mr-aftab-siddiqui

Written by a private patient at Countess of Chester Hospital
15th September 2021

As soon as I met Mr Siddiqui I knew I’d be choosing him to do my surgery! He explained in detail, answered all my questions. He did not rush me and made sure I was 100% happy before surgery. I’m now just over 2 weeks post op (still recovering) and all I can say is wow!! I can’t wait to see the final results of my Breast Augmentation. Mr Siddiqui you have magic hands, can’t Thankyou enough for bringing my confidence back!!

14th September 2021

Really really happy with the tummy tuck! You have literally changed my life! I no I still have swelling in the middle but the results so far are amazing! You simply are fantastic and such a nice guy! Very straight forward and your explanations are fantastic! From start to finish you made me feel at ease and comfortable. I can’t thanks you enough!

14th September 2021

Mr Siddiqui When researching breast augmentation surgeons it was important for me to be due diligent and after reading many positive reviews about Mr Siddiqui’s surgeries I booked a consultation. From this point onwards his kind, calm manner was reassuring, he was nothing but professional throughout the whole process. It is a big decision to undergo surgery and Mr Siddiqui was extremely patient and ensured I was fully informed and realistic. I did have one other consultation and this only served to reassure me that Mr Siddiqui was the right choice and left me in no doubt about choosing him. I asked for his opinions and am glad I took his advice. I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my surgery. The aftercare and my follow up appointments have been fantastic and Mr Siddiqui is invested in making sure I am happy with my results. I would highly recommend Mr Siddiqui as a surgeon.

17th August 2021

The treatment and care from Mr Siddiqui surpassed all my expectations. He is not just your surgeon to perform an operation, he goes one step further and helps where he can and genuinely cares about his patients. I found him to be very professional, informative and easy to talk to. I’m really pleased with my results of my breast augmentation and uplift and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon

13th July 2021

I am 2 weeks post op today and I am so happy with the results so far. I met Mr Siddiqui for a consultation and he gave me lots of information about the procedure, discussed the risks in detail and made sure I was fully aware of what was involved. I am a larger plus size person so the risks where higher for me but he understood why I wanted the surgery and I felt he understood me and was happy to do the surgery when I’m sure many wouldn’t have as I didn’t fit their BMI criteria. Mr Siddiqui made me feel at ease every step of the way and even came to check on me the morning after surgery which I felt was really nice. The size of my breasts look great, I can’t wait for the full results in a few months time when everything has healed. I would recommend Mr Siddiqui to anyone considering surgery.

Mr Aftab Siddiqui was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon, based at The Countess of Chester Hospital in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. My special interests include breast augmentation, tummy tucks, breast reduction, skin cancer surgery, complex hand and microsurgery , abdominal wall reconstruction, perineal reconstruction and a full range of other cosmetic surgery procedures. I trained extensively in plastic surgery before becoming a Consultant in the NHS and developing a private practice in Manchester, Chester and Liverpool areas. I am a member of several specialist professional bodies, including the British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH). I have 19 years of experience in plastic surgery and busy cosmetic surgery practice in Northwest, supported by a Practice Manager and a Secretary. https://breastandbody.co.uk/ this is the official website, Patient can request for appointment and find all necessary information there.

Nearest Plastic surgeons