mr-aftab-siddiqui

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

22nd May 2022

Having wanted a full tummy tuck for over 10yrs I decided to take the plunge. After speaking to a couple of surgeons I settled with Dr Siddiqui, on our first meeting I was put at ease with a full explanation of what would happen. I am Having wanted a full tummy tuck for over 10yrs I decided to take the plunge. After speaking to a couple of surgeons I settled with Dr Siddiqui, on our first meeting I was put at ease with a full explanation of what would happen. I am now 2wks post op from my tuck and liposuction and I can’t believe the results already and how little pain I’ve had. My expectations have been exceeded. Dr Siddiqui has contacted me regular to ensure that I am ok. I would highly recommend Dr Siddiqui and would not hesitate to use him for any future surgery. A fantastic surgeon. I honestly can’t wait to get my bikini on. to use him for any future surgery. A fantastic surgeon. I honestly can’t wait to get my bikini on. 2wks post op from the tuck and liposuction and I can’t believe the results already and how little pain I’ve had. My expectations have been exceeded. Dr Siddiqui has contacted me regular to ensure that I am ok. I would highly recommend Dr Siddiqui and would not hesitate to use him for any future surgery. A fantastic surgeon. I honestly can’t wait to get my bikini on. to use him for any future surgery. A fantastic surgeon. I honestly can’t wait to get my bikini on.

21st May 2022

Dr Siddiqui did a fantastic job on my abdominalplasty and labiaplasty. He was very informative, made me feel really comfortable and confident with every stage of my procedure. The after care was nothing short of perfect! He messaged me every day to check in and make sure I was okay

27th April 2022

Mr Siddiqui has been so polite, welcoming and thorough all the way through my procedure, from the first consultation right up to weeks after my operation. He is very knowlegable and has allowed me to ask any questions at all, day and night! I am very pleased with my results, thank you!

29th March 2022

Mr Siddiqui, has been an absolute pleasure from the start. I had my surgery booked with a different surgeon who I then found out 'botched' people, I had previously seen 5 other surgeons. I then started my search again and found Mr Siddiqui, I went for a consultation and he was extremely thorough, and went through the whole process. We discussed my expectations and ensured they were reasonable. I left feeling extremely happy and was sure Mr Siddiqui was the correct surgeon for me. In the weeks before the surgery I did have questions and Mr Siddiqui had no problem in seeing me a few more times and to answer any queries I had. The day of the surgery, Mr Siddiqui as well as lots of other nurses came to see me, everything went smoothly. I requested images when I was on the table and Mr Siddiqui provided these for me. After care has been brilliant, I have direct contact with Mr Siddiqui and no question is silly or strange. I can not fault Mr Siddiqui and would highly recommend. I am not 6 months post op and its been a lovely smooth recovery, scar is healing extremely well and I feel AMAZING! I have logged my recovery on my Instagram @fitandfiesty93

25th March 2022

Would highly recommend Mr Siddiqui and his team from breast augmentation. I saw a number of surgeons, however Mr Siddiqui stood out to me and I am so pleased to have chosen him as my surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable and provided me with all the information I needed to make informed decisions. He was able to make recommendations based on my wishes, body frame, lifestyle. Surgery and the recovery it’s self has been very smooth running, I am now 3 weeks PO and so far extremely happy with the results. Mr Siddiqui kept in contact with me daily following the surgery and he was directly contactable at all times if I needed him. The follow up care has been great. His team are also very responsive and I really appreciated how efficient they have been. Really pleased with my results so far and would not have done anything differently. Thanks again Mr Siddiqui.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Aftab Siddiqui was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon, based at The Countess of Chester Hospital in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. My special interests include breast augmentation, tummy tucks, breast reduction, skin cancer surgery, complex hand and microsurgery , abdominal wall reconstruction, perineal reconstruction and a full range of other cosmetic surgery procedures. I trained extensively in plastic surgery before becoming a Consultant in the NHS and developing a private practice in Manchester, Chester and Preston. I am a member of several specialist professional bodies, including the British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeos (BAAPS) International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH), European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH). I have 19 years of experience in plastic surgery and busy cosmetic surgery practice in Northwest, supported by a Practice Manager and a Secretary. https://breastandbody.co.uk/ this is the official website, Patient can request for appointment and find all necessary information there.

Nearest Plastic surgeons