Winterton took the time to listen to what I wanted and was extremely knowledgeable and honest about the whole procedure and always manged my expectations. I am delighted with my results and they have made a huge difference to me, I am so happy that I decided to go head with the operation and would highly recommend Mr Winterton to anyone thinking about cosmetic surgery. I would also like to note that Vicki, (Mr Winterton's PA) is extremely friendly and helpful, she was always quick at getting back to me and nothing was ever too much trouble for her. The whole experience from start to finish has been fantastic.

Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
23rd December 2020

my first ever discussion was with the lovely Vicki (Robs PA). Vicki was so kind and caring and was so prompt at getting back to me. I then met for the first time with Mr Winterton and as soon as I sat in the chair he just put me at ease and I had felt like I had known him for years. Rob is fantastic at listening to your needs and setting achievable expectations and results. He’s honest, has amazing attention to detail. On my surgery day he checked in with me and again calmed me down as I’m quite nervous. After surgery he came to me twice to see me. Rob delivered exactly what we agreed and I’m over the moon with my results. Rob has changed my life for the better I feel confident in a bikini now and that’s down to him. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and will continue to recommend him to family and friends. The aftercare has been amazing Rob is so quick to get back to me and answer any questions I have. What an amazing man! :)

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons