mr-aftab-siddiqui

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at Countess of Chester Hospital
16th June 2021

Dr Siddiqui is brilliant! I’ve been to see him twice now for some lip fillers and my results have been incredible. I am so pleased. He knows exactly what he is doing and uses his experience and expertise to advise how to get the perfect result. He’s a genius.

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
14th June 2021

As soon as I met mr Siddiqui I felt as ease, he was very honest with me, explained my realistic expectations and explained everything he would need to do, if I had any concerns they were always answered by the end of the day, my scars are so neat and I would highly recommend

Written by a private patient at Pall Mall Medical
31st May 2021

Very skilled and clear in communication. Delivered on results of my procedure so couldn’t be happier. Great listener and answered everything with patience and I definitely got the sense of care and personal approach from him. Would highly recommend, especially to anyone wanting reassurance or clarification on their surgery and after care. Never felt as though I was being rushed- and not at all impersonal as some consultants can be. Was made to feel an individual and had all the information explained clearly to me.

Written by a private patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital
29th May 2021

Dr Siddiqui has been very helpful and has checked in on me very regularly since my surgery. He is available whenever I need him. I am pleased with my results so far.

Written by a private patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital
20th May 2021

The whole experience has been amazing from my first consultation to now (3 weeks into recovery). Dr Siddiqui has been so informative and helpful throughout. He talked me through all different types of implants, sizes, risks etc. so I was fully in the know before deciding to go ahead. I was also able to try on the different size and shaped implants to help me decide which to go for, I could try as many times as I wanted and there was no pressure or rush to make a decision. The procedure was also great, I felt so comfortable the whole way through. The aftercare has been fantastic too, Dr Siddiqui texts me regularly to check all is okay, as well as my post surgery appointments. With regards to the results so far, I'm only 3 weeks into recovery and I am so happy with the outcome already, the scars/wounds are incredible, you can barely see where the incision was even made - can't wait to see the final result! Overall I've loved the experience and would do it all again tomorrow. Would definitely recommend Dr Siddiqui to anyone looking to get breast surgery!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Aftab Siddiqui was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Plastic Surgeon, based at The Countess of Chester Hospital in the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. My special interests include breast augmentation, tummy tucks, breast reduction, skin cancer surgery, complex hand and microsurgery , abdominal wall reconstruction, perineal reconstruction and a full range of other cosmetic surgery procedures. I trained extensively in plastic surgery before becoming a Consultant in the NHS and developing a private practice in Manchester, Chester and Liverpool areas. I am a member of several specialist professional bodies, including the British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH). I have 19 years of experience in plastic surgery and busy cosmetic surgery practice in Northwest, supported by a Practice Manager and a Secretary. https://breastandbody.co.uk/ this is the official website, Patient can request for appointment and find all necessary information there.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists